Lawgix - Rider

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: Lawgix - Rider

Post by Lawgix »

thanx man appreciate it
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

Post by M33Kish »

soooooo fuckin smooth dawg. I aint even know you could spit honestly so it was one of those pleasant surprises haha. i aint gon talk production but yo flow was pretty tight, slick emotional delivery that synced pretty nicely with that guitar too. this is some niiiiice shit man.

:D
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

hey bro appreciate it... yeah production isn't there but meh its the lyrics that counts ya know??? i'm glad it was a pleasant surprise to ya haha... glad you enjoyed it man... and thanx for all the feed so far... don't forget to leave links so i can give feed back!!!

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

This type of production is right up my alley...anything with guitars and acoustics really drive me for sum reason...must be the latin in me. Poetically...probably the best peice I've ever heard you write and recite. And the way you spit it was just superb in my opinion. There were a couple of parts later in the song where you fell off the structure a tad-bit...but for the most part it was pretty solid. I like that it's overall presentation kinda entices you to stay and listen until the beat stops...it's extremely mood setting. I just wish we could get you to record this over again in a legit recording area with some real hardware...give this song the presentation it deserves. Nice drop bruh.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

Kurse wrote:This type of production is right up my alley...anything with guitars and acoustics really drive me for sum reason...must be the latin in me. Poetically...probably the best peice I've ever heard you write and recite. And the way you spit it was just superb in my opinion. There were a couple of parts later in the song where you fell off the structure a tad-bit...but for the most part it was pretty solid. I like that it's overall presentation kinda entices you to stay and listen until the beat stops...it's extremely mood setting. I just wish we could get you to record this over again in a legit recording area with some real hardware...give this song the presentation it deserves. Nice drop bruh.
yeah man thats a goal of mine i think... i was wanting to record this in the studio with my boy but money issues came up... now it won't be as difficult due to me having a job now... but i agree i did fall off a few places and i think the structure of the lyrics need to be revised... i did this just to get in touch with my abilities to do this type of thing since i want to get into production work and start exploring around with that area... thank you for the feedback man... its good to hear from you again bro... and i already heard your drop on YouTube that you put up in the booth but i'm gonna check it out again... and leave some feedback on it...

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Return to “The Booth”