Ekoms VS Sordo (Ekoms Wins via DQ)

IllestLyrics Annual Audio Tournament (Hosted by site owner Complexity & Kurse of A.M.E. Inc.)

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Devil
I'm Sordo's personal cum dumpster
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Devil »

Did you barely learn the meaning of joto?
Cause its all you say now fucking wannabe nigger.
And yes i am racist bitch, and what?
Fuck you gonna do faggot, both you and your dusty ass fiance live on the net and on thsi fucking lame site.
You got no room to talk shit faggot, with you and your whole fucking lame crew taking pics rockin 7 dollars shades thinkin you shit. fuck outt here lil putilla.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

if only ur jokes were as funny as ur rhymes.. oh wait that's right.. u don't have any.. shit.. well i guess that's that then, ur speakin off of an entirely different basis that i mentioned, once again.. u wont see either of them post my links up and act like i'm the shit, which is exactly wat ur doin for sordo, get ya shit together cuz ur fallin apart kid
Gorilla Mist
Rhyme Master
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by Gorilla Mist »

Sordo All That Shit Talking Yah Did. You Better Drop Something Hot Bitch Nigga
Gorilla In The Mist

Yall Just Some Kung Fu Panda's!

We Are Not The Same Bitch.! I'm AlienImage
rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

^ i Heard You're Audio, You're in No Position To Talk About Hot. i'm Sure i Speak For Everyone When i Say, You Won't Be Advancing Round 2.
Gorilla Mist
Rhyme Master

Post by Gorilla Mist »

rap1234597 wrote:^ i Heard You're Audio, You're in No Position To Talk About Hot. i'm Sure i Speak For Everyone When i Say, You Won't Be Advancing Round 2.

Hop Off..And Dumbass I'm In Round 2. lol

& Mah Audio's are good you just havent heard of them & im do better round 2....i could of swore i wasn't even talking to you.
Gorilla In The Mist

rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

And i Could Of Swore Sordo wasn't Talking To You. Don't Try To Act Cool Online, Especially When You're Not Offline ..u Lil Fag.
Gorilla Mist
Rhyme Master

Post by Gorilla Mist »

rap1234597 wrote:And i Could Of Swore Sordo wasn't Talking To You. Don't Try To Act Cool Online, Especially When You're Not Offline ..u Lil Fag.

Who Was trying to act cool?
Hop Off Once Again.
& This Battle is Important. Cuzz It determines Who I Battle Next. Why You Sordo & Mah Dick? Sit Bakk Nigga
Gorilla In The Mist

rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

Listen Kid, You Don't Have To Cry To Me Through Out This Thread. No One is On You're Dick, Or Wants To Be. You're The One in Another Males Thread, Talking Shit, Point Blank. i'm Here, Telling u To Butt Out.
Gorilla Mist
Rhyme Master

Post by Gorilla Mist »

rap1234597 wrote:Listen Kid, You Don't Have To Cry To Me Through Out This Thread. No One is On You're Dick, Or Wants To Be. You're The One in Another Males Thread, Talking Shit, Point Blank. i'm Here, Telling u To Butt Out.
Crying? Never That Nigga..Butt Out? Why You Even Quote Me.?? Your Name Wasn't Even My Mouth!. You Not Even The Tournament.! You Typing Real Stupid Right Now. You're dismissed
Gorilla In The Mist

Sordo.
sordo, cuz i cant hear how shitty i am

Post by Sordo. »

lol @ faggot ass smoke taking the DQ

Look pussy, regardless of what the fuck YOU DO, like homey stted,i could take this fuckin tourney

and u know what

ima diss all you fucking faggots

getready
rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

Yawns ..
Hope To See The Battle.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

there is no battle.. sordo already said he can't flow on that beat.. im not gonna waste my time droppin again especially again a half ass rapper with nursery rhymes
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Post by HKX »

Devil wrote:Did you barely learn the meaning of joto?
Cause its all you say now fucking wannabe nigger.
And yes i am racist bitch, and what?
Fuck you gonna do faggot, both you and your dusty ass fiance live on the net and on thsi fucking lame site.
You got no room to talk shit faggot, with you and your whole fucking lame crew taking pics rockin 7 dollars shades thinkin you shit. fuck outt here lil putilla.

Devil u done fucked up talkin bout my fiance son 4 real, guess u my fam since u kno dat I got a fiance ur a fuckin stalker kid 4 real and I don't live on da net I make loot Mon-Fri u probably still in high skoo wit all da shit u talkin fuck outta here nigga, and fuck Sordo dat nigga will get it 2 fuck both u niggaz lil ass kids
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

Alright...well it's pretty obvious at this point.

A whole bunch of scattered arguing, and random free-posting along with heated heads. This isn't going anywhere.

Sordo doesn't want to use the beat provided. And Ekoms has decided just to take the DQ becuz nobody can come to a solid decision.

What's fucked up is..
...is this whole thing is sooooo simple. You read the intro about the tourney, decide if it sounds like something you'd like to do and you compete. That's it. All you have to do is follow the stipulations and deadlines and you'll be good. I've weeded out suspicious votes, I've banned crew voting, i mean hell...I've tried to make this battle as possibly fair as it possibly can be. We'd luv to see this tourney finish and even more-so...we'd luv to see a winner. But unfortunately, not every is going to be pleased at all times.

So this is what it's going to be.

Ekoms advances to round 2 becuz he exercised his right to do so after Dynamiq left the tourney.
This thread is closed...if you want to continue arguing, take it to the fight-club...that's what it's there for! Keep the fighting out of the tourney section. Any freesposting that accours in any of the future battle thread will be immediately deleted, so don't waste your time even leaving your thoughts!
And if you want to prove your sumthin, whatever your point may be...then go to the call-out section and call them out for an audio battle and end all this noise. Drop a track and let the music speak for itself...the people will help a winner surface.

Return to “Battle of Champions II”