What is the Studio Related Section

All production work, recording or production help, beat requests, drumkits, samples, fruity loops, programs and other studio related items belong in this section.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

What is the Studio Related Section

Post by Kurse »

Hey everyone...whuts good!? It's ya boi Kurse here. Allow me to explain to you exactly what the "Studio Related" section is for. As an underground artist...there were 2 hard things I came across personally that I felt were the complicated "bumps in the road".

1. Recording or finding someone to Record me.
...and...
2. Getting the shit that I recorded to sound good and clean

Now as much as I would love to help elevate alot of you from the textcee stages into full-blown audio emcee's...I unfortunately can't unless you're in the Chicago (IL) area. But I can give idea's on how you can record yourself...and I can help you learn how to make what you record sound better...cleaner...and more presentable. When it comes to the music industry, underground or mainstream...PRESENTATION IS EVERYTHING!!!

Not only can I do that, everyone else in this section can.

Now seeing how even my knowledge is limited...I won't be able to give you the ideas or tools that you're going to need in the world to be Kanye 'fuckin' West...but I can help your audios to improve. Now don't get this twisted...I'm not sayin send me all ur audio clips and have me mix them down...I'm not being paid for that shit...nor do I have the time. lol I know quite a few of you are advancing into the audio stages and beginning to get your feet wet in doin your thang...so I can help walk you through ideas or answer questions in mixing it down so your vocals can sound even and not fluxuated and adding good effects onto ur voice that'll make it professional, impressive but not too overbearing. Here are a few programs external peices of sound and recording equipment that I'm familiar with offhand...but not necessarily limited in knowledge too...

Cool Edit 2.0
Cool Edit 2.1

Fruity Loops (any series)
Fruity Loops XXL 6 Producers Edition

Magix Music Maker Song Studio 10 Producers Edition

Tascam Soundboard DP-01
Tascam Digital Soundboard 2488

etc...etc...etc...

If you're curious and it's not on the list...don't be afraid to ask cause it doesn't mean that i won't be able to help you find the answers you need. Now I won't be able to answer all answers immediately...but I will get to them all in due time. So hopefully this area helps you and you'll enjoy. Good luck.

Return to “Studio Related”