what you would say to a concided ass female....

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Yomommaspimp
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

what you would say to a concided ass female....

Post by Yomommaspimp »

My fav or course...

"is look your not that hot seriously in thailand I can get something better for 40 bhat and that's like 5$...she'll cook, clean, do my laundry, bathe me, and give a massage with a happy ending did i mention she's way more better looking...oh and she doesn't bitch and she's never opinionated...and i get another better looking one for less when i get tired of her...and she won't leave with my house and all my money...get away from me you bore me..."

XD!!!! it gets them all the time...

what would you say...ladies you can jump in this too...
Yomommaspimp
Lyrically Inclined

gentle man single of course...

Post by Yomommaspimp »

Thailand is the place to be...wow!

The best thing i seen was at a bar....

There was a thai chick right she asked me to give her dollar so i did she gave me exact change and it came out of her cooter!!! =O!!! I know right damn what an amazing talent...

Oh and this other time we were at the bar with a bunch of aussie dudes and this bitch was launching ice cubes from her chooch! and one of the aussies had caught it in his mug chugged it and was like "OOOOooi Nice cold beeya" :| rather digusting but damn was i LMAO!!!

ooo and you can't skip the basket job wow! its this weird basket thing they put any fine lady you want in there right...and they have ropes...and you lay under it....and they spin her on you...yes there is a big hole on the bottom...WOW!!

This place is the place to be gents...thailand is a man's paradise....and you get to watch some sick ass muaythai fights... PnP is the place to be you get to pick em too! they got numbers on their boobies!!!

if your in pattiya visit PNP and if your in bangkok see a muay thai fight! and get a soapie...i never knew a woman's cooter can scrub you so well xD!!! oooh god...i love thailand
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

Damn nigga...you make me wanna sign up for the service too! haha

You wild K. I would put what I'd say to a female being out of body...but there are laws against what I'd say. lol
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

I Knooow you like To Thank ya shit doooont staaank
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Any Self-Absorbed Bitch Usually Gets a Big Shock if They Try That Shit With Me Because im More Conceited Than Anyone, And Good at Making Others Feel Like Shit.

i Love Thailand Too, :) Oriental Women Are Smokin.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Post by HKX »

hahaha fuckin K
Cuttin P
Rhyme Master

Post by Cuttin P »

with concided females... i don't even react to them... they got no reaction from me... if i even look at them its with a blank stare... that while the talk do some shit like just walk off, or start texting, or say some shit like "ooooh shit, I ain't had skeetles in a long ass time" and walk over to get em while the chick is talkin.

Look, concided people like the hate, or whatever you call urself doing by "checkin" them. it validates their position. and you loose ya cool doing so... always play it cool. anyone who's at the point of being concided anyway isn't that strong or confident. it's the art of war technique... "when weak appear strong." so treatin them as unimportant as they deep down feel inside burns even more... try it... it's so obvious.

A nigga really in control doesn't need to make threats or cut niggaz down.
(Artist Page) http://www.myspace.com/cuttinp
(soundclick) http://www.soundclick.com/cuttinp

Cuttin P
Foreva
Lotus
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Re: gentle man single of course...

Post by Lotus »

Yomommaspimp wrote:Thailand is the place to be...wow!

The best thing i seen was at a bar....

There was a thai chick right she asked me to give her dollar so i did she gave me exact change and it came out of her cooter!!! =O!!! I know right damn what an amazing talent...

Oh and this other time we were at the bar with a bunch of aussie dudes and this bitch was launching ice cubes from her chooch! and one of the aussies had caught it in his mug chugged it and was like "OOOOooi Nice cold beeya" :| rather digusting but damn was i LMAO!!!

ooo and you can't skip the basket job wow! its this weird basket thing they put any fine lady you want in there right...and they have ropes...and you lay under it....and they spin her on you...yes there is a big hole on the bottom...WOW!!

This place is the place to be gents...thailand is a man's paradise....and you get to watch some sick ass muaythai fights... PnP is the place to be you get to pick em too! they got numbers on their boobies!!!

if your in pattiya visit PNP and if your in bangkok see a muay thai fight! and get a soapie...i never knew a woman's cooter can scrub you so well xD!!! oooh god...i love thailand
LMAO

this is personally hilarious. my friend was born in thailand to some chick his dad picked up when he was in the service there. so he goes back to thailand as a 14 year old n does the same shit his dad did. lol

ehh fuck conceited bitches no need to talk to em, jus talk down to em
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

Dude, when you go to thailand and find a woman for $5, shes usually a man.
So your friends a homo.
Yomommaspimp
Lyrically Inclined

why do females hate my thai ladies

Post by Yomommaspimp »

no he's not a homo. yes, there is your occasional ahem boy/girls. If you can not tell the gender apart then apparently you are beyond retarded. i mean come on boy girls have broad shoulders and shit and are usually taller. Where in thailand the females are usually 5'2 and below. Yes, sometimes the guys are the same but im sure you can see an adams' apple or your occasional manly build. Gents if you can't tell if its a tranny or ladies if your a lesbo and want just the cooter but you think its a tranny... then do the hand swipe xD!!! feel a lumper push back or if he/she buys you beer lol then fuck it get free beer as long as you can and leave that boy.girl there xD!!! this has been another educational moment by... YOURMOMMASPIMP
Yomommaspimp
Lyrically Inclined

Post by Yomommaspimp »

oooh and pretty sure what i got for 5$ was not a male because 1 i was not intoxicated even though 98% i was just that time i was not intoxicated. 2 i was massaged by a snapper aka the cooter. 3 i seen no surgical cuts of any kind down there. Yes i check before i do the splitting. 4 sex slaves are awesome and apparently love their job more than i love mine...i'm so jealous
LadySam
Lady Warlord

Post by LadySam »

lol..admit it you slept with a ladyboy!!!! im joking dude.
thaphantom
Elite Freestyler
Losses: 4

Post by thaphantom »

lol@lady and lol@cuttin p he so real with his shit it's funny. yeah that's what i'd do is just ignore the bitch. like not be ignorant wit it just ignore her. i wouldnt say shit. anyways every female i know is conceited and most of them have no reason. so roses really smell like boo boo boo.
Never let life live you, You always live life.
LadySam
Lady Warlord

Post by LadySam »

hahahaha im gonna go listen to that song now
Yomommaspimp
Lyrically Inclined

im not even going to lie

Post by Yomommaspimp »

You know what ladysam i'm not going to lie about this one time....

We were at a bar we were eating thai cuisine and the server had these nice fuckin legs right...the only thing i was staring at were legs n shit and i was like damn look at those legs...and my friend just shot this look at me :| and said "Look up higher you sick fuck" and i was like :!: ooooh FUCK NO bitch has the upper body of a football player!! bastard tricked me!!! but he does have some nice legs...xD!!!HAHAHAHA yeah that's the only time i ever got tricked...nothing happened though but wow that was my first boy/girl encounter...Singa Pore though woah...the four floors of whores...was a must for swipe checks... we had this one dude/chick plop his nuts on my friends knee lol xD!!! the buddy played along and got his/all of our drinks paid for and we left the homo...so many 007 dicks (dudes who look like females but still have a pee pee)...fun times fun times

Return to “The Lounge”