Epitaph- Road To Tomorrow (Official Music Video)

Post and comment on the latest hip hop news, interviews, music videos, singles, promote upcoming events, breaking news, and hip hop deaths.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

e2dap
Potential Emcee

Epitaph- Road To Tomorrow (Official Music Video)

Post by e2dap »

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCKQ60yGe2U[/video]

Wo0o0o, it feels good to finally get one of these under your belt. This piece marks "Epitaph"'s first official music video on E2DaP Records. The track itself is from the heart and its the start of a new direction I'll be taking with my music.

All comments welcome! thanks for your time <3
www.e2dap.com
www.youtube.com/e2dapproductions
www.twitter.com/e2dap
www.soundclick.com/bands/epitaphhiphop
www.soundcloud.com/e2dap
www.e2dap.bandcamp.com
www.myspace.com/e2daprecords
www.myspace.com/epitaphhiphop
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: Epitaph- Road To Tomorrow (Official Music Video)

Post by Alvin »

You know what man, not bad at all, i rather enjoyed this. "keep em burning in the furnace you built with your legs" Dope shit man, good moves on the career man. No complaints here. I enjoyed the vocab man, nice rhyme schemes. Good shit man, i can only say that so many times lol
e2dap
Potential Emcee

Post by e2dap »

Thank you sir, that is most certainly the good word.
www.e2dap.com
www.twitter.com/e2dap
www.soundcloud.com/e2dap
www.e2dap.bandcamp.com
COMPUTERCHIPS
Potential Emcee

Post by COMPUTERCHIPS »

Yo this was dope! Really diggn the flow and strong emotion behind it! Congrats on your video too! It came out clean!! I actually make videos too! Just finished one for the homie out of AZ that we shot in CALI. Keep working!! stay up!
PEACE.

Check out the video:
http://youtu.be/_cjr7Ht6Lmo
e2dap
Potential Emcee

Post by e2dap »

COMPUTERCHIPS wrote:Yo this was dope! Really diggn the flow and strong emotion behind it! Congrats on your video too! It came out clean!! I actually make videos too! Just finished one for the homie out of AZ that we shot in CALI. Keep working!! stay up!
PEACE.

Check out the video:
http://youtu.be/_cjr7Ht6Lmo
THANKS brethern! Thats the good word for sure! I'm glad you dig the flow and can feel that emotion... I def. wrote this track in blood. Best believe I'ma keep at it! Just about to re-launch my label after a restructuring and we've got a lot of stuff poppin off! time to take over this bitch!! (or keep trying, haha)

Tight work on your video(s) as well dude, maybe we'll work together one day! :dance:

1 love
Jordan/Epitaph
www.e2dap.com
www.twitter.com/e2dap
www.soundcloud.com/e2dap
www.e2dap.bandcamp.com
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

you got some crazy psycho eyes

this was dope though, the video was koo, i like the sudden jerks within the movements, gives it a sick feelin, lyrics were dope, definitely one of the better videos i've seem from people on here
e2dap
Potential Emcee

Post by e2dap »

Haha, i suppose your right on the eyes thing. The songs a little crazy tho, so i guess thats just what came out.
Thanks for checking it out. I'm truly glad you dig the song and liked what I did with the video. I tried to keep the shoot pretty clean and basic so ppl could focus on the emotion and lyrics.
www.e2dap.com
www.twitter.com/e2dap
www.soundcloud.com/e2dap
www.e2dap.bandcamp.com
Randelle Luebker
Rookie

Post by Randelle Luebker »

Hey man. I believe your name is Jordan right? Correct me if I am wrong. But Hey, Love this song!!! It is Tight as fuck. Can't stop playing it. :drool: I want to know the full length of the lyrics if there is any way you can help me on that.. I sing along to it when I know what to say lol..
But yeah, I just relieved the other day that 3rddayproductions sent me this vid on youtube a while back and ever since I have been hooked haha.. :D Good Job Man! Love the vid. Oh and what you do with your eyes just makes it even more emotion into it. So Great job! <3

Your Newest Fan!
Randelle the crazy btch ;) <3
"I never knew how fake individuals can be. Wheres the originality? Wheres the uniqueness? Wheres reality? People these days should stop pretending being something they are not. Fuckin hypocrites, liars and fakes. What a disgrace what this world has become. I’m disgusted with everything people are made of." - Me
e2dap
Potential Emcee

Post by e2dap »

Randelle Luebker wrote:Hey man. I believe your name is Jordan right? Correct me if I am wrong. But Hey, Love this song!!! It is Tight as fuck. Can't stop playing it. :drool: I want to know the full length of the lyrics if there is any way you can help me on that.. I sing along to it when I know what to say lol..
But yeah, I just relieved the other day that 3rddayproductions sent me this vid on youtube a while back and ever since I have been hooked haha.. :D Good Job Man! Love the vid. Oh and what you do with your eyes just makes it even more emotion into it. So Great job! <3

Your Newest Fan!
Randelle the crazy btch ;) <3
Yeah it is. Why do you ask? Or...how do you know? lol.

Very cool! I'm glad you dig it so much! Def. poured my heart into that one. Thanks for the pozz feedback randelle<3 I'm also happy to see that homie is marketing his work properly. I'm adding a lyrics section to our homepage, this will be on there for sure. I'll add the lyrics to the youtube now, its on my hosting of the video @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL_QzEVWY2Y

-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:15 am --

Keep it coming fam!
www.e2dap.com
www.twitter.com/e2dap
www.soundcloud.com/e2dap
www.e2dap.bandcamp.com

Return to “Hip Hop News”