Cee4 v ILLokwent (Cee4 wins by TKO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Cee4 v ILLokwent (Cee4 wins by TKO)

Post by Cee4 »

4 Bars
Due 24 hours after check in
No dickriding/CREW VOTES

Good luck
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Re: Cee4 v ILLokwent

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Check

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

Check

and its no problem. I'll drop first like u insisted

ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Your ok in my book.. Its the flyby night newbs that pull that shit...

-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:07 pm --

limks

shooter-vs-360-vt25473.html#p189921

spawntrueform-vs-leeroi-green-vt25384.html#p189292

-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:33 am --

My verse is done .just waiting on you bro.

-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:34 pm --

Wow...so much for 24hours due...lol..its cool tho..
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

sorry im a bit late..

should be simple enough to get but
-his crew lost a battle to team haz
-he insisted i go first
-and a hermaphrodite can have a dick and no balls lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

He should be...
‘Guardin himself’ like SHRUBS/ORNAMENTAL GNOMES! its google browser if this DUD EVER VENT WITH CHROME!
C punch him with WORDS THAT`LL DENT HIS DOME, n 'keep iLLok down’ like the DISTURBED IN A MENTAL HOME!!

Ur crews Collectively ill huh?...
Have C.I. A-bombed like terrorists ROCKIN EM WITH PLOTS, time a punch? Team Haz STOPPED YA BODY CLOCKS!!
Like after tremors, ya PROPS GIVE IN TA SHOCKS! its like rice krispies how i`ll snap, crack iLL n POP HIM IN A BOX!!

Like Midwest chicks...
ILL annoys (Illinois) girls tryna SLIP THEM A FEE, but a bitch ‘drugged on X’ if u got her STRIPPIN WITH EASE!! (E`s)
U never had a chick offer TITS FOR A SQUEEZE, so ur only chance to ‘feel whats in Bra`s iLL’ is a TRIP OVERSEAS!!

U scared to go first?...
I reject what this BASTARD WRITES CREDIBLE, ‘Pick iLL in a contest’ they must HAVE THE RIGHT VEGETABLES! (pickle)
U think droppin LAST IS QUITE SENSIBLE, but ur just a ‘dick with no balls’ like HERMAPHRODITE GENITALS!!
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ILLoKWENT »

-his last loss was to jack the ripper, who was known to murder prostitutes.. afterwards he blames the loss on him dropping a bad verse....excusseess....

-he mentioned he was on trial,looking at jailtime....:
the-jail-bars-have-opened-vt17420.html#p145859

quince is a type of exotic fruit related to apples and pears

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this DISEASED DORK GOT FRAIL RHYMES,..so ya sold your ass to an undercover TEAM AND GOT NAILED RIGHT? considering 'the ripper' 'murdered street whores', no wonder C-4 was taking HEAT FOR SOME JAIL TIME/lol figured you could hide in prison?

you'll get 'creamed,mate' then 'gather in a unique-urn' like MYTHICAL STUFF, cause fact is , 'four weak'like TYPICAL MONTHS, your 'hardest -punch -sent' is more of a PITIFUL NUDGE, so you couldnt be 'sharp- wit -the -text' if it had PHYSICAL CUTS/cremate, unicorn

lets face it, your bars is SOMETHING HERBS WOULD SPIT,so im droppin 'over cees' likE BUNGY CORDS ON SHIPS, against me you cant 'hang man'cause i'll CRUSH THE WORDS HE PICKS,and put 'four in noose' faster than RUSSIAN JOURNALISTS/foreign news

euthanizer:

FUCKIN MURDER HIM in 'cee quince' like fruit PICKED UP WHEN FELL,we'll 'cee burned when i post,man' and hand DELIVERED TO HELL,i've got a PREDICTION AS WELL,the 'future for cee: grim',..like on LIQUOR STORE SHELVES/ quince,...seagram's
Last edited by ILLoKWENT on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 13
Losses: 14

Post by 360 »

Punchlines - Cee4
Both guys had witty punches. I felt Cee4 had the edge though because his were more straight forward and landed cleaner. ILLoK's, in my opinion, were reaching at times.

Multies - Tie
This was a tight category. I really can't call it.

Flow - Cee4
I'm gonna give this category to Cee4 for his precise consistency. Illok, you were neck and neck with him 'til the last bar. It didn't flow as well as your others.

Nameplay - Tie
Both had a solid amount of clever nameplay.

Personals - Tie
I consider a personal something behind the scenes that is brought to light. Cee4 had a couple things like the CIA line and his last bar about droppin' first. IlloK had that bar about Cee's jail time and I like the creative twist he put on it.

Creativity - Cee4
Both were very creative with the name flips, word play, and concepts. Some of IlloK's seemed to be reaching, but only a couple were like that.. Overall, I have Cee4 edging this category cause none of his were reaching and they were smoother.

I liked both verses. I wish there were more battles like this here. I gotta give it to Cee4. He's extremely consistent with his punches, flow, and wittiness. I can see why he beat Scott James.

IlloK, you're bars were solid. I enjoyed reading your verse just as much as Cee's. You would've beaten most opponents with the caliber of bars you dropped here - no lie - but Cee4 is not most opponents.

My vote goes to Cee4

Awesome work, guys
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Re: Cee4 v ILLokwent (VOTE!)

Post by AntiMaTTer »

He should be...
‘Guardin himself’ like SHRUBS/ORNAMENTAL GNOMES! its google browser if this DUD EVER VENT WITH CHROME!
C punch him with WORDS THAT`LL DENT HIS DOME, n 'keep iLLok down’ like the DISTURBED IN A MENTAL HOME!!
this was pretty tight. decent word play and a pretty nice punch at the end.

Have C.I. A-bombed like terrorists ROCKIN EM WITH PLOTS, time a punch? Team Haz STOPPED YA BODY CLOCKS!!
Like after tremors, ya PROPS GIVE IN TA SHOCKS! its like rice krispies how i`ll snap, crack iLL n POP HIM IN A BOX!!
wasnt feeling this one as much as the opener, a bit wordy but still str8 line

Like Midwest chicks...
ILL annoys (Illinois) girls tryna SLIP THEM A FEE, but a bitch ‘drugged on X’ if u got her STRIPPIN WITH EASE!! (E`s)
U never had a chick offer TITS FOR A SQUEEZE, so ur only chance to ‘feel whats in Bra`s iLL’ is a TRIP OVERSEAS!!
this was aite but like before still pretty wordy. i like how you use wordplay in ur setup lines tho

U scared to go first?...
I reject what this BASTARD WRITES CREDIBLE, ‘Pick iLL in a contest’ they must HAVE THE RIGHT VEGETABLES! (pickle)
U think droppin LAST IS QUITE SENSIBLE, but ur just a ‘dick with no balls’ like HERMAPHRODITE GENITALS!!
lol i did dig this one. good closer

Over all a pretty solid verse. some parts coulda been tweaked a bit but good shit regardless

-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:31 pm --

this DISEASED DORK GOT FRAIL RHYMES,..so ya sold your ass to an undercover TEAM AND GOT NAILED RIGHT? considering 'the ripper' 'murdered street whores', no wonder C-4 was taking HEAT FOR SOME JAIL TIME/lol figured you could hide in prison?
damn..this was a good opener.

you'll get 'creamed,mate' then 'gather in a unique-urn' like MYTHICAL STUFF, cause fact is , 'four weak'like TYPICAL MONTHS, your 'hardest -punch -sent' is more of a PITIFUL NUDGE, so you couldnt be 'sharp- wit -the -text' if it had PHYSICAL CUTS/cremate, unicorn
this was pretty str8 too. like the multis in this one too

lets face it, your bars is SOMETHING HERBS WOULD SPIT,so im droppin 'over cees' likE BUNGY CORDS ON SHIPS, against me you cant 'hang man'cause i'll CRUSH THE WORDS HE PICKS,and put 'four in noose' faster than RUSSIAN JOURNALISTS/foreign news
this one was hard..the over cees line was good i liked that. and the noose line was good

euthanizer:

FUCKIN MURDER HIM in 'cee quince' like fruit PICKED UP WHEN FELL,we'll 'cee burned when i post,man' and hand DELIVERED TO HELL,i've got a PREDICTION AS WELL,the 'future for cee: grim',..like on LIQUOR STORE SHELVES/ quince,...seagram's
lol another dope line

Over all i think ILLOKWENT got this hands down. it was just lot easier to follow the flow better and the wordplay was wittier...ill did his thing on this one here.. good battle tho this is wat i like to Cee lol

VOTE-ILL

IL record:
16-1
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

Thanks for the votes. 1-1. Good battle ill

ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ILLoKWENT »

thanks c4.. you too...vote up peeps...
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

He should be...

Like Midwest chicks...

U scared to go first?...

this style drives me crazy for example

U scared to go first?...
I reject what this BASTARD WRITES CREDIBLE,
‘Pick iLL in a contest’ they must HAVE THE RIGHT VEGETABLES! (pickle)
U think droppin LAST IS QUITE SENSIBLE,
but ur just a ‘dick with no balls’ like HERMAPHRODITE GENITALS!!

this is 2 bars 4 audio but you pass it off as 1 credible/vegetable sensible/genitals so its stretched plain as day lotta filler

vs

his DISEASED DORK GOT FRAIL RHYMES,..so ya sold your ass to an undercover TEAM AND GOT NAILED RIGHT? considering 'the ripper' 'murdered street whores', no wonder C-4 was taking HEAT FOR SOME JAIL TIME/lol figured you could hide in prison?

euthanizer:

this is almost the same but the rhyme scheme is better so it does not read like shit structured 16 although its equally long but i do not like the extra shit after each bar

flow cee as i mentioned those extras at bar end are stumbling blocks
multi/rhyme scheme ill reason above
wordplay cee was cleaner
nameplay cee was a little nicer
punch wasnt really feeling the punches
enjoyment well this is a good battle but i gotta go with cee4 although i like illo's closer better
overall i gotta go with cee
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

He should be...

(weak intro, guessing you're rusty as i havnt seen you in a long time)

(better but still kinda weak imo)

Like Midwest chicks...

(i believe the s in illinois is silent o.O... but i do like that Brasil line)

U scared to go first?...

(wordplay slightly forced, outro not so great)

(flow was ok, personal.. but could've been utilized better)

(starting to think you might be from another country out of the U.S. or that is some heavily forced wordplay) (rhymescheme was ok at best)

(nice nameplay decent wordplay, a little forced but this one's a bit more acceptable, good otherwise)

euthanizer:

(expected a better closer, postman/delivery was the only thing that really interested me here and barely)

rhymescheme-ill
punches-tie
creativity-cee4
personals-tie
entertainment-cee4(mainly cause he used the least forced wordplay)

overall vote-cee4

this was a terrible battle for me to read... i was disappointed mainly due to higher expectations of cee4 from viewing previous battles, cee4 had a rough flow and normally i'd give the entertainment to whoever had the smoothest rhymescheme however nothing annoys me more than overabused force of wordplay, perhaps in whatever accent you're saying it in the wordplay may sound legit but its just not workin for me, and for that i disliked the messy creativity, both had poor rhymescheme, poor punches, and forced wordplay but overall i gotta go with cee4... sorry if my criticism seems rude or harsh to either of you, to each their own, and this is mine
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ILLoKWENT »

lol, bro, im american dude, and yeah, the unique urn, imo, was probably the most forced, but i was tryin to come up with something original, but you make it sound that my whole verse had forced wordplay , with the 'over abused'..part.. so i appreciate your vote, but yeah, i tried lookin for some of your old battles, but couldnt find a single one under your name, maybe you could pull up some of your best work so i can see how good your bars are...i want to elevate as much as the next man, and you say both our verses were terrible, so show me your shit.....cause i seen c4s old stuff, and yeah i know he's dope, but you, i pull up nothing...so point me in the right direction and back up your insite..

-- Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:36 pm --

and before you start calling me names or what ever,... im just being straight, back up your vote and show me your ish..
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

3-1 to me. Thanks for voting

Pagli
Rookie

Post by Pagli »

Cee4

He should be...

:::nice bar. Wordplay is cool, I like the multies

:::cool bar, didn't really like the punch, but it still hit decently

Like Midwest chicks...

:::nice nameplay. Ill punch.

U scared to go first?...

:::lol nice punch. Nice hitter and finisher
⁠⁠  ⁠⁠  
----------------
ILL

:::ok opener, decent bar

:::nice bar. The 1st line wouldve made a harder punch if it was second. But still decent. And ill nameplay

:::good bar, decent flow.

euthanizer:

::: nice finisher, good punchline you have there

Punchlines: Cee(they just hit harder)
Personals: umm tied
Wordplay: both good. But Cee edged it
Flow: tied
Multies: tied
Overall Vote:: Cee4

[ Post made via BlackBerry Curve ] Image

Return to “Closed Text Battles”