Cee4 v ILLokwent (Cee4 wins by TKO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Re: Cee4 v ILLokwent (VOTE!)

Post by Momeijah »

Not gonna break it down but I'm voting for Cee4 cause he came harder in every category but only slightly. It was almost neck and neck for everything but the main difference was the quality of the punches. Cee's second and third bars were the strongest in the battle imo but he had some I wasn't feeling like the closer and opener. They were a bit too ambitious. Illokwent was alright but his biggest letdown was also over ambitious punches that came off as stretched and forced especially wordplay like unique urn or creamed mate. It's not wordplay if you changed the word it would have to be cream mate to work but it wouldn't make sense in that context. As for unique urn it was just like the word unique was pointlessly thrown in there to make a wordplay. It would be better if it was like a brand name for urns or something lol. Decent verse though. Vote - Cee4. someone close and update this cause my iPod's shit.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Post by CBK »

Same pretty much for me.. cee4 had more of an impact with his punchlines an i felt illokwents rhymes consisted of more filler an makeshift inners than actual disses or punches..
nameplay was forced for both writers however i felt cee4 did this with more skill an better success his "ill lok down was a nice line imo quite unique an a good flip...
the snap crackle an pop rice krispies line is as old as battle rap itself so no points for originality there...
all in all mvgt to cee4 . take it or leave it. close battle in all fairness but C took it none the less IMO.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

whats the standings on this match?

-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:46 pm --

6-1

TKO for Cee4

CLOSED / UPDATED

IL record: