3 way TOPICAL (Jayzon wins KO)

Here is where you can find all of our past audio battles, a lot good, some not so good -- check em out!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

3 way TOPICAL (Jayzon wins KO)

Post by Alvin »

Jayzon_Black -VS- Defiance -VS- K Panda

Topic: "being the one whose left behind"

Length: 2 verses 1 chorus

Due date: 1 week from final check ins.

House Rules/Explained votes
[right]This is my CHECK[/right]
jayzon_black
Rhyme Master
Wins: 4
Losses: 6

Re: 3 way TOPICAL

Post by jayzon_black »

Got it, √
Ride out, Glide out.
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

checkin in

-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 am --

[soundclick]<div style="width:473px; border:solid #999999 1px; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_ExtBG.png')">
<a href='http://www.soundclick.com/ModernDefiance'>
<div style="background-color:width:460px; height:45px; cursor:pointer; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_460.png');"></div></a>
<div id="lower"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="60" width="473" data="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf" />
<param name="loop" value="false" />
<param name="menu" value="false" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="flashvars" value="playType=single&songid=11001967&scid=11001967&q=hi&ext=1" />
<param name="scale" value="noscale" />
<param name="salign" value="b" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />
</object></div></div>[/soundclick]

Here it is!! upping for yours

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Well, it seems like its between Defiance and I. G/L .
In the Distance.mp3
(2.84 MiB) Downloaded 356 times
jayzon_black
Rhyme Master
Wins: 4

Post by jayzon_black »

I had to handle my stepdaughter and her last day in town. Really didn't have time to post this till now...good drops to the both of you, lets have the votes tell the rest of the story.
Attachments
I won't be left behind.mp3
(3.15 MiB) Downloaded 350 times
Ride out, Glide out.
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11

Post by Loon E Lou »

Ok fellas first off, all 3 tracks were dope. each in its own way, was worthy of numerous replays.

now, on to the judging.....

Defiance- you had a nice track man. you came in with a real nice delivery, nice melody on the beat. a little slow for my taste but still a nice song overall. i really have nothing bad to say here.

Pan- You had a dope piece as well. almost exactly what i pictured you dropping. something slow paced with great imagery and structure within your verse. ALTHOUGH, the fact that you didnt write a hook, killed you a bit. actually alot really. i know if you layed a nice hook to it though, i would of leaned a little more your direction.

Jayzon Black- Man, this is really my first time hearing you on some shit and i gotta say, i was extremely impressed man. you definately have your producing skills on lock without a doubt. i like that. your song just had a way better feel to me. i liked the vibe of it as well as your lyrics man. for some reason though it sounds like you could of put just a bit more emotion into some parts. just some though. great track regardless though.

Like i mentioned before, all 3 tracks were nice. But, only one person can get my vote.

and MVGT: Jayzon Bleezy
-Skit-
Rookie
Losses: 1
No Shows: 2

Post by -Skit- »

feels i have no right posting my opinion bc im still a rookie but i think you guys are dope.

Defiance- your singing kind of threw me off but other than that you shit was hell ku.when you were rapping sounded like you knew exactly what you wanted to say.

Alvin- tight shit brah but where is the hook at? lol i know what happened and i know if you would have dropped that hook your shit would have came up on top, no doubt.

Jayzon Black- seems like everything was on point man. your hook was ill. seems like everything that could put you on top and win this round.

Alvin you would've had this if you would've dropped that hook

mvgt Jayzon Black
[center]Image[/center]
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by 88SkyLink »

Here's what I think ... Take it or leave it

Defiance -
I liked the aggression you applied, however it messed up the pronunciation at some point, it had some good lyrics on both the verses. The instrumental was very good & emotional, although it didn't suit the tempo of the topic in my opinion. The hook kinda threw me off as well, wasn't the best singing lol.

K Panda -
You were the favourite to win, and @ first when I was hearing your audio, I thought you had it.You had by far the best enunciation on this battle. The flow of the first verse sounded good but just a little choppy, it started getting better @ the second verse. I was anticipating a good hook, but there was nothing.. What up with that? If you had a good hook, it would've been a closer battle.

Jayzon_Black -
Damn ... Took me by surprise man, you were the least favourite to win, at least that's what I thought. you had the best flow and instrumental. That tune was ill, it suited best with the topic and it flowed really well with the tune. Not the best mic you had, but it sounded pretty cool. You did sound a little bland at some stage, but still all round a strong audio.

Overall, the three of you went in strong. Defiance - you made no error or little mistake apart from the singing, but it was weaker than Panda's and Jayzon_Black's audio. Out of the two of you, Jayzon_Black was more stronger, yeah Panda's voice was more clearer - but he had no hook, while Jay had some bangin tune with nice flow, plus a decent hook ... A good battle but .....

MVGT - Jayzon_Black
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
Alvin