Cee4 vs Complexity

The epic battles that have happened in the battles grounds will be put on display here. Drop an outstanding battle verse and you're sure to be included.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

fun

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

LOL DEJA VU, CEE4 = THE TRUTH.

This Reminds Me Of When i Had The Word 'Underdog' Stuck To My Forehead And i Lost a Lot Of Subconscious-Ass-Kissing-Votes And Called Them Out On it.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Gutta
Rap King
Wins: 14
Losses: 14

Post by Gutta »

punches:Cee4
flow=Plex
personals=tie

vote=Plex, but barely... i thought he barely had a better battle verse cuz Cee4 did put in work on this battle it was a really good battle yall

vote=Plex
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

Cee4 wrote:Right the voting so far here has been suspect. I stated in the rules the 3 cats that were to be voted on were flow, personals and punches. I dont know why people are deciding this battle on fuckin metaphors and multis. Since voting is slow i`ll accept the votes if Plex agrees. Im cool with Sequences vote. Ol Boy Slims is dodgy to say the least. If he used the correct cats i would have got the vote cause he gave me flow and punches. Also i know theres tensions between Hazard and Plex so he could argue that his vote is biased.

So its 2-1 to Plex and from now the cats to vote on are FLOW, PERSONALS & PUNCHES cause people can just pick and choose which cats they want to use depending on who they want to win.

this is not just me bitchin cause it works both ways
iight man sorry bout that. But for real my vote wasn't biased. I aint got a problem with you. Far as im concerned we're cool.

And i didnt know it was just those 3 cats. i just copied tha cats from hazard but seriously this battle was even but plex barely got it.
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

OL' BOy $liM wrote:
Cee4 wrote:Right the voting so far here has been suspect. I stated in the rules the 3 cats that were to be voted on were flow, personals and punches. I dont know why people are deciding this battle on fuckin metaphors and multis. Since voting is slow i`ll accept the votes if Plex agrees. Im cool with Sequences vote. Ol Boy Slims is dodgy to say the least. If he used the correct cats i would have got the vote cause he gave me flow and punches. Also i know theres tensions between Hazard and Plex so he could argue that his vote is biased.

So its 2-1 to Plex and from now the cats to vote on are FLOW, PERSONALS & PUNCHES cause people can just pick and choose which cats they want to use depending on who they want to win.

this is not just me bitchin cause it works both ways
iight man sorry bout that. But for real my vote wasn't biased. I aint got a problem with you. Far as im concerned we're cool.

no problem man. if you think the cats you gave him are more important than the ones you gave me thats cool. any votes appreciated lol

And i didnt know it was just those 3 cats. i just copied tha cats from hazard but seriously this battle was even but plex barely got it.
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

uppin lol
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

flow- plex
punches-cee4
personals- plex
creativity- plex

vote - plex
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

uppin downin shakin all about n
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Yo TheGuyYouHate should Vote on This battle.. or Domino.. to Get it over and done with..
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Someone Update This ... it wus 5-1 (Plex)..

Return to “Classic Text Battles”