ER vs Mic S (Mic S wins KO)

Here is where you can find all of our past audio battles, a lot good, some not so good -- check em out!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8
No Shows: 1

ER vs Mic S (Mic S wins KO)

Post by Mic S »

1-2 Minutes
due tuesday midnight eastern time
Diss battle

Same beat - and good luck (told me to pick beat I sent you choices in pm - if you dont like em please reply to pm so we dont freepost)
Last edited by Mic S on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ER215
Rhyme Master
Wins: 9
Losses: 9

Re: ER vs Mic S

Post by ER215 »

chizzeck

-- Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:14 am --

Here is my drop

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!

[soundclick]http://www.soundclick.com/player/single ... D=10723545[/soundclick]

JUST IN CASE THAT ^^^^ DOESN'T WORK
http://www.soundclick.com/player/single ... D=10723545

LYRICS

Oh no he didn't
Oh yes he did
That nigga wanna battle
I guess he don't wanna live
I can see it in his eyes
He lookin mighty scared
Oh no he he didn't
Oh yes he did

Oh boy you must be nuts to battle me so imma crush ya/ white suit black fitted what this nigga think he usher?/ I don't even feel no pressure where is my competition/ eat this kid alive I guess I'm needing the nutrition/ on these tracks I'm a magician, this shit is preconditioned/ your flow is ordinary my shit limited edition/ M I Cing Sissy take your beating like a man/ while ur at it hit a tailor cuz ur sleeves come past your hands/ you my muh fuckn fan I saw you on my reverb/ I should of hung a sign reading weakness do not disturb/ rockin those prescription shades Mic you look like the nerd/ I bet your prom date left you standing by yourself on the curb/ if he's a rhyme master it ain't shit that you can tell me/ when your lost exceeds your wins I guess you are dope falling daily/ see you thinkin that you nice cuz u went ahead and battled grim/ but now you threading deep waters doubt ur little ass can swim/

Oh no he didn't
Oh yes he did
That nigga wanna battle
I guess he don't wanna live
I can see it in his eyes
He lookin mighty scared
Oh no he he didn't
Oh yes he did
All my girls be model hot/ Yea your girl she probably not....
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8

Re: ER vs Mic S

Post by Mic S »

http://www.reverbnation.com/hr215 <<where i got info & PICS BELOW TO GO WITH SONG :dance:
SORRY FOR QUALITY did it as quick as possible as soon as i woke up in morning + im feeling sick anyways & Sorry DROPPING A FEW HOURS LATE!!! --- Also No H8 bro for this battle //// On that note*** & NOW FOR THE DISS.

Promise the flow gets better in the middle cuz i got into it.. then i lost it.. but i got a huge headache and really cant think so im not going to try and redo the last couple bars :naughty:

[soundclick]10727662[/soundclick]

Ok eddie royal what the fucks royal about you
you cant even get kinged in checkers I will pound you
Jump you never crown you Everytime you'll hit pavement
The name of your label only time you show entertainment

Your location is Philly so I'll serve you like cheesesteak
Ill make sure you go all out 3 strikes you'll never see base
Razors even hate you the way you cant even clean shave
I see you in the gym dog But i dont even see weight*
ImageImage

I dont burn bridges But this is your burial
plus you burn yourself with your bright ass apparrel
Jazzy Jeff look-a-like your bright but still a retard
Like the 215 Ill put u in your name - the ER*
ImageImage

Knock your ass out you wont have time to see stars
Knock your brains to the blacktop we will call it street smarts
You look like flo rida but you aint never riding flows
So fuck you hoe i'll cut ER like they did the show
FLO'RIDA

call it a light show you'll see lights and doctors
This dude acts a bad boy thats why mics your partner GO TO HIS REVERBNATION - MIC IS IN HIS GROUP
nasty looking sideburns they set you up for murder
I swear you look like the crackhead version of ike turner
RIP IKE*

ok now imma up and switch punk this bitch no love for him
shut your lips audio wise you sound like your mouths a cup for dicks
raspy throat, nasty flow keak da sneak your rapping clone
badly clothed with a gonzo nose your birth was a laughing joke

Ill karate chop your body chops Throw all types of body shots
your own possee hates you you could see it in the poses shot
I dont stop i keep you on the ropes you hope you drop
You cant hold mic but we clearly see you hold the cock***

this is a sure Knock Out so imma be a leadeer
ER stands for emergency way he shaking like a siezure!!!!
Grim
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 33
Losses: 11

Re: ER vs Mic S (READY FOR VOTES))))))

Post by Grim »

SOLID BATTLE YA'LL..ok..ER...your verse lost alot for me cause it sounded more like a song to me then a diss...the shorus was a good idea although it didn't really appeal to me...nice swagger in your voice although some of words lost it for me..breathe control seemed on point with delivery but no line really stuck oout for me..it was a good peace but i feel you worried more about it as being a complete song then a battle verse..still overall a nice drop for what it was..MIC S..i liked the swag you had too and your's seemed to have way more direct approach with the diss..it was almost like a roast...the personal attacks were ok but you did have some nice punches...it did sound like you had some breathe control issues in points...i heard a part or two where you almost lost the beat but you got right back on it...overall i think MIC had more of an actual battle verse with attacks so....
MVGT: MIC S..
[center]Image[/center]
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Hmm, well after a couple listens, MVGT Mic S.

He seemed to come more prepared with his research and clowning his pictures, although thats all that really happened. The cheese steak flip was OK, but overall he had a better diss track.

ER, yours wasnt bad man, you just lacked in the battle department. You didn't suffer to much in not getting pictures cuz your came with punches, the tailering his sleeves for example. But it felt more like a song than a diss track. Doing a hook aint a bad idea, quite a few diss tracks have hooks, but you're not really saying much in the hook, which is valuble time you're taking from your diss itself. That's just my opinion though, I'm not much of a pro.

Decent battle you guys, nice to see you learn from your mistakes Mic S. Maybe a re match with Kause is in the future?
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

okay i like the beat...

Hooks a decent idea..but it took too long and needs to have at least a decent punch..it was kinda funny though..it sounds better than it reads imo..
delivery..not very aggressive..but aight
flo was pretty on but dubs seemed a lil loud..wich makes you sound even more laidback....

uhhm mixxing's sounds aight..well your delivery sounds more aggressive thats good..uhh oh ya jugglin dat flo within da first 8 bars..uhh ohh you dropped da flo ...
hmm well at least ya got a few punches .. but alot of your shit missed cause the flo was off..i guess ya rushed it so it is what it is...

i like Same beat battles it proves who has better flow deliv and presence..anyway lets get to it...

-Flo-ER..no lie you were pretty much on point the whole time..Mic S i know ya rushed it but ya gotta work on that
-Punches-Mic S..took this easy er didnt give himself enough fight time cuz his hook was waaaaay long..
-Mic Presence-Tie ya'll about even on this
-Delivery-Mic S..had more of a BATTLE feel to it..
-Enjoyment-ER-i enjoyed hearing ya track more cuz ya Flo was on i hate when nikkas rhyme off beat..da hook was kinda coo too..just not battle material

No lie i almost Gave it to ER cuz mic's flo was off like a mug...but ER didnt bring enough aggressiveness and not only was the verse short as compared..but his verse didnt have ANY real Direct PUNCHES....

SOOO MVGT Mic S
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

-Thread Closed & Records Updated-

Mic S wins KO

Return to “Closed Audio Battles”