a theory on how to pull britain back from the brink of econo

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

a theory on how to pull britain back from the brink of econo

Post by CBK »

currently 2 of thr major issues in britain are;

#1 underage, young, irresponsible parenting.

basically too many young girls/lads are having children when they are not financially able to look after themselves.
The government in britain provides free health care and covers maternity costs for these young often unemployed people, who once having given birth, will be entitled to housing benefits an childcare benefits aswell as the usual uneployement job seekers allowance benefits.(all of these benefits are funded by the taxpayers).many young people and admittedly older people capitalize on this as the more children you have the higher rate of benefits you receive therefore having more kids is the easier option to take.

#2 national health service costs

literally billions an billions of pounds are being pumped into an inefficient service were undertrained and overworked medical staff an nurses are being paid less than others who work less demanding and time constraining jobs. any british citizen or anybody living legally inside the uk is entitled to this free health care wich is paid for by the tax payers...

#3 unemployment and lack of housing.

as more and more business and industries are taking there factories to asia an the middle east were labour is cheaper, the scope for work in britain is drastically on the decline. meaning less tax payers able to contribute towards things such as healthcare and unemployment benefits.

simply put britain is spiralling down the plughole an rapid action is what is required to prevent this an help turn the tide and reinstate this once great nation as a global superpower once more.

now im not claiming to have the cure for our woes, but i do believe i have a potential solution atleast for the three issues above... here we go

i believe if 1 out of every 3/4 years the british government refused to pay maternity costs for that whole yaer this would help ease if not fully eradicate the previously stated issues.

i do not have access to the figures on the amount of money the NHS spend on maternity an labour costs but i could imagine it to be well into the millions if not billions a year.
now if 1 year out of four we were saving say 100 million thats gotta be good right???

say for the year were childcare costs are not paid by the government this does not rule people out from having children that year, simply put the people who can financially afford to bring children into this world an care for them properly would be able to fund there own healthcare/maternity costs and go private.... this would help discriminate against those only having children for the benefits ie the housing and childcare benefit money, because these people can not afford to go privately...

i cant think of many rejections for my idea, the nurses an doctors who usually work on maternity would be freed up for the year an able to study or retrain whilst still being paid.

the money the government would save could be invested in businesses an industries across the country, or invested however the government see fit.

obviously the less babies being born would simply mean more space an housing available, less benefits being doled out, more highly trained doctors an nurses and in my opinion an over all better britain....

id love to hear any opinions from other brits or anybody else in general.

Return to “The Lounge”