battle stats..???!

Discuss issues as far as bugs or the way our moderators and administrators handle issues. No personal attacks will be tolerated in this section.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, precise

dr-krayzie
Potential Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

battle stats..???!

Post by dr-krayzie »

word..i like illest alot,its real dope ey..but i think we shud hav mor info in our battle stats...not jus wins and losses..how bout weight division and battle points?...and maybe ther shud also be a tab wher we can fill in which crew we reppin..dat would make it easier to know who is in which crew...Just a suggestion tho

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
[b]doC[/b]
dr-krayzie
Potential Emcee

Re: battle stats..???!

Post by dr-krayzie »

dot

[b]doC[/b]
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

Idk Bout Battle Points, Etc. But I Do Agree About The Crew Idea. That Would Make It Easier For People To Be Recognized For What They're In, And To Boost Crew Activity For Those Who Don't See Any. . .
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

As for the crew deal, its in all of our sigz, and its hard to notice cuz when you are the only crew worth mentioning, ur more of a driving force than something to rep. Check the stats, out crew remains the most active. Battle points is odd, but id like to see a draw section. It is possible to be evenly matched you know.

blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Post by blokB »

CI Represent! haha. we are the most active of anyone on this site i feel. as for a sig i need to get at murk to get one so your statement is completly factual punch. the ideas stated above are not horrible, i dont hink we ned em but wtf do i know anyways....
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth
dr-krayzie
Potential Emcee

Post by dr-krayzie »

im not sayin we need em ey..but havin weight divisions wud b a gud thang..a lightweight wil want to battle and win more to be promoted to the next division,midweight..this might even push activitY..oh and my fone cant show sigz

[b]doC[/b]
blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Post by blokB »

i dont have a phone..... just sayin. im no veteran here, but get real
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I could create weight divisions and stuff, but I honestly don't know who is even an active battler, or considers themselves a battler on the site. That would involve making a thread for it, trying to come up with some kind of system, based on wins or battles or something, and could take some time to actually perfect.

About the draw column, I don't think it's a bad idea, other than it gives some people an 'out' on actual voting for battles. I don't want to give anyone a way to not actually vote on battles, you know? There's already a slow amount of activity in the forum as it is IMO.

And when it comes to crews, Collectively Ill is actually the only one on the board that's active, and like previously said, its more about activity on the site than anything (although several of our guys have established themselves IMO).
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

^ i agree....the idea for the weight classes not bad but like murk said i think it would take awhile to perfect....as slow as it is at times i think that until theirs way more active that it wouldnt be that effective
MesaR
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 26
Losses: 35

Post by MesaR »

I dont think there are enough consistent battlers to retain a 'heavyweight title' besides a few.
..Fuck that gay shit you say on a beat..
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

you should allow draws they should go on the books as two L's
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Actually, I had thought of giving people that no show two losses, but typically the people that no show don't come back again. We don't usually have that problem with active members.

And I'm not sure how you are expecting anyone to come to a draw in a battle? By the voting system, someone has to come out on top... Also, if there WAS a way for people to get a draw, why would they get two losses for that? I don't see your reasoning on that.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

hmm i could see going into detail if this place was mad active on text battles but its not. They's a handful of guys that are actually consistant on the battle tip so it's pointless IMO. The only thing I see decent that could be done for text battlin' is get a contender list and award bi weekly points for a championship bout. Shows who interested in battlin' for the title and also gives the champion someone to face every couple of weeks.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6

Post by Omnie »

Murk...I think he meant 2 L's as in 1 for each battler...

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Jack Da Rippa wrote:hmm i could see going into detail if this place was mad active on text battles but its not. They's a handful of guys that are actually consistant on the battle tip so it's pointless IMO. The only thing I see decent that could be done for text battlin' is get a contender list and award bi weekly points for a championship bout. Shows who interested in battlin' for the title and also gives the champion someone to face every couple of weeks.

Yeah, that's more like what I'm talking about. A least until the site is popping in the battle forum more...

@ OMNI, if that is what he means, I don't see why a draw should be considered a loss, EVEN IF it were possible to end in a draw (which can't happen with the voting system)
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Illest Suggestions”