"Outta This World" HD Music Video CHECK IT OUT

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 23
Losses: 11

"Outta This World" HD Music Video CHECK IT OUT

Post by YungDosia »

Check it out, show some love.

first music video from my NEW album. This is not the single its just the first song we recorded for my album. NEW videos will be up for every song when the album drops feb. 1st.

Movie was directed, shot and edited by my boy j. diamond

beat was made by Paktraxx

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3a6OMM0I7Q[/video]
Your Okay....Im A Beast.
Yomommaspimp wrote:Dosia wins everything...there's a video on youtube where chuck norris attempts to roundhouse kick youngdosia...sadly chuck is in the hospital with a broken leg.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Re: "Outta This World" HD Music Video CHECK IT OUT

Post by complexity »

Because you have taken it to the next level I'm going to analyze it as such.

Quality of the video was cool and all, but theatrically it wasn't any great feat as expected.

Nothing jumped out and impressed me as far as lyrical content, hook, or beat. I thought it was just a kind of plain track. That being said, many videos are like that on MTV, so what do I know.

I liked the T.I. like swagger. Laid back flow. I think that suits you well.

Will this video make you stand out in the crowd. I don't know. It's surely a good first effort.

And it's pleasurable as hell to be able to see people from this site, elevating their game.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler

Post by YungDosia »

ha already man, good lookin on the fb.
Your Okay....Im A Beast.
Yomommaspimp wrote:Dosia wins everything...there's a video on youtube where chuck norris attempts to roundhouse kick youngdosia...sadly chuck is in the hospital with a broken leg.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

i dont get these kids putting out "music videos" of them just sitting around with their homies smoking blunts and shit. its kind of stupid if you ask me, but due to the song and the content i guess it suits it. laid back flow was pretty cool. other then that i agree with what plex said pretty much.
The Man
All Whitey Then
Wins: 7
Losses: 2

Post by The Man »

You seem too nervous in front of the camera, you were just standing there with no motion. I think you just need a more motivating director, you could of still done the same concept but had more character to it. The song was decent, but the video is a no-no. Not your fault though.
MesaR
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 26
Losses: 35

Post by MesaR »

I thought the song was good, i didn't like the 'yeah' at the start of the hook though, it was abit annoying video clip was cool. keep doing your thing dosia.
..Fuck that gay shit you say on a beat..
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler

Post by YungDosia »

thanks for love and thanks for the hate, appreciate both lol.

keep givin some fb on the song and video...and to those thinking this was suppose to be some big video it wasnt lol, were doing a video for every song this was the first song recorded off the album...just a reminder

uppin for more fb
Your Okay....Im A Beast.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

you got that slow swag style.. short bars but you make it fit the beat your using... beat was tight.. you hit everything and delivery was nice.. Hook was ok, wasnt diffing it that much..
Video was kinda plain.. good production work tho wasnt all wacked out, but like others have said, more energy would be nice in the videos... you know.. keep it up man.
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler

Post by YungDosia »

thanks fam appreciate the fb! drop links if u want me to give some whereever
Your Okay....Im A Beast.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Yeah, I think you could do a little more with your delivery, something to stand out more. You didnt really come out blazing this track. I think lyrically you could come more correct, but you do well with the flow for the majority of the track.

The video quality is kinda cool, and I can see why you would want your peeps to be in the first video with you and stuff, and based on the content of the track I guess it fits, but you could've done more, like actually be in the club or something with it. Your boys look shook to even look at the camera sometimes, and it does seem like you are a little nervous sometimes.

Otherwise, props to getting this done and out of the way. Im sure it will only come easier to you and you will feel more comfortable with this whole process in the future. The more you do it, the better you get. Throw down some ill ass lyrics and tear the roof off fam. One.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Post by Slicka »

the swagg was cool fam........shit jus get more alive with the video shit i don't do the whole video scene so i cant really say nothin negative cuz i havent done it myself but shit find ya comfort n you'll be str8 fam
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler

Post by YungDosia »

thanks slicka appreciATE the fb.

same to u murk much love and remember if u have links drop um.

all feedback is cool with me.
Your Okay....Im A Beast.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

this was tight.... the song i mean bro.. no hate but the video thing u gotta work on... u look akward as a tall lanky nigga... gotta get the screen shots right... and rehearse it a lil more so it dont look like u out of place...personally i woulda cut the whole standing in the street section... but hey...trial and error bro
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Post by blokB »

the song is raw. video not so much. but assuming your making one for every track as you stated above i wouldnt expect you to go all out on the first one. keep it up bro. i like the fact that your trying to take shit to the next level. much love bro
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Post by 2xS »

Good Track. Some Nice Multi's In It. You Also Ride The Beat Decently. I Think The Hook Cuda Used More Energy.It Seems Like You're Just Reading It Off A Paper At First. The 2nd Part (I'm Outta This World Nigga) Sounds Better. "A Ring With No Frodo", "Cowboy, Romo" I Mainly Shout That One Out Cuz I'm From Dallas LOL. Overall, Good Track. I Just Think It Needed Sum More Energy On Tha Hook. Ya Boi Did A Nice Video As Well. You've Got A Lean-Swag To It. Find A Energy To that As Well, You Seem Stiff, Like You Don't Know What To Do With Your Hands, And How You Just Stand In One Place. If I Had A Homeboi That Could Do Vids Like Yours, Believe Me, I Would Lace A Couple Up! Overall, Good Shit Man
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles

Return to “The Booth”