Scott James Vs. M-Vario -- Text Battle Championship

Compete for the Illest textcee belt that was vacated a couple months ago. The winner of the tournament can claim best textcee on the site. Enjoy the tournament.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

M-Vario
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 5
Losses: 6

Re: Scott James Vs. M-Vario -- Text Battle Championship

Post by M-Vario »

1st Off sorry for the Delay i just found out earlier this week i am going to Kosovo for a few weeks

battlling him? U ain't SEE A SWEAT in my DEMEANOR YET so while he's screaming
"WE THE BEST", I'm begging the site to PLEASE INVEST in a shirt or at LEAST A SET of gillettes for this latin CHIA PET
a CONCEITED VET?, pfff.....how's HE A THREAT? please RE DIRECT
him to leave the tourney, FLEE THE NET, this fat fuck don't need a belt, he NEEDS A NECK !!!
who's as BAD AS HIM?, with a SAVAGE SWING aimed at this fat FAGGOTS CHIN& a CALLOUS GRIN,
i could easily MANAGE WINS against this version of a DJ KHALED TWIN in SPANISH SKIN
i DISPISE THIS JERK , thought I was BLIND at FIRST cuz your large size makes my EYES JUST HURT
Quix couldnt FIND HIS VERSE so the GUY DISPERSED he dissappeared at the same TIMES' YOUR SHIRT
imma DO THE HONORS and beat son like ABUSIVE FATHER, beard makes you look like a HUMAN-OTTER
a guy who would LUBE-A-TODDLER or a comparison comparing him to the FUTURE UNABOMBER
see HIS MISTAKE is that he promised his girl he would GET IN SHAPE
but in ur CURRENT STATE looks like you forgot to GET THE WEIGHTS and remember steaks biggie FRIES AND SHAKES
Not to mention Pies and Cakes, everytime your RISE AND WAKE ya THIGHS JUST SHAKE
if u GUYS JUST WAIT you'll see scott pressed..its cuz I REPLACED that note pad with a fist on the SIDE YO FACE
this Gay is undercover a real SPY-MC, he’ like “if you got beef? it can HIDE-IN-ME”
Think he is ever FIGHTING-ME? He wrote Vario Likes MEN….hoping so the fag took of his shirt to try ENTICING ME
i am SARIN IN THE FLESH, He is old news stop comparing HIM TO FRESH
See you EMBARRASS VETS...like u should be of that patch of mold BETWEEN YOUR PECKS
i HATE THIS HOE, pay ex-cons to RAPE HIM MORE or brake his FACE THROUGH DOORS
u know this LAME IS POOR...when he took of pic with couch pillow on his moms BASEMENT FLOOR
I aint sure if your using a BODY DOUBLE cuz that STUBBLE means your PROLLY TROUBLE
keep him away from your kids this GUY'LL MUMBLE, hi i'm shy lemme hide INSIDE YOUR TUNNEL
ladys say u were ugly then...but your really fugly now so its incest if his dad says scott does him proud
you will always see him with his hat shoved down cuz his hair lines STARTS right above his brow
Champ? really you need to QUIT THAT SHIT ill rather SLIT MY WRIST than see HIM WITH IT
filthy bitch either you need to stop SMELLING PITS or tuck your chin and FIX YOUR LIPS
someone tell me has this GUY BEEN BLAZIN or is your SIGHT JUST HAZY
have you been using VISINE CRAZY? a weird thizzface HYPHIE MAYBE? Naw prolly that both ya EYES JUST LAZY
people say scott's KINDA NICE with a dope flow like CHINA WHITE
Pedophiles know his KIND AND TYPE....WHEN R.E. said go 16 he got on AIM TRYNA TO WRITE
under pressue this KID'LL CRACK talk back ill be forced to give this BITCH A SMACK
CAUGHT YA! once the PIC GETS SNAPPED u cant GET IT BACK, u didnt take the pic, bet is was QUIX on HIS LAP
Last edited by M-Vario on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
it dont gotta be summer for me to come up north with da birds~Murda for bricks
or Murda by numbers WHEN i Point the 1-2 gauges tre' or fo-five at ya six
- me
AKA Tito Fairbanks
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

G'Night Son...

Ayo..

Look At This Ugly Fat Fuck Tryna Act Tuff.. Mangled Face Look Like Serena-Hit-Him..
Cuz Wit A Head So Big Why Didn't We Use HIS Dome To House All The Katrina-Victims?!?
Wit Ease-Ill-Diss-em.. Big Ass Nose Look Like A Black-Clown Rockin A Sad-Frown..
Prolly Thrown In A Foster Home Got Adopted So Its No Wonder Hes Got A White Back-ground(see pic)
So Back Down Before I Start Maulin Ur Rottin Polygon Of A Face, Its Straight Appauling Dawg
I Astound Him, Look! Ive Raised His Eyebrows To The Point Where They've Literally Fallin Off
Grip The Scalpel Cuz Ya Head-I-Will-Peel Till Ya Squeal Louder Than The Death-Of-A-Seal..
An What The-Hell-Is-The-Deal.. Dude Ya Milk Mustache Is So 'Skim' Not Even '1%'-Of-Its-Real
Lend-Ya-Some-Skill.. I've KO'd Ya Once So Obviously U Gone Have Trouble-Wit-Scotts-Drops
This Fat Ass Dont Want The Beef, Yet Ironically His Lips Resemble A Couple-Of-Hot-Dogs!!
Bitch Ya Not Raw Just Stop-It-Goof Cuz Ya Face Looks Like Shaq's When Hes Blockin-Dudes..
Are U A Jew? I Mean, Dude Gotta Nose So Big, Shit Even The Indian On Ya Hat Is Mockin-You!!
U Look Dumbfounded Like U Aint Got-A-Clue..Dude Looks Down Syndrome Whos Countin-His-Squares
Your Retarted Face Has A 'Scrunchy' Look, Yet Girls Still Just Want You Outta-Their-Hair!!
This Battle-Aint-Fair So Weather Im Talkin Bout Dicks Or Death Either Way This Guys-Goin-South
I Heard This Dude Packs A Double-Barrell, Im Guessing Its The One Between His Eyes-n-His-Mouth
Times-Runnin-Out For This Pudgy Fuck Look At His Ugly Mug Its No Wonder The Ladies-Aint-In-To-Him
Call Me Sheltered But Dayum, Since When Did Grimace Quit McDonals And Play-For-The-Indians?!?!
Look Like Ya Dated-A-5th-Of-Gin.. Like Diarrhea Im Runnin-This-Shit Plus I'm Sunnen-This-Prick
Cuz I Shine So Bright I'll Leave 'M In The Shade' And I Aint Talkin Bout The One-In-Ya-Pic!!
Fuckin Pummel-This-Kid.. Punch Ya In The Mouth Till Ya Teeth-R-Truant Already Ya Features-Ruined
I'd Rip Ya Open And Expose Ya 'Heart' But Judgin By The 'M' In Ya Pic Looks Like Ya Beat-Me-To-It
Yeah U The King-..Of-Stupid.. See-I-Can-Flow, For U? People-Wont-Vote Call This Ur Sequel-Of-Hope
Look At You, Its No Wonder You Have A Poor Outlook On Life Cuz The Return View Is Equally-Broke!!
Fat Boy Eats Fries With Heaps-Of-Ketchup, Shit If It Came Down To It He'd Prolly Heat-His-Flesh-Up
Ima Jerk Yet Heres Some Words Of Encouragement..Witta Nose That Big Best Of Luck Tryna Keep-Ya-Head-Up
U Aint Even Seen-The-Best-Of Me Cuz This Dudes So Gassed Up Its Like He Stays Pressin-The-Pedal..
Pussy, You Dont Scare Anyone Cuz The Only Thing Dangerous About You Is Your Cholesterol-Level!!
Hell, U Suck Like Molestin-The-Devil..U The Wackest-Winner We All Know I Shoulda Faced Jack-The-Ripper
Ya Pops Musta Had A Low Sperm Count Cuz Seriously How The FUCK Was This Fatass The Fastest-Swimmer?!
u Jus A Wack-Beginner.. So Listen Here Nutty Professor, Not One Person On Here Will Ever Duck-Ur-Bars
Cuz Honestly, Its Obvious Ur The Sites Stalker... Cuz Seriously Noone Knows WHO THE FUCK-YOU-ARE!!!

Gimme That Belt!!
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 5

Post by AbZ The Beast »

vario
"WE THE BEST", I'm begging the site to PLEASE INVEST in a shirt or at LEAST A SET of gillettes for this latin CHIA PET
him to leave the tourney, FLEE THE NET, this fat fuck don't need a belt, he NEEDS A NECK !!!
who's as BAD AS HIM?, with a SAVAGE SWING aimed at this fat FAGGOTS CHIN& a CALLOUS GRIN,
i could easily MANAGE WINS against this version of a DJ KHALED TWIN in SPANISH SKIN
i DISPISE THIS JERK , thought I was BLIND at FIRST cuz your large size makes my EYES JUST HURT
Quix couldnt FIND HIS VERSE so the GUY DISPERSED he dissappeared at the same TIMES' YOUR SHIRT
imma DO THE HONORS and beat son like ABUSIVE FATHER, beard makes you look like a HUMAN-OTTER
a guy who would LUBE-A-TODDLER or a comparison comparing him to the FUTURE UNABOMBER
but in ur CURRENT STATE looks like you forgot to GET THE WEIGHTS and remember steaks biggie FRIES AND SHAKES
Not to mention Pies and Cakes, everytime your RISE AND WAKE ya THIGHS JUST SHAKE
if u GUYS JUST WAIT you'll see scott pressed..its cuz I REPLACED that note pad with a fist on the SIDE YO FACE
this Gay is undercover a real SPY-MC, he’ like “if you got beef? it can HIDE-IN-ME”
Think he is ever FIGHTING-ME? He wrote Vario Likes MEN….hoping so the fag took of his shirt to try ENTICING ME
See you EMBARRASS VETS...like u should be of that patch of mold BETWEEN YOUR PECKS
u know this LAME IS POOR...when he took of pic with couch pillow on his moms BASEMENT FLOOR
I aint sure if your using a BODY DOUBLE cuz that STUBBLE means your PROLLY TROUBLE
keep him away from your kids this GUY'LL MUMBLE, hi i'm shy lemme hide INSIDE YOUR TUNNEL
ladys say u were ugly then...but your really fugly now so its incest if his dad says scott does him proud
you will always see him with his hat shoved down cuz his hair lines STARTS right above his brow
Champ? really you need to QUIT THAT SHIT ill rather SLIT MY WRIST than see HIM WITH IT
filthy bitch either you need to stop SMELLING PITS or tuck your chin and FIX YOUR LIPS
have you been using VISINE CRAZY? a weird thizzface HYPHIE MAYBE? Naw prolly that both ya EYES JUST LAZY
Pedophiles know his KIND AND TYPE....WHEN R.E. said go 16 he got on AIM TRYNA TO WRITE
under pressue this KID'LL CRACK talk back ill be forced to give this BITCH A SMACK
CAUGHT YA! once the PIC GETS SNAPPED u cant GET IT BACK, u didnt take the pic, bet is was QUIX on HIS LAP

final score : 9
Scott
Look At This Ugly Fat Fuck Tryna Act Tuff.. Mangled Face Look Like Serena-Hit-Him..
Cuz Wit A Head So Big Why Didn't We Use HIS Dome To House All The Katrina-Victims?!?
Wit Ease-Ill-Diss-em.. Big Ass Nose Look Like A Black-Clown Rockin A Sad-Frown..
Prolly Thrown In A Foster Home Got Adopted So Its No Wonder Hes Got A White Back-ground
So Back Down Before I Start Maulin Ur Rottin Polygon Of A Face, Its Straight Appauling Dawg
I Astound Him, Look! Ive Raised His Eyebrows To The Point Where They've Literally Fallin Off
Grip The Scalpel Cuz Ya Head-I-Will-Peel Till Ya Squeal Louder Than The Death-Of-A-Seal..
An What The-Hell-Is-The-Deal.. Dude Ya Milk Mustache Is So 'Skim' Not Even '1%'-Of-Its-Real
Lend-Ya-Some-Skill.. I've KO'd Ya Once So Obviously U Gone Have Trouble-Wit-Scotts-Drops
This Fat Ass Dont Want The Beef, Yet Ironically His Lips Resemble A Couple-Of-Hot-Dogs!!
Bitch Ya Not Raw Just Stop-It-Goof Cuz Ya Face Looks Like Shaq's When Hes Blockin-Dudes..
Are U A Jew? I Mean, Dude Gotta Nose So Big, Shit Even The Indian On Ya Hat Is Mockin-You!!
U Look Dumbfounded Like U Aint Got-A-Clue..Dude Looks Down Syndrome Whos Countin-His-Squares
Your Retarted Face Has A 'Scrunchy' Look, Yet Girls Still Just Want You Outta-Their-Hair!!
This Battle-Aint-Fair So Weather Im Talkin Bout Dicks Or Death Either Way This Guys-Goin-South
I Heard This Dude Packs A Double-Barrell, Im Guessing Its The One Between His Eyes-n-His-Mouth
Times-Runnin-Out For This Pudgy Fuck Look At His Ugly Mug Its No Wonder The Ladies-Aint-In-To-Him
Call Me Sheltered But Dayum, Since When Did Grimace Quit McDonals And Play-For-The-Indians?!?
Look Like Ya Dated-A-5th-Of-Gin.. Like Diarrhea Im Runnin-This-Shit Plus I'm Sunnen-This-Prick
Cuz I Shine So Bright I'll Leave 'M In The Shade' And I Aint Talkin Bout The One-In-Ya-Pic!!
Fuckin Pummel-This-Kid.. Punch Ya In The Mouth Till Ya Teeth-R-Truant Already Ya Features-Ruined
I'd Rip Ya Open And Expose Ya 'Heart' But Judgin By The 'M' In Ya Pic Looks Like Ya Beat-Me-To-It
Yeah U The King-..Of-Stupid.. See-I-Can-Flow, For U? People-Wont-Vote Call This Ur Sequel-Of-Hope
Look At You, Its No Wonder You Have A Poor Outlook On Life Cuz The Return View Is Equally-Broke!!
Fat Boy Eats Fries With Heaps-Of-Ketchup, Shit If It Came Down To It He'd Prolly Heat-His-Flesh-Up
Ima Jerk Yet Heres Some Words Of Encouragement..Witta Nose That Big Best Of Luck Tryna Keep-Ya-Head-Up
U Aint Even Seen-The-Best-Of Me Cuz This Dudes So Gassed Up Its Like He Stays Pressin-The-Pedal..
Pussy, You Dont Scare Anyone Cuz The Only Thing Dangerous About You Is Your Cholesterol-Level!!
Hell, U Suck Like Molestin-The-Devil..U The Wackest-Winner We All Know I Shoulda Faced Jack-The-Ripper
Ya Pops Musta Had A Low Sperm Count Cuz Seriously How The FUCK Was This Fatass The Fastest-Swimmer?!
u Jus A Wack-Beginner.. So Listen Here Nutty Professor, Not One Person On Here Will Ever Duck-Ur-Bars
Cuz Honestly, Its Obvious Ur The Sites Stalker... Cuz Seriously Noone Knows WHO THE FUCK-YOU-ARE!!!

final score 14

vote SCOTT JAMES
Last edited by AbZ The Beast on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FINAL SHADE' COMING FALL 2010
www.soundclick.com/abzthebeast
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

1!
Prolly Thrown In A Foster Home Got Adopted So Its No Wonder Hes Got A White Back-ground(see pic)
Call Me Sheltered But Dayum, Since When Did Grimace Quit McDonals And Play-For-The-Indians?!?!
FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Image"

Vote Scott - 11 - 12
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

thanks for votes yall. 3-1 uppin

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

M-Vario

08/16

Scott James
Prolly Thrown In A Foster Home Got Adopted So Its No Wonder Hes Got A White Back-ground
Call Me Sheltered But Dayum, Since When Did Grimace Quit McDonals And Play-For-The-Indians?!?

10/16

To be honest I don't really like this voting format but I guess either way Scott edged out Vario in a very close battle.

+1 Scott
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

4-1, uppin... thanks for the votes
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
drunken jesus
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 12
Losses: 1

Post by drunken jesus »

M-Vario

final score : 8

Scott James

final score 10

vote - Scott James
Respect this, specialist, black, testing this and get ya necklace jacked
Your after name scratched up off my guestlist, party freak
You the type of nigga that'll hardly speak unless you spoken to
You throw a cold screw but sober up when I'm approaching you
At the same time we postin two niggaz on that ass
Thats gonna do what they supposed to do the limelight
Snatched away from you because its my night
Killarm' blaze hotter than twilight, you better get ya lines right
Half of these crabs cant even rhyme right
[Killa Sin]

ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

appreciate the votes from everyone...

5-1... Wheres my belt??
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 5

Post by AbZ The Beast »

great battle guys!
THE FINAL SHADE' COMING FALL 2010