Creative Collaborations

Our forum has had some great crews over the years. When you form a crew that entitles you the right to have a forum for crew related activities. Join crews here as well.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

For Real
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Creative Collaborations

Post by For Real »

The net is filled with talented writers, but due to site loyalty many of these people never get to work with each other.
In search of doing something new and original, I thought up the idea of Creative Collaborations. This will be like a banner in which different writers can work with each other without having to join up to another site.
I've been around the sites, and I've got to know some great writers, wether they be on this site or another. In having this crew set up, we can have a link between different sites, where people can be brought together on a collab without ever talking directly. I'll be in touch with both and everything can be transfered between the sites that way.
Everybody is welcome, as long as they are active writers who are open to working with different people.
As this isn't really a 'crew', you can stay in whatever crews you are loyal to whilst participating in this.
Let me know if you are interested.
Synapse
Potential Emcee
Losses: 1

Re: Creative Collaborations

Post by Synapse »

I'll admit, you've caught my interest. Sounds like a good idea to me.
MonuMental
Hairy Scoundrel

Post by MonuMental »

Fresh concept, man. You know I'm interested in it, already. Lol.
[center]Peel back the facade and behold a bold insanity,
With no repose or vanity, composed of inhumanity.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Illest Awards For 2011:
Text MC of the Year- MonuMental
Class of 2011- MonuMental, Enlightend, 3rd String, CBK, and Pest
Writer of the Year- MonuMental
Written of the Year- MonuMental 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'[/center]

[center]a-series-of-unfortunate-events-vt23866.html[/center]
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

i would not be comfy collabin' with you as the middle man and not know anything of the person that i am to collab with also how would you go about conferring creativity between artists
For Real
Dedicated Emcee

Post by For Real »

Before anybody starts writing, I'd give the first person I get at some names of people I think would be suited or some people that are available to write. Then I can send over a few links of their good writtens or whatever.

Actually I was thinking about making like a little profile for each person in threads like these when I post them on other sites. I'll put whatever writtens they want in a quote box or something and that way people know what other people can do, so if they want to specifically collab with someone they don't know but are impressed with, I could get at them.

The idea is like what me and Monu are doing right now. We have a collab which we both have verses down on. I have two guys that I know are solid writers, Sign7 and Storyteller, both of whom mainly write on two different sites. When the collab is done, I'll post it around the sites.

If anyones got some ideas for collabs or whatever get at me or drop them here aswell. I have some ideas myself that I'll pull the trigger on at some point but if you have a concept or anything, throw it down and we can get something written with other writers etc.
Gravvity
Rookie

Post by Gravvity »

sounds cool [fuck all the technical shit dude(@leeroi green)] its an art no? i dont care who how what or why fuck it i write to write if someone wants to get us to network fuck it im down great idea man! :) if u wanna get my vibe.. i tend to wright about things that make you think every line is connected and meaningful im very complex to a level where you really might not even notice what ive done cuz i mesh it so well you really have to hear or read my lyrics over and over and over to fully grasp what i say andi have only posted old shit on here... i am kinda worried that people will copy my material... and that may be my only concern with what u want to do...
[size=150][Center][color=#000080]UNDERGROUND, WHERE REAL HIPHOP IS FOUND[/color][/Center][/size]
For Real
Dedicated Emcee

Post by For Real »

Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Grav, send me over a couple of your pieces and say which one is your fav. I'll give them a read and get a feel for it.

So far we have 3 people down here on IL. I posted it on RIA but so far it's just in my crew and it seems that for the first time ever, no one has been online and posting random stuf first 14 hours to see it lmao.

My acc on RR is broken for some reason so I'll need to reregister to get at people.

Next I'm going to sign up to small dead sites like Wu Tang Corp or Immortal Tech Fansite because occasionally someone posts on them and despite never getting feed, they might be really interested in writing.

Return to “Crews”