Walberg Forced To Defend Sexuality

Argue over who has the illest punchlines in the game. What your favorite songs are, the latest albums, and any other creative idea that will inspire thought provoking conversation.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by lunathecursedangel »

Donnie Wahlberg was forced to defend his sexuality to his son, after Eminem included suggestive lyrics about him and his former New Kids On The Block bandmates on one of his tracks.

Wahlberg admits he rarely ever speaks to his children about his days as a pop heart-throb, but was forced to address it when his son Xavier heard Eminem's 2000 track Marshall Mathers.

He says: "(Xavier) was in school and I guess his friends were into Eminem, and Eminem did a little song and took a few swipes at us.

"My son came home and he said: 'Dad, you were in that group New Kids On The Block, right?' I said, 'Yeah.' He said: 'Well Eminem, he did a song and he said you guys sucked a lot of? is that true dad?' I said: 'Some of us may have, son, but I didn't.'
Source: http://www.shadybase.com
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lol yea i read dat a while back...thought it was pretty funny.... eminem still affectin lives...n he hasnt even been very active..hahah
2hot4u

Post by 2hot4u »

man... what the hell... eminem is quiet and still mentally affects other people's lives.. ahahhaaha

Return to “Hip Hop Discussion”