Biggest Dickheads In This Sites History

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Biggest Dickheads In This Sites History

Post by complexity »

Warning - People on these type of sites play exaggerated characters of themselves hence the jokes are exaggerated. None of these jokes should be taken literally, I'm sure they are all fine people besides Big P.

Feel free to rank them.

BIG P

When you claim that Tech Nine is a good friend, lose every battle that you're in, start a record label by drawing a logo in mspaint: you've reached the definition of what a hopeless existence would be like. Not only did Big P single handedly lower the sites IQ by a couple digits. He also wasted precious time that could have been spent counting to a million with our toes which is a much more exciting endeavour than setting out to read anything that Big P wrote.

P Picasso

The viking himself exposed this Biter! He wasn't even relevant enough to get 2 pages worth of responses. The only reason that he even made this list is because you can't post pictures of a bunch of dickheads without Scott making an appearance.

DeafShady

You can't be a bigger dick than biting a bunch of people and only having a 1-3 record. Who knows if he was deaf or not, but this shady dude made insulting kids with disabilities seem like the right thing to do. He will go down as one of the least read in the written rhyme section. Thanks asshole for wasting precious space that could have been used to fit Young Jobes masterpieces.

Blitz

Many of us couldn't have cared less about the mini-soap opera love octagon that played out on the site for a couple months. But, the undisputed winner of the chick most likely to wear underwear with dickholes showed a lack of balls when she left in 2007 to never come back. She is probably in some dirty bathroom right now snorting valtrex off a toilet.

Millz

Imagine deciding to retire because you beat everyone that you claimed wasn't good thus you've accomplished everything you set out to. THAT IS WHAT THIS DICKHEAD DID. Learn more about the epic downfall of one of the most overrated emcees in this sites brief history through the electric lyrics of Big Stench. If you're thinking about sending gifts for Christmas, he needs new rope and a stool.

Hazard aka Ambition

Our favorite dickhead on this list is Hazard. I'll give you a short list of who he has feuded with over the last couple years. Ekoms, Complexity, Domino, Kurse, Quix, Scott James, Viral, Menace, Arvincible, Cee4, Dead Silence, Devil, ÐÛÇ£», Warfest, Millz, Jay Gunna, Scip, VIP, Rell, and Alpha Bill. Should I go on? Diverse, Sequence, Typeo, Ruckus, Lawgix, -EDIS-PILF-, [insert username]. With over 100 battles under his belt, at this point, he needs his own section.

Warfest

You know that you're a dickhead when Big Stench warms up the mucus factory to give you an asswhooping for the ages.

Titan Spiteful

Ok. Want five reasons that Titan is a psycho? 1, 2, 3, 4,5. He's the type of dude that would break into a mental institution to steal oxycodone, get caught, and end up with their nicest room for the next 20 years.

Subsist

Left to right. Subsist, Osama

Probably the only one who will actually feel honored to be on this list. A guy from some oil free, always at war, bum fuck country in the mideast. He can still speak better english than most people on this board. He got under our collective skin by constantly being a dick-head. His year long rivalry with our local pot grower Viral was not one of the sites proudest time periods.

Typeo

Typeo burned bridges like he burnt his hand by playing with fire and losing. He amassed an adequate record of 6 wins and 8 losses. It was the way that he lost the big ones that left us wondering if he all there in the head. Even after being crushed Typeo would refuse to recognize reality like a gay skitzophrenic at a strip club. When Drunken Jesus robbed him of his dignity in a 2007 battle many of us thought that was the end of Simpson character referencing rapper. The icon himself has made a few appearances since then with less embarrassing results.

Demented Mind aka Street Pharmacist

Very few have ever came up with such a spot on name. Demented Mind bit lyrics from well known emcees, asked for ghostwriters, and lost so many battles that the army spent the year that he was in highschool coming up with new ways not to recruit him. As with so many other stories in our adventure, Big Stench gave the final blow to this dickhead.

-SoahKGniK-

This guy loved to claim authority on the subject of dickriders. Ironic because if Ekoms dick was a throne, he'd be the king. Nobody ever wanted to fuck Ekoms like SoahKGniK. I mean it, he literally wanted to fuck Ekoms and judging from the enormity of the time that passed before Ekoms lost his virginity, he might have been the only one.

Fame

I gave Fame some room to maneuver because he obviously had talent. But how can you talk shit about all the great emcees on the site then up and disappear. Without a shadow of a doubt putting credence in the fact that fame is just meaningless status that doesn't prove anything.

VIP

Big Stench dropped a stink bomb on this dickhead that was stupid enough to ask has anyone got away with a crime.

Complexity

Last but not least king dickhead lord and saviour to dickheads worldwide.

In his quest to find social correspondence with normal people who aren't mentally disabled handymen complexity created a virtual cesspool which became a breeding ground for dickheads of all shapes and sizes to frolic, play, and possibly netdate to bring more dickheads into his dark corner of the interwebs.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: Biggest Dickheads In This Sites History

Post by FlipSide »

I Know Bout 3 Or Four Of Them...But Thats It
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Munteskue_lol
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 5

Post by Munteskue_lol »

Last edited by Munteskue_lol on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

Gotta say deafshady for obvious reasons
Ambition's really hilarious to me...so he could go numero 2
and number 3 hmmm I'd say Titan Spiteful
but I think I'd really really hate Fame tho'
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Wow...I've been around to witness the idiocy of all these fools haha...
...Millz I dislike the most, but for all around dick-headedness I'd have to go with Big P. Tk6 and Young Dosia deserve honorable mentions if you ask me. lol
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I dont know any of them. At least I dont recognize these alias'. Ive been called an asshole by quite a few people in my lifetime, does that mean I should suggest myself to be put on the list? Lol. jk jk
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

who is this deafshady trick?

Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

ambition ghet mah vote! he's a homosexual!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

every one of them deserve to be up there, that one with subsist is hilarious, the extra bits u've added was a very nice touch, the only one i'm unfamiliar with is titan, nice topic plex, and good job dickheads

i vote hazard to win the dickhead award, credit well deserved

i would rank them in this order....with titanspiteful being replaced by sordo.

1: Hazard
2: Sordo
3: Millz
4: SoahKGniK
5: Blitz
6: Warfest
7: Fame
8: VIP
9: Deaf Shady
10: Typeo
11: Big P
12: P Picasso
13: Demented Mind
14: Subsist

for the most part its in order of annoyance
MesaR
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 26
Losses: 35

Post by MesaR »

Lmao that brings back some good times plex!
..Fuck that gay shit you say on a beat..
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

I think it's funny that I feuded with half of that list, haha.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

i agree with that list... BUUT what about NENO? (i think thats his name)
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Lawgix wrote:i agree with that list... BUUT what about NENO? (i think thats his name)
He kind of redeemed himself after collaborating with me. He was placed in a high tension situation in the first place. A site battle, its not like he is going to be generous when we are the enemy.

Munteskue1
Novice
Losses: 1

Post by Munteskue1 »

Glad to see I haven't been included.
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

I motion to add Young Joke to the list. Purest specimen of arrogance I've encountered since Haz lol.

Return to “The Lounge”