In the latest edition of serving the blurbs, Jay Z has a new song, Curtis is losing a few cents, Bone Thugs N Harmony are reuniting, The Dreams album has been pushed back and Akon will find out if he is Konvicted soon.
- 50 Cent has admitted that the current US economy, that is officially in a recession, has lost him a couple million dollars.
- All of the Bone Thugs N Harmony will reunite at the Uni 5 concert.
- The Dreams sophomore album has been pushed back until early 2009.
- The Jay Z track that we posted a couple days ago on Illest will definitely be appearing on the upcoming Biggie soundtrack set to hit stores January 13th. The name of the song is Brooklyn.
- Akon’s minor endangerment and second degree harassment case was postponed until December 17th.
50 Cent Admits To Feeling The Economic Crunch, I Lost A Couple Million Dollars Already
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Reunite for UNI 5 Concert
The Dream’s Sophomore Set Pushed Back
Jay-Z’s ‘Brooklyn’ To Appear On Soundtrack For Biggie Biopic