The Hip-Hop Chronicle decided to get a contact-high from Red and Meth during their European adventure. Put the pipe down and listen closely to video posted below, at the :50 second marker, Red says the duo’s third installment of Blackout! will be ready next summer (VIDEO BELOW FOOL!).
On a more sober note, well, not really… Telling with how things have been going wrong with the economy, and seeing mainstream [hip hop] artists be pushed back the way they are (Game, J. Cole, Rhymefest, Ice Cube) , I highly doubt this CD will make it by summer, and if it does, it’s going to be more half-assed than white girl’s in the ghetto.
Also on the menu.
Three weeks from today, Redman’s seventh album, Reggie will be in stores. Too fast too soon? Yeah, maybe. Nonetheless, below is the tracklist for the project. Make sure to click on that link and order this shit, support real hip hop.
1. Reggie (Intro)
2. That’s Where I B feat. DJ Kool
3. Def Jammable
4. Full Nelson feat. Ready Roc, Runt Dawg & Saukrates
5. Lift It Up
6. All I Do feat. Faith Evans
7. Lemme Get 2 feat. Saukrates
8. Mic, Lights, Camera, Action
9. Cheerz feat. Ready Roc & Melanie Rutherford
10. Rockin’ Wit Da Best feat. Kool Moe Dee
11. Lite 1 Witcha Boi feat. Method Man & Bun B
12. Whn The Lites Go Off feat. Poo Bear
13. Tiger Style Crane
P.S. – Meth’s face looks alright after that blatant Juggalo attack.