"Revolutionary" ( Peep it & drop a comment, needs criticism)

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Cee-Jay0110
Rookie

"Revolutionary" ( Peep it & drop a comment, needs criticism)

Post by Cee-Jay0110 »

Revolutionary

Re-born, Resurected, Causin' America a heart attack like Che Guevara risin' up from the grave/ Embrace the pain/ Hear the screams of my Ancestors 'cause in my mind I'm still a slave/ Gambled my soul, Grabbed the dice and rolled, Now the Devil has me in chains/ I try to run but as long as I live, Like Marilyn Monroe the poision flows through my viens/ the Goverments after me/ Trying to prevent the catastrophy/ Of changing the world with a microphone/ Stressed, Pushed to the edge, So like Kurt Cobaine I close my eyes and let it blow/ 'Cause no matter how long your convicted, Like Nelson Mandela, Your still alone/ Cloned poilicticians/ The Streets are listenin'/ Can you hear the Serpent hissin?/ Missin' the point of treason/ Fightin' for nothing, You niggas have no reason/ Leavin' America to bow down to a leader so stark/ Like Ghandi, You have to be blind to dream in the dark/ But like Dr. King I see my vision in perfection behind bars/ Tryin' to find the objective in the stars/ Like the Templar Knights/ Attempting to see through the haze, Like the man that assassinated JFK the target is clearer when you aim down your sights/ They try to lynch me but like Nat Turner I cut my noose loose with a knife/ Time for revolution, The Legacy lives on like Jesus Christ/ Devoted my life/ To the Game like Mother Teresa/ Come fight in the ring, Joe Frazier against Cassius Clay, You know I'll beat ya/ Who does that make me?/ The one and only king/ I ain't no Bob Marley but your damn striaght I'm revolutionary/ Like Malcolm X I'm so verbally lethal/ I'm as ill as Bush is evil/ I speak truth so real that's why the Goverment labels me and my people/ As criminally illegal/ You ready? 'Cause Imma about to cause more chaos, More hell/ Than when the twin towers fell/ Some will call me a demagouge, Others will say I'm a leader/ Ask me which one I am I'll just pull an Obama and say I'm neither/ Feel the Ether/ I'm keeping the Covenant alive like Abraham/ Ride or Die, It's the end like Anna Nicole Smith, You just have to take another gram/ Overdo it like Megan Fox and slit your wrists 'till you can't feel your hands/ The say I'm the Messiah, I'm the Chosen, I'm the Annointed One/ Is He it? Am I king? Hell no, I ain't none/ I'm Revolutionary/

Return to “Written Rhymes”