FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR VS PACMAN

Talk about professional sports including basketball, baseball, football, and hockey. Advocate your favorite teams, post news, and address rumors.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, JDR

DethStryque
Novice
Wins: 1

FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR VS PACMAN

Post by DethStryque »

Will this fight ever happen? Who wins and why? Holla atcha boi.
I AM THE WARLORD OF WORDS,SUPREME THE ILLEST IMMORTAL ILLUMINATI,THE DEADLY DISS DICTATOR,THE METALYRICAL MASTERMIND,THE ERUDITE EVISCERATOR,THE SAVAGE SCHOLAR,THE ANGEL OF DETH,THE OMNIPOTENT OVERLORD,THE ANNIHILATION AUTHORITARIAN,THE NEFARIOUS NOUN NEMESIS,THE ADJECTIVE ASSASSIN,THE VERBAL VICTIMIZER,PERFECTION PERSONIFIED,THE LEADER OF THE LETHAL LYRICAL APOCALYPSE.THE PHAROAH OF FATAL FLOETRY,THE PARAGON OF PUNISHING POETRY,THE MESSIAH OF MAULING MUTIS,THE METAPHOR MARAUDER,THE GOD OF GENOCIDE,THE INCARNATION OF DEVASTATION,THE WARLOCK OF WRATHFUL RHETORIC,THE WIZARD OF WORD WEAPONRY,THE QUINTESSENCE OF QUASAR QUOTES,THE HERO OF HARMONICS,THE BATTLE STAR AVATAR,THE HARD BARD OF THE BOULEVARD,THE VITUPEROUS VERSE VIZIER,THE IMMACULATE INNOVATOR INCINERATING INVADERS,THE IMPALER OF INFIDELS.BEWARE MORTALS.DETH IS AMONG YOU
ER215
Rhyme Master
Wins: 9
Losses: 9

Re: FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR VS PACMAN

Post by ER215 »

I hope this fight happens.. Pray to the boxing gods.. Lol

Pac-Man wins hands down
Floyd scared of Pac

Why? Pac is way stronger.. Seemingly faster.. And can take a shitload of punches

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
All my girls be model hot/ Yea your girl she probably not....
DethStryque
Novice
Wins: 1

Re: FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR VS PACMAN

Post by DethStryque »

Yezzir wrote:I don't know why everyone says Mayweather is afraid of Pac. He agreed to the fight if Pac would test for steroids. Pac came up with nothing but excuse after excuse. They then both later agreed and the fight is SUPPOSED to happen. Whether it will or not is a different story.

And I don't really think you can give Pac the edge in anything. I don't think he hits harder or he's faster myself. Yes he can take punches but he hasn't been hit by anyone yet that hits as hard as Mayweather. Lol

Saying Pac is faster is ridiculous. Lets think about it. Hmmm Isn't Mayweather the best defensive fighter ever? Yea, I'm pretty sure he is. You can't be a defensive fighter without speed.

I'm not going to say "this person will win" "that person will win" I just state the facts. I would rather see Mayweather win because I can't stand Pac myself. Either way this would be a good fight.

Only fight that you could possibly see to bring more money would be Kimbo Slice vs Mike Tyson. Promoters have been speaking a lot about it but, neither fighter has said anything about it yet.

Floyd wil lcleanly outbox Pacquiao.All BS aside,Pac has nothing that PBF hasn't already seen and overcome,whereas Pacquiao's main weaknesses--he is pushed the most against sharp acurate boxers with a jab,mobility and heart as his loss to Morales and (no matter how badly they robbed Marquez) his AT LEAST ONE loss to Marquez proves.

Pacquiao fights basically the same kind of fighters when he beats them,and he usually beats them under the same kinds of conditions.This isn't a surprise,as he's managed by Bob Arum (who's a reeeeaaal smart dude) and we saw this kind of careful matchmaking before when Bob was guiding De la Hoya's career.The difference? No amtter what people say,OSCAR DE LA HOYA has a real warrior's hear and he CHOSE to fight high profile dangerous fighters WHILE THEY WERE FRESH AND IN THEIR PRIMES.

Pacquiao has NOT done so to this date...excepting Morales and Marquez.

Pacquiao made de la Hoya kill himself by dropping 20 pounds in 6 weeks to fight him.Pacquiao--give him credit--displayed real warrior tenacity in becoming only the second person to TKO Oscar (the first was B.HOP) but this was a drained,weakened,non-Floyd Sr. trained Oscar de la Hoya.In other words? This was THE WEAKEST WORST AND LIKELY ONLY OSCAR THAT MANNY COULD BEAT.

Hatton? He wasn't the same after PBF systematically broke him down and KO'd him.He simply lacked that iron-clad self belief and hadn't spent enough time training with Floyd Sr. before fighting Pacquiao.Hatton had a liftetime of habits to break and he simply couldn't do it in the one real fight that he had after losing to PBF and before getting KTFO by Manny (that fight was with Malignaggi).

Cotto? He'd been worn down by the cheating loaded gloves of Margarito the fight before,and he hasn't been the same since.Hell,I don't think ANYONE WOULD BE after receiving that kind of punishment.But this was the fight that supplied evidence that Manny might be taking P.E.D.s as he took pretty heavy leather from a much bigger man who still packed a punch which was about 75% of what it formerly was...and he was MINUS HIS MAIN TACTICAL TRAINER WHO WAS HIS UNCLE.They had a rancorous split before the fight jumped off,and AGAIN THIS WAS MANNY'S BEST CHANCE TO BEAT COTTO.

JOSHUA CLOTTEY was overwhelmed by the magnittude of the fight he had and was almost 100% defensive.Horrible fight.He'd do better in a rematch as he could hardly do worse than he's done.Next.

Margarito exposed Manny again...which is that Manny can't really stand up to a dedicated body attack..which Floyd has great skill with.PBF has a very underrated body attack.

Now look at these guys who Pacquiao beat: they're all variants of the same guy: big,strong,immobile,defensively porous,non-clinching,mostly non-jabbiong,had to agree to a lower weight for fight night to weaken them further,all had major fights which took something from them prior to their fvight with Manny (Clottey fought Cotto before fighting Manny) and none were sharp,quik,defnsively magnificent,accurate,mobile boxers with the best adjustments i nthe game.

PBF is Manny's nightmare.Manny will not be able to hit PBF.PBF is taller iwth the longer reach and quicker hands (look at Manny v Margarito and see the hand speed,then look at PBF v my dude Sugar Shane and there is NO QUESTIOn that PBF is quicker of hand,sharper with hsi delivery,far more accurate,and he's showing it against Sugar Shane who murdered Margarito and never was once hurt by Maragarito...but Sugar Shane WAS STUNG SEVERL TIMES by PBF.)

Floyd proved in his bout with Sugar Shane that he has underrated but significant firepower.If you put this together? What you have is: PBF has clearly superior ring generalship,vastly superior defense and accuracy,the longer reafch and a MUCH BETTER JAB,cold blooded body punches,he's an Einstein of in-ring adjustments,has a strong clinch game (it's what saved him when Sugar Shane cracked him in the second round) a owerfully armored midsection which allowed him to withstand the bombs that Sugar Shane lobbed into his guts but Manny doesn't as Mannby was hurt in Round 6 by argarito's body punches,and this fight bils down to Manny landing basically a lucky temple shot and dropping PBF like GLEN JOHNSON dropped ROY JONES.

Not happening.

If they fight?BIIIG IF,but IF they do? Floyd starts asserting his lead right,head and body jabs early,along with his lateral footwork and clinch work.Floyd and Manny play chess until the middle of the 3rd round,and tghen?

PBFR tgakes control from the 4th round onward.PBFR takes a clean 8-4 decision and it won't be closer than that unless PBF sops Manny.You heard the truth from Deth right here first.

Put your Money on Mayweather....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qWtiqROfU

Cuz losing to Manny? We off that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qWtiqROfU
I AM THE WARLORD OF WORDS,SUPREME THE ILLEST IMMORTAL ILLUMINATI,THE DEADLY DISS DICTATOR,THE METALYRICAL MASTERMIND,THE ERUDITE EVISCERATOR,THE SAVAGE SCHOLAR,THE ANGEL OF DETH,THE OMNIPOTENT OVERLORD,THE ANNIHILATION AUTHORITARIAN,THE NEFARIOUS NOUN NEMESIS,THE ADJECTIVE ASSASSIN,THE VERBAL VICTIMIZER,PERFECTION PERSONIFIED,THE LEADER OF THE LETHAL LYRICAL APOCALYPSE.THE PHAROAH OF FATAL FLOETRY,THE PARAGON OF PUNISHING POETRY,THE MESSIAH OF MAULING MUTIS,THE METAPHOR MARAUDER,THE GOD OF GENOCIDE,THE INCARNATION OF DEVASTATION,THE WARLOCK OF WRATHFUL RHETORIC,THE WIZARD OF WORD WEAPONRY,THE QUINTESSENCE OF QUASAR QUOTES,THE HERO OF HARMONICS,THE BATTLE STAR AVATAR,THE HARD BARD OF THE BOULEVARD,THE VITUPEROUS VERSE VIZIER,THE IMMACULATE INNOVATOR INCINERATING INVADERS,THE IMPALER OF INFIDELS.BEWARE MORTALS.DETH IS AMONG YOU

Return to “Sports Arena”