Predictions & Freeposts

IllestLyrics Annual Audio Tournament (Hosted by site owner Complexity & Kurse of A.M.E. Inc.)

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Devil
I'm Sordo's personal cum dumpster
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Devil »

^^^
Aint got nothing back to say to me huh pedofile victim faggot?
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter
Wins: 1

Post by K.O. »

..Ovher-Dose.. wrote:KO u wack fuck.. shut ur ass up mayne..
..tellin me to step up n battle, dude im pretty sure i DID step up n dropped a fuckin verse.. the fuck.. u wana bitch at sum1.. why dnt you try talkin trash to vip or maybe kurse.. considering he's the 1 who has final say if there was a replacement.. i said i didnt care.. either way it didnt matter to me.. so learn to read n shut ur ass up.. dude plz.. and if u got anything else to say.. take it up in the call outs faggit..
hah ovherdose you fake lyin bitch. go cry to kurse some more. I SAW WHAT YOU READ. he said you can either have a replacement emcee or you can take the DQ and move to the second round....guess what you dont have honor cuz you chose the DQ like a BITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCHHHHH! im sorry but thats just real talk man i think anybody takin a dq is a fag. so you can either take it like a women or accept a challenge like a man.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lol, just the fact that u chose not to rhyme was stupid, now to act as cocky as u do is also..stupid, especially considering u don't have anything to be cocky about, now.. all i see is u suckin on sordo's dick.. sordo doesn't have an ounce of skill in his lyrics for HIM to even be boastin himself, now for u to support him like his fuckin mother is just plain retarded...wat u gotta do is worry bout urself, ur lyrics might rhyme this time but u still need to improve, and don't be an ignorant ass wipe and think oh im just hating cuz in all honesty the only thing i hate is a bunch of haters who think they're any good, its one thing if ur good and can support urself.. its another when ur just talkin shit and ur no better, when i tell people their lyrics suck.. its the damn truth.. and instead of trying to fight back and act like " oh you don't know how to make a punchline and no one on this site can throw punches without using the word like" has gotta be the dumbest shit i ever heard.... especially considering.. every punch u had in that audio used similes with the word like in it as comparison....how much of a fuckin hypocrit could u be
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

First Of All ..

You Should Feel Stupid As Fuck Kid .. Cause I Gave Niggas My Government Name Why Doesnt Any Of That Shit Tie With My Name?...

Now That Thats Cleared..

Your Track Sucks Nigga.. U Suck.. Learn To Rhyme
Devil

Post by Devil »

KO shut the fuck up and quit fucking crying faggot.
Quit fucking crying because your fag fuck crew member ekoms doesnt get to move on to round 2 and has to get ripped by a replacement.
Difference is, Over dose TOOK TIME OUT OF HIS HANDS, while he has a JOB and DAUGHTER, and GIRL, and still fucking drops a record.
While bitch boy gopher with his 7 dollar shades jus waits and doesnt drop shit.
If you were in that situation wouldnt you rather take the DQ instead of wasting your fucking time on a track for someone who no shows then you get a new opponent?
Thats right so shut the fuck up.
Dynamiq
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by Dynamiq »

yo i heard my name was mentioned on some silly shit over here..whos talking?
All Audio Battle Record
8-0-8
Brandon Heat (KO)
Falix (KO)
KraZyLyrical (KO)
Yasii(KO)
Led Poison(KO)
Jay 3rd (KO)
Demo (KO)
Pdubz (KO)
M.Flight (KO)
All Time Text Record
[89-15-81]
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter
Wins: 1

Post by K.O. »

-.HaZarD.- wrote:Yo Wtf Is This Son..

The Random Niggas Popp Up And Take Shots At Doods On illest Epidemic?
hah. haz man u 3-3. killin em.

shot outs to a few people since theres beef.

Sordo the short hoe, the devil that never lived (devil is lived backwards), and ovherdose the comatosed slowpoke.

haz our shit mite be on hold even tho i know we both got our shit ready cuz i gotta take care of these clowns first talkin out their asses to everybody and AME with acception of ovherdose but he still gonna get flame-broiled.
Devil

Post by Devil »

LOL!! @ Hazbeens stupid ass comment.
Shut your bitch ass up pussy, your "government name" doesnt have shit to do with anything fucktard.
And how does my record suck idiot? Still shits on anything you can do. Lmfao @ Learn to rhyme, learn how to stop sounding like youre about to cry on the mic faggot.

And Ekoms shut up faggot and dont even try coming at me with "Youre dickriding sordo" when you got KO amd HKX over there breaking your dick with how hard they are riding it
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

lol i just brought u up cause i thought u were still gonna drop a verse n i ended up wastin my time, but that's already old news now.. problem is this fuckbag sordo and his buttbuddy better known as warfest
Devil

Post by Devil »

KO do you actually think what you said was nice?
Shit was madd forced, face it, you fucken suck and fuck AME. yall aint shit.
I have no fucking idea who the fuck you are so hop off my fucking dick faggot.
Dont talk shit to me unless i address you first fucking idiot.
Devil

Post by Devil »

lol i just brought u up cause i thought u were still gonna drop a verse n i ended up wastin my time, but that's already old news now.. problem is this fuckbag sordo and his buttbuddy better known as warfest

Again.. how are you gonna come at me with that stupid shit when you got KO and HKX slobbering on your dick?
Shut you fucking bitch ass up faggot
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

the difference between k.o. and hkx being involved is that they don't follow me around and act like "ekoms will shit on u", they're not on my nuts.. and not to mention.. we're a crew... in reality.. not just over the net, so yea of course if there's stupid shit goin on we're gonna throw our 2 cents in, but the first thing u and sordo did was get on some dumb shit... i dont know if u can see the difference cuz u could barely tell 2 rhymes apart
Devil

Post by Devil »

the difference between k.o. and hkx being involved is that they don't follow me around and act like "ekoms will shit on u"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Are you fucking retarded?!?!?!?!?!?
Wtf do you think KO is doing right now?
In every fucking thread sucking u hard body. HKX only aint right now cause he probably aint online.
Wtf do you think HKX was saying? "you finna get murked nigga"
Yeah im right again so stfu wanna be nigger
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

individually we're all speakin to ur dumb ass.. its not one supporting the other right now.. even hazard which all of AME has practically had beef with is on the same fuckin side.. its u and sordo against the world and u 2 dumbfucks cant get ur head out ur ass to realize it
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

im pretty sure that was by him, as in.. he would murk u, u already got shat on by kurse either way, so i dont see y ur back here on the same old weak shit

Return to “Battle of Champions II”