***NEW*** Interview with Diverse

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

~*Blitz*~
Illest # 1 Liar
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

***NEW*** Interview with Diverse

Post by ~*Blitz*~ »

~*Blitz*~ :
I wanna thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this interview...We're both new at this so we'll kind of wing it and see what happens

Diverse:
Oh Yeah, I'm Glad I Had Time To Fit You In, With My Busy Schedule and All.
And yes We Are Very New! But were going to Rock it out!

~*Blitz*~ :
First off...Tell me how you wound up on the most famous Illest Lyrics dot com

Diverse:
Oh Shit.. Um I Think Precise Told Me About It, Then I'm Like Okiie That Just Looks Gay, Then I Saw More People Joining Up Then I'm Like huh? Maybe It's NOt So gay, Then I Joined And here I Am Now.

~*Blitz*~ :
Fair enough, How did you start out in the rap game to begin with?

Diverse:
Oh Man, I Think It Was Actually Like A Year Or 2 at The Most Back, I Just Would Always Write Songs And Shit, Was Never Really Rap, I Was Soo Inspired by Alot Of Music, it Just Eventually Took Me Over To The Point Where I Wanted To Do Something Like That, So I Started Going Into Stupid Little Chat Rooms, And Would Attempt To Battle People, without having any Expeirence WhatSo Ever...Then I Eventually Bought My First 10 dolalr Mic, then Recorded My First Song With Precise And Domino Called Desperate Kinds haha And that's pretty much it. Lol

~*Blitz*~:
I actually have that track on right now, its not to shabby. What other artists inspire you to rap and write?

Diverse:
There's So Many Different Artists That inspire Me, And TO Be Honest There's Only a Few Emcee's That Really Inspire Me, THe Rest Is Rock Bands And Shit, Just Because of All The Engery And Emotion They Put Into A Song, I Rarely Ever See That With Rap Nowadays, i'm NOt Saying it's not there, But i get more inspired Listening to Song With alot of emotion and meaning in it.. And that's what i like to try and do when i'm writing a song, is To Fill it with all the engery and emotion.

~*Blitz*~
Yeah I noticed you tend to have more of a rock feel on some of the songs that you get real emotional on…But moving along, Has illest helped you as an artist in any way? If so can you explain how?

Diverse:
Oh Totally, I Can Defiently Say I Wouldn't be Where I Am Now As Far As Audios Go If It Wasn't For Illest. Like It Definetly Helped Me to Meet Alot Of Other Dope Emcee's, And Illest Is Definetly The Place To Go, To Get Honest Feedback, And Just Overall Help Me to Improve Myself With All The Feedback I Get, Learn From it and move on. So yes Illest Has Definetly Helped Me Out So Much As An Emcee.

~*Blitz*~:
agreed, its the perfect place to elevate and learn a thing or two

Diverse:
Definetly

~*Blitz*~:
We dont see many text drops or battles from you, You seem to be content being an audio head...do you plan on getting back into or doing texting in the future?

Diverse:
Not At All, Because when i write a text, People don't really feel what i'm trying to say, unless i'm saying it, So i Will Definetly Stick With Audios, And just work on elevating in that, Cuz i really have to much to say to go back to doing text, But text is definetly a goodway to improve your lyrical skills, But I Think My Calling Is In Audio Right Now, And That's Where I Am Going To Be for now.

~*Blitz*~:
Yeah I feel you on that, Audio is a good way to show the world what your feeling and bring it out in your lyrics, I think people can relate more to audio to an extent as well.

~*Blitz*~:
Alot has happened with Diveres in the last month or two, Care to give us a brief run down on whats new in your life as an artist

Diverse:
Well With All The Shit Thats happened Lately, It Gives Me Alot To Talk About, Which Gives Me Alot To Write About, Then BAM! Out Comes An Audio, I've Met Alot Of Dope Emcee's I'm Currently A Member Of Kurses Label A.M.E, And If You Dont Know Who The Fuck We Are, Where Have You Fucking Been Assholes lol, But Yeah It's Been Alot Of Work, But It's Definetly Fun Workin With With Big Kurse !! So yeah it's Been Pretty Much Writing And Recording The Past Couple Of Months, But I Love It!!

~*Blitz*~:
Since you mentioned it, hows it feel to be a part of the famous AME? They only let talented artists on that label so you must be feeling pretty damn lucky

Diverse:
It Feels Great To Be Part Of AME, And I Do Feel Extremely Lucky i Was Asked To Join By Kurse, It Has Definetly Helped Me To Elevate And Take Alot Of Shit More Seriously, I'm Just Glad he Gave Me The Chance To Everyone What I'm Capable Of. It's Never A Dull Moment haha It's Great!

~*Blitz*~:
lol I can imagine, them some crazy boys. I heard the track you guys dropped not to long ago and its definatley some fire. When do you plan on releasing your next track?

Diverse:
Oh It Was Some Fire, And Me And Kurse Are In The Works For A New Track As We Speak, So Expect This Shit To Be Real And Hott!! Because That's What We Try And Bring Everytime We Do A New Track, So Expect A New One From Diverse & Kurse Soon!!!

~*Blitz*~:
Im sure it'll live up to everyones expectations as always

Diverse:
Oh It Will!

~*Blitz*~:
Lets get into the famous name game now, We'll do it the new adopted way...I want you to list something negative and positive bout each person...think you can handle that?

Diverse:
No, Haha but It Sounds Fun!!

~*Blitz*~:
lol ok lets start off with the God…Complexity

Diverse:
Positive - He's Good With keeping Illestlyrics.com Up To Date And On Track.
Negative - He Seems To Cocky, I Dont Know If He Thinks He's Actually God Or What, But I Dont Really Know Him, So No Disrespect haha.

~*Blitz*~:
Nah someone else told him he was god and it stuck, I personally think he plays the role well

~*Blitz*~
Ok - Drunken Jesus

Diverse:
Haha Positive - He Definetly Knows What He's Talking About
Negative - He's An Asshole Most Of The Time, but Hey That Shits Funny.

~*Blitz*~
I couldnt agree more myself lol

~*Blitz*~:
Domino

Diverse:
Positive - His Text Skills, Definetly One Of The Top On Illest.
Negative - He Definetly Needs To Work On Audio Skills. But That All Comes With Time And Practice.

~*Blitz*~:
Slick Mex

Diverse:
Positive - One Very Honest Kid, you Can Always Count On Him For Honest Feedback.
Negative - He Seems To Start Alot Of Trouble On Illest, I Could Be Mistaken, I Don't Really Keep Up To Date With His Shit.

~*Blitz*~:
The man of the hour, Big P

Diverse:
lol Big P - Well I Guess I Can Say A Positive Would Be He Handles All The Shit Talking Pretty good
Negative - His Skills On The Mic And Him Being Fake.

~*Blitz*~:
lol, hes got a long way to go

~*Blitz*~:
Lawgix

Diverse:
Lawgix - Positive Very Good With The Whole Illest Radio Thing
Negative - it Seems He Starts A lot Of Drama With Other Emcee's, Like He Talks A lot of Shit, He's Mostly Talk, And Doesn't usually Deliver When It Comes Down To The Action Part. No Offense Or Anything Man, That's Just What I've Noticed.

~*Blitz*~
Theoneyouhate

Diverse:
Positive - He Has Some Pretty Good With Dropping Texts, And Is Good With Keeping Up With Posts And Such.
negative - He Needs To Work On His Battling a Bit More, 6 Wins, And 17 Losses isn't Too Good lol

~*Blitz*~:
And last but not least, heard you had some beef with 16 micz so hes gonna wrap this game up

Diverse:
16 miz - Positive - Um Hold On...... . . He's Good At Shit Talking
Negative - Bad At Everything else He Does, Even Talking. I Don't like Him At All. : )

~*Blitz*~
care to elaborate on your beef and let all the illest folks know what its about

Diverse:
He's Just So Fuckign Cocky For Someone Who Can't Deliver On The Mic, And Then Tells Me I'm A Bitch Because I Rap About My Ex And Shit, Hmmm I'm Sorry I Dont Talk About All The Real Shit You Talk About In Your Rhymes BUddy haha. Seriously 16 Micz Is More Fake Then Big P, He Can Attempt To Diss Me All He Wants, I Have No Problem With Making A Fool Of Him…There's More To It, But i could Write A Fucking Book About It, I Dont want to waste everyones Time Complaining About That Fool.

~*Blitz*~:
And last but not least, what can we find Diverse doing in his spare time?

Diverse:
Well Other Then Rapping And Recording, I Help My Brother With His Music, I Excercise Regularly , I Draw Alot, I'm Always Out At The Bar haha, Just Chill And Have Fun Is What I Like To Do, And I'm Always Having It, So My Life Is Pretty Good RIght Now.

~*Blitz*~:
dont forget bout autumn!

Diverse:
Oh Yeah haha… I Have A Cougar, Named autumn

Diverse:
haha just kidding, it's a fucking hamster haha

~*Blitz*~:
Thanks for taking the time out to do this interview...it was fun and we didn't do to bad for being new at this. You wanna say anything or give out any shout-outs before we end this

Diverse:
um Yeah No matter who the fuck you are, No matter how bad you think you are or people say you are, if you enjoy Doing whatever it is you do, Keep doing it and workin at it, cuz noone can ever tell you, you can't be who you Want To Be. And I Want To Give A Shout Out To All The People Who Have Helped Me, All of The People that Took the Time Out To Listen To My Music, Everyone On Illest….Keep doin what you guys Do!!!

Diverse:
Thanks For Taking The Time Out To Do This Interview With Me. You Wanna Go Makeout Now? Haha

~*Blitz*~:
lol dork - interview is closed-
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 5

Post by Onediversekid »

Leave Some Feeed Mother Fuckers!!!!!!
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

this was a good interview... funny, descriptive and interesting. n don't worry bout that diss track to Big P... i will get that shit goin, promise...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Lol. I'll speel about arrogance like I did intelligence soon but good interview.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

lol diverse is the biggest idiot on IL, but good job blitz, i skimmed through it, cuz im sure it wasnt interestin enough, and im not cocky at all...i admit all my weaknesses, and admit to the things i suck at..., and for one i wouldnt call this beef cuz it really isnt, and two how am i fake, please tell me one thing im fake about, oh ok? i didnt think so, punk ass bitch...lol but anywho like i said good job blitz, even tho ur not a part of the staff and i really dont kno why df u did an interview, but good job nice to see some activity even tho u interviewed a bitch... keep it up
~*Blitz*~
Illest # 1 Liar
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by ~*Blitz*~ »

I know Im not a part of the staff - my bad if i stepped on anyones toes. Diverse wanted an interview and we both werent doing shit so I asked plex and he gave the go ahead. Apparently it pissed alot of people off that I did it but its just a damn interview. Delete the damn thing and let someone else do it
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

no i dont mind at all, even if its diverse, but im just sayin its not a good idea to do an interview just becuz someone feels they need one, and one was just given, at least u asked plex
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

I Didn't Feel I Needed One, I Was Aksed If I Wanted One, So I Said Yes, And Micz,That'sKidna Gay How You Got All Upset Then Banned Me, Wow You Must Feel Like Such ABig Man, You And Your Fake Ass.
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

Fuck That It Was, I Was Banned, It Said I Was Banned From This Forum, Please Contact The ...... W.e Though I'm Unbanned Now, That's All That Matters.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

yea cry me a fuckin river, kid ITS NOT THAT FUCKIN SERIOUS....ok diverse got banned for 30 fuckin seconds and the sky is fallin, theres kids in africa dying from diseases and famine and ur over here bitchin about a fuckin joke, and the sad thing is, i didnt even ban YOU.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

For being his first interview...and her conducting her first interview with anyone...I think it ran along pretty smoothly and ran through the important pages of what Diverse has goin on! Me personally...I never wouldn't have asked Diverse to come and fuck around wit me on the muzik level had I not seen talent there. When i got to listen and look at Diverse really for the first time was in the audio tourny...and mutha fuckas were dawgin him hard...giving him a hard-ass time...sayin he wasn't gonna show. All sorts of shit. But I talked him into stayin and competing the first couple rounds...I believed he could do it...I just wanted to see it. And after I heard more from Diverse...I can hear the talent in him. I just think between personal problems in his love life...and lack in belief in his talents kinda held him back a little. I think he just needed someone to believe in him too...so I guess that's where I came in. He's got a unique style...a modern rock meets underground hip-hop swag...that makes him 1 in a Mil...ya know!? I'm glad I took time to work wit him...and hopefully through workin over the computer with me...I can teach him whatever I know to help him elevate as an artist.

Great interview...I'd enjoy to hear more from both of you down the road and congrats to all your future wishes, endeavours and accomplishments.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Lmao Good Shit, After Reading The Comments i Kinda Forgot What Was Said in The interview Lmao. Yeah Keep Droppin More Tracks n Shit, i Remember That, Pretty Good interview Though, Blitz Seemed To Know Wat She Was Doing And There Wasnt Any Bullshit Or Time Wasters. So Props To Blitz For That. And LOL @ Stupid Little Chat Rooms, Word Up i Remember Those Days Haha. Anyway Keep Doin Wat u Do, Good interview And Peace.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Pyro
Rookie
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by Pyro »

daym, u doin fyn in da interveiw good lookz at diverse 2

get at meh if u wanna learn bout da new kid
SlickMex
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by SlickMex »

Diverse:
"There's So Many Different Artists That inspire Me, And TO Be Honest There's Only a Few Emcee's That Really Inspire Me, THe Rest Is Rock Bands And Shit, Just Because of All The Engery And Emotion They Put Into A Song, I Rarely Ever See That With Rap Nowadays, i'm NOt Saying it's not there, But i get more inspired Listening to Song With alot of emotion and meaning in it.. And that's what i like to try and do when i'm writing a song, is To Fill it with all the engery and emotion."

Yea Man..I Understand What You're Saying On This..That's Why Fort Minor Is Tight..Your Kinda Like The Guy..Mike However You Spell His Last Name(Guy From Linkin Park)..Not Voice Wise..But IDK..I Get That Vibe..Good Shit Tho..
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

mike shinoda
Last edited by Lawgix on Tue May 29, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “Interviews”