classic bullshit

The most politically incorrect section of this site. Have a problem with someone on the site, address them in the most outrageous way that you can possibly think of.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

classic bullshit

Post by leeroi green »

A Series of Unfortunate Events - MonuMental 28% 28% [ 7 ]
All Killah - Insomnia 2 - Plex 8% 8% [ 2 ]
Eye of the Beholder - Kuhlerblynd 8% 8% [ 2 ]
Im Collectively Sick, Son - Jack Da Rippa 16% 16% [ 4 ]
Clash of the Gods: Big Ending/Beginning of Existence - MonuMental 8% 8% [ 2 ]
Core Horror feat. Defiance - MonuMental 20% 20% [ 5 ]
Stay In The Shadows - Kuhlerblynd 4% 4% [ 1 ]
Astral Keep - MonuMental 8% 8% [ 2 ]

well this is the lamest list i have ever seen really kuhl did you really nominate yourself twice and monumental 4 times well it seems we know what you like however there are much better drops i was really hoping no one voted on that because of how absurd it is i personally have better bars on here and so do a lot of other people but it will always be a matter of what you mods like and the fact is most of you really fucking suck but its cool cus youre here to elevate i guess my point is this there should be a forum just for submitting nominations for classic scriptures only thing is mods should not have the power to make those nominations and as with your little awards for last year i get called egotistical if i woulda nominated myself yet you nominate yourself twice in one thread to be in the classics the way i see it if im not in the classics at all or not even considered then i am positive that something is wrong oh btw lets be honest if i suck you really suck so in closing put me in the classics or set up a forum where the people can make there own decisions thanks for reading
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Re: classic bullshit

Post by Alvin »

"we" didn't make those. There was a vote, in which the site submitted, then kuhl put them into one post for a poll an final piece.

Wow, all that written for... Nothing.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

all that to say this, suck my dick alvin!

if there was a poll id like to see it and in any case im sure it is the same 5 people and also the point i was attempting to make is there should be a thread where people nominate classical pieces and if seconded then it should be posted into a poll on its own asking is this good enough instead of posting a bunch of options like one of these is def going in also i suggest that mods have no say in these issues because what is happening is you are filling classics forum with the same favorite people even when it is kind of absurd

basically when i looked at that shit there was no option to say none of the above i mean seriously how many people wasted time reading those and then the only option they have is to pick the best of the choices when imo there are plenty better drops all over the place so in a poll to place a drop into the classics it should be as simple as

is this a classic
yes
no

1st to 20 or something or however you want but shit is kinda lame the way it was just done
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Glamtrash »

You don't like it? Use your voice and nominate next time.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

Really thank you for that input i think i will

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

leeroi green wrote:A Series of Unfortunate Events - MonuMental 28% 28% [ 7 ]

well this is the lamest list i have ever seen really kuhl did you really nominate yourself twice and monumental 4 times well it seems we know what you like however there are much better drops i was really hoping no one voted on that because of how absurd it is i personally have better bars on here and so do a lot of other people but it will always be a matter of what you mods like and the fact is most of you really fucking suck but its cool cus youre here to elevate i guess my point is this there should be a forum just for submitting nominations for classic scriptures only thing is mods should not have the power to make those nominations and as with your little awards for last year i get called egotistical if i woulda nominated myself yet you nominate yourself twice in one thread to be in the classics the way i see it if im not in the classics at all or not even considered then i am positive that something is wrong oh btw lets be honest if i suck you really suck so in closing put me in the classics or set up a forum where the people can make there own decisions thanks for reading
*ahem* dude... people are allowed to vote for themselves... i dunno where you got that Murk nominated himself twice... but fact is... people can vote for themselves... its not that big a deal... you know how many users are on this site??? and how many of them anonymously vote??? if you can find that then good work... and what i've bolded underlined and italicized.... hit up the Center Of Elevation... if you read the classic battles... then you'll know WHY they are labeled "Classic Battles"... we have had monsters on IL go head to head... you're not really considered one in my book... or for anybody elses for that matter... i'm just being honest with you since you wanted to be honest too...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

Ahem so what you are saying is since you dont consider me to be a monster my rhymes aint classical ok check this out brb

Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

leeroi green wrote:Ahem so what you are saying is since you dont consider me to be a monster my rhymes aint classical ok check this out brb

i don't mean that to sound like an asshole... i mean that because out of all the classic battles and the battles that i've seen from you... theres no way that you will get a battle in the classics just yet... may happen... may not... normally we put heavy hitter vs heavy hitter IE Scott James VS JDR or Quix VS Haz just to name a few... or if you are part of a tourney and both you and your opponent have hard hitting verses then most of the time those will go into the classics... sometimes people with massive beef go into the classics... beefs that really affected Illest Lyrics... i don't have any of my text battles in the classics... if you feel like you have any battle that should be labeled a "classic" send it to the Text Battle Ground group leader Loon E Lou and him and an admin or another Battle Mod will discuss it and get back to you... until then the battles you have will stay in the Closed Battles section...

thats just the way it is man... you can't expect anything on here until you earn it...

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

Well i feel you but not really cus im talkin mostly for the writtens as for my battles i feel like i had a better verse in every loss regardless so even in my three way battle with your scott james i feel like i murdered him but whatever his fans spoke i will battle james and beat him he will be my 21st win and that will be my classic battle but i feel like i have writtens now that are classic drops i will post in a sec

ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Leeroy... Hate to say this bro.. But this thread is pointless... NET FORUM...who really gives a fuck which verse goes where?lmao.. Unless theres a paying job in text battling or topic ...DOES IT REALLY MATTER?dammn..

Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

ILLoKWENT wrote:Leeroy... Hate to say this bro.. But this thread is pointless... NET FORUM...who really gives a fuck which verse goes where?lmao.. Unless theres a paying job in text battling or topic ...DOES IT REALLY MATTER?dammn..

lol he has a point... i'm an Admin and i do this on my free time cuz i don't get paid... i don't get paid to make tracks... i don't get paid to close battles or to vote on battles... i don't get paid to leave feedback on stuff... i do it for the love i have to IL... i've been a member here since 2006... its 2012... i took a disappearance for a while... but who hasn't??? and to those who haven't i say TY for your dedication... but even i don't take this too serious... the only time i take stuff personal or to heart is when it involves me, a friend or another member PERSONALLY... thats the only time where i get involved and show my support... otherwise if i lose a battle idc... if i make an audio track and its not labeled a classic... idc...

basically man what i'm sayin is keep doin you... don't worry about most of this shit on here... but like i said earlier... if you feel u have a battle, written or audio u'd like to get into the classics then shoot the link to Loon and he'll talk to another battle mod and see whats good with it...

Lawgix

Illest Radio

ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

LMFAO

leeroi green wrote:Well i feel you but not really cus im talkin mostly for the writtens as for my battles i feel like i had a better verse in every loss regardless so even in my three way battle with your scott james i feel like i murdered him but whatever his fans spoke i will battle james and beat him he will be my 21st win and that will be my classic battle but i feel like i have writtens now that are classic drops i will post in a sec

WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

leeroi green wrote:A Series of Unfortunate Events - MonuMental 28% 28% [ 7 ]

Listen, you arrogant fuck that likes to speak before he knows what the FUCK is going on... I didn't make this goddamn list. This list was made of nominations by the members of ILLEST LYRICS... Also, there was only ONE of those pieces that even made it to the Classic Section.

Get off your own dick bro, and come correct when addressing an issue so you dont look like a fucking idiot. All this shit with you claiming to be the shit is getting old as hell. "Leeroi Green is the greatest, but gets smacked in battles consistantly"... Gtfoh.

Oh.... FIGHT CLUB BITCHES!!!!!!

-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 pm --
Glamtrash wrote:You don't like it? Use your voice and nominate next time.

^^^What she said.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

^^^^^ BURN!!!!!!!!!!!

FIGHT CLUB YOU PANSY ASS CUM STAINS IN A PAIR OF OLD CRUSTY WHITEY TIGHTIES!!!!!!!!!

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

:clap:
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “illest Fight Club”