.... Still Lurking

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

.... Still Lurking

Post by Quix »

Not really sure what this is...have a few people from illest i've incorporated in this. see if you can guess who ;)

yes i DEMOLISH THE BEST, your whack someone should ABBOLISH YOUR TEXT you call it dope ... we CALL IT A MESS
don't get INVOLVED WID DAH VETS cuz i'll have you 'searching more free shots' than ALCOHOLICS IN DEBT////
You'd FALL WID THE REST i'm APPAULED YOU'D ACCEPT cuz i've BRAWLED WID THE BEST
and hit them ALL IN THE CHEST and let the 'shells sit in there stomach' like pepto pills DISOLVING WHEN WET///
look I've peeped your past and read ALL OF YOUR SETS ... it hurts me to have to BRING THIS TO LIGHT
Searched through the threads looking for 'something from you' still havn't found a THING THAT i'VE LIKED/////
I can't stand your voice at all .... and you think your SINGING IS LIKED? your SEEN AS A DYKE!!!
Plus 'I feel sorry for your mommy' ... when i look at this sorry excuse ... then THINK OF YOUR LIFE////
you got an oppion on everything ... but there usually WHACKER THAN YOUR KEYS
its a DISATER WHEN I BEEF ... I'll leave your eyes BLACKER THAN A PIECE of ALEXANDER KIETHS ACTOR FROM THE BEACH////
now, if you missed the part about you ... well then ... let me repishhhh thishhh shaaagain ... lol NIGGUH YOUR POOP!
it ain't shit being SICKER THAN NEWBS, i'm BITTER THAT YOU keep 'dropin those gay writtens, without even a FLICKER OF TRUTH/////

Did something for activity sake ... oh and FUCKKK YOU FAGGOT!

:clap:
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: .... Still Lurking

Post by ScottJames »

yes i DEMOLISH THE BEST, your whack someone should ABBOLISH YOUR TEXT you call it dope ... we CALL IT A MESS
don't get INVOLVED WID DAH VETS cuz i'll have you 'searching more free shots' than ALCOHOLICS IN DEBT////

NOT TOO BAD, GOOD FLOW

and hit them ALL IN THE CHEST and let the 'shells sit in there stomach' like pepto pills DISOLVING WHEN WET///

LOL, KINDA FUNNY

look I've peeped your past and read ALL OF YOUR SETS ... it hurts me to have to BRING THIS TO LIGHT
Searched through the threads looking for 'something from you' still havn't found a THING THAT i'VE LIKED/////

OUCH, WHO R U GOIN AT?

I can't stand your voice at all .... and you think your SINGING IS LIKED? your SEEN AS A DYKE!!!
Plus 'I feel sorry for your mommy' ... when i look at this sorry excuse ... then THINK OF YOUR LIFE////

NICE.

its a DISATER WHEN I BEEF ... I'll leave your eyes BLACKER THAN A PIECE of ALEXANDER KIETHS ACTOR FROM THE BEACH////

I DONT GET THIS ONE, GOOD MULTIS THO

now, if you missed the part about you ... well then ... let me repishhhh thishhh shaaagain ... lol NIGGUH YOUR POOP!
it ain't shit being SICKER THAN NEWBS, i'm BITTER THAT YOU keep 'dropin those gay writtens, without even a FLICKER OF TRUTH/////

DECENT ENDER
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

liked the punchs used here with the imagery added as well.

this part was tight. the multis were used well and flowed good together, had nice rythm to it and the dissing the singing shit sounds like a personal to someone...?

the first line was ok the disaster line seem stretched to me, the ending wasnt bad though

IL record:
16-1
Phasewon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Phasewon »

Nice shit, lines were stretched as fuck, but I guess that doesnt really matter if it's just text, multies were on point, good shit.

Return to “Written Rhymes”