Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Chainsaw Hookers Brackett & Guidlines

Post by Alvin »

Click Image to enlarge view.

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW BATTLE

OK, so with there being 18 sign ups, we would have a couple 3 ways or an odd round, so i said FUCK IT, lets get it out of the way first.... Here is a video, so you see proof of my integrity. You dont have to watch the video if you trust me already.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wczs5pp1-cA[/video]

-HOUSE RULES ARE IN EFFECT-

You CAN and SHOULD vote... BUT SWAYING/CHEATING WILL BE CAUGHT AND PUNISHED

Each round will increase by 2 bars in writing, starting with 4 bars and ending with 12 in the championship. So be prepared.

Use your battle threads to check... post verses, and VOTES from everyone else ONLY. The Chainsaw Chat Area is for everything else.

Only change to the house rules for this tournament is 24 hours to CHECK, and 48 to post your verse after FINAL Check, that way if your ass no shows, WE CAN REPLACE YOU.

Each round will begin the day after the previous round has been closed completely, so the faster you drop, the faster you vote, the faster this will progress.

I will be updating this Bracket as each round passes. Its locked so it doesn't change. Simple.

Future is 2nd round 1st place replacement if he chooses to do so as loser in round one. After him, probablytreed has agreed to be default, as well as cbk if need be.

Return to “Chainsaw Hookers Text Tournament”