Dmx has been arrested for the third time in the last two months. This time, he was arrested for Identity Theft.
Here is Dmx’s arrest record according to wikipedia.
* DMX and his wife were arrested on June 20, 1999, after a police investigation of his Teaneck, New Jersey home uncovered a gun and drug paraphernalia.
* In March 2000, DMX was arrested for aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, speeding, failure to signal, driving without a license, failure to notify the DMV of an address change, and possession of marijuana New York State Route 33 in Cheektowaga, New York, following a concert in Buffalo, New York. He was then scheduled to appear in Cheektowaga Town Court on March 21, but failed to appear, resulting in a warrant being issued for his arrest. He later turned himself in, pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of driving without a license and was sentenced to 15 days in jail and fined $400. He was also charged with marijuana possession, after turning himself in, when authorities found marijuana in a pack of his cigarettes; he was fined an additional $250.
* In 2002, he pled guilty to animal cruelty for having 13 neglected pit bulls in his possession.
* In June 2003, DMX was arrested for using indecent language during a performance at St Kitts and Nevis in the Caribbean. The country’s Information Minister alleged that a contract signed before the concert stipulated the show would be without indecent language on stage. Simmons was released on bail ($376).
* In June 2004, he was arrested at JFK Airport on charges of cocaine possession, criminal impersonation, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief, menacing, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol while claiming to be a federal agent and attempting to carjack a vehicle.
* In May 2006, Simmons was arrested at a London airport for causing a disturbance after he refused to put on a seat belt and became abusive on a flight from New York to London. He was released with a caution.
* On February 2, 2007 DMX was arrested for driving on an expired license charge, and scheduled an appearance in a Yonkers courtroom on March 6, 2007 on that and other minor infractions.
* On August 24, 2007 Acting upon an animal cruelty tip, Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies reported to having removed 12 “malnourished” pit bulls from Simmon’s Cave Creek home. None of these dogs had access to food or water. Deputies also found the bodies of 3 dead dogs buried in the garden. Simmons was not at home when the raid occurred. At this time, DMX has not been charged with animal cruelty
* On May 9, 2008 Simmons was arrested for possession of drugs and weapons. Stemming from the August search of the rapper’s home, the police searched his home twice, finding a number of mistreated pitbull puppies as well as a number of drugs and weapons. 
* On June 23, 2008 DMX was arrested in Miami on a warrant for not having a valid driver’s license. He was picked up Monday afternoon at around 1:30 p.m. for the warrant. X was being held at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on Monday afternoon, as of 5:30 p.m. His bond is set at $500.
* On June 27, 2008 DMX was arrested in Miami for attempting to buy cocaine and marijuana.
* On July 2, 2008 DMX was arrested in Phoenix at Sky Harbor airport after arriving from Miami for outstanding warrants and failing to appear in court. His bond is $1075 for driving without a license and $10000 for previous drug charges on May 9th. 
* On July 19, 2008 DMX was arrested at a Phoenix mall on suspicion that he gave a false name & Social Security number to a hospital to get out of paying for medical expenses.DMX is suspected of having used a false name, “Troy Jones” and failed to pay a $ 7,500 bill to Scottsdale’s Mayo Clinic in April. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said DMX’s bond had not been set, and if he remains in 4th avenue jail, he would be isolated from the rest of the inmates for his own safety. “They may not like his music.”