my lil homie stay writing at the bus stop.....

Podcasts, audio updates, illest news, and hip hop news. As long as its done in audio, we will accept it in this very entertaining section of the site.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Chesapeake
Rookie

my lil homie stay writing at the bus stop.....

Post by Chesapeake »

produced by my homeboy Rahten from mid-city LA (mp3 attached to post)

for alll you fans of hard rap lyrics and killa hip hop beats, make sure u download the Clay into a Dove mixtape by Moses. sign on to the hip hop star world at WhoIsMoses.com and download it for free - http://www.WhoIsMoses.com/
Attachments
07 Lil Homie.mp3
(2.89 MiB) Downloaded 466 times
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Re: my lil homie stay writing at the bus stop.....

Post by Loon E Lou »

man this shit is fresh as hell. maybe could of used some seconds or adlibs on the hook part jus to bring it out but thats just me. shits dope either way. smooth delivery. production was pretty good. sounded like you peaked a few times but still sounded proper. i like the emotion put on it. i like how you kept it on the real, hood type shit. hook is solid man, got me recitin it wit you toward the end. jus a slightly better production, and this shit is done. beat is fire also, i dunno if thats on ur end or mixtape type shit, but good choice of beat. for not bein so long, it was real nice. i like this. i like this alot
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

yeah agree with Loon... vocals are way too loud... turn down the beat too cuz i can just see it the waves on the vocals are just spiked like crazy... lol u can hear it too... but nice track... just get a better production goin on n u'll be str8
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Chesapeake
Rookie

Post by Chesapeake »

thx for the feedback yall... i agree the levels are pretty hot. i just wanted to leak this for the mixtape and let it buzz. glad the message and flow was still able 2 get across. thankful. catch yall on another post, and anymore feedback/criticism/props is much appreciated. again, u can download the whole mixtape @ http://WhoIsMoses.com

Return to “Illest Audio”