1ST ILLEST LYRICS MIXTAPE

Podcasts, audio updates, illest news, and hip hop news. As long as its done in audio, we will accept it in this very entertaining section of the site.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

I've been on this site for a few years now & I have yet to see an actual legit Illest Lyrics Mixtape dropped. I would like to see one completed by the end of the summer if emcee's are up to it or if it's possible. These tracks will be specifically for The Illest Lyrics Mixtape meaning no songs that you have recorded or want to record for you own material. I feel the one's that do audio owe it to Illest Lyrics to drop a LEGIT mixtape. I believe if we all work together to get this completed we should accomplish this no later then July or by the end of July. We could push this on Datpiff.com & upload it every where else. I was thinking for The Illest Lyrics covers who ever does designs could create it. Also we could have some of the textcee's write bars if they are interested to be displayed on the covers (front & back). In my opinion I think it would be a great idea to do this. Instead of it being a Volume of tracks randomly picked out by other artist... this could be the first mixtape Illest Lyrics actually drops. I'm currently working on a few projects myself I understand if people can't provide audio's for this tape. Personally I got 5 projects I'm working on I don't mind working on several more; it's just the way I do things. So if anyone one is down to be on the 1ST ILLEST LYRICS MIXTAPE... PLEASE DROP SOMETHING & WE'LL GO FROM THERE.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

Re: 1ST ILLEST LYRICS MIXTAPE

Post by M33Kish »

that shit would be dope as fuck
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Maaaaaan, I seriously think you just took a shit on Corys hard work on previous mixtapes by basically saying
I have yet to see an actual legit Illest Lyrics Mixtape dropped
and stating its the
Indeed, dropping one on Datpiff would be dope, and making another one sounds cool, but taking a shit on previous work is not cool man.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

No one is shitting on anyone I mean no disrespect if that's the way you wanna look @ it go ahead that's all you. The one's I've seen on here are Volumes & I don't mind seeing a 4th or wat ever on here. I jus would like to see an actually 1 project wise by audio artist in general. This hasn't been done before... so yea it would be the first Illest Lyrics Mixtape dat would not be a Volume. Cory if you're reading this I mean no disrespect but if you're reading this I'm sure you would get my drift. If not then I dunno wat else 2 say but I ain't shittin' on no one. If I was I would've said negative things about the tape. Once again I have yet to see a fully accomplished mixtape done by audio artist on Illest Lyics by the audio heads. I'm sure most audio heads with agree with me on this.
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Alright man... I see what you're saying, I just dont agree with the way you said it, It gave me the impression that the prior "volumes" people put songs into, and someone organized, and mutual designed, werent good enough to be legit.

But all in all, this aint worth an argument, It's a good idea to call it a Mixtape if the others werent called that, and put it on Datpiff.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

mos def Panda I never said they weren't mixtapes I understand had 2 put myself in ur shoes 4 a second there... I jus haven't seen a mixtape completed by audio artist inna whole. Hopefully Cory & Mutual will be down 2 help on dis as well. It's jus something like I feel need 2 be done if it can't be completed by July it's koo... no lie I would like 2 see Ekoms on dis tape so there's no rush 4 dis jus shooting ideas. I ain't been on here inna min I thought wit my mini departure we could do sumthin' dat hasn't been done before on here.
Dynamiq
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by Dynamiq »

this will be like the third i think or 4th
All Audio Battle Record
8-0-8
Brandon Heat (KO)
Falix (KO)
KraZyLyrical (KO)
Yasii(KO)
Led Poison(KO)
Jay 3rd (KO)
Demo (KO)
Pdubz (KO)
M.Flight (KO)
All Time Text Record
[89-15-81]
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

this would be the 4th but completed with audio artist 2gether project wise so you could say this would be a street album
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8

Post by Mic S »

if this goes down ill put something up or collab with someone
HKX
Hard-Kore-X