.: Flesh :. vs MiiLz (MiiLz)

The epic battles that have happened in the battles grounds will be put on display here. Drop an outstanding battle verse and you're sure to be included.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

.: Flesh :. vs MiiLz (MiiLz)

Post by Arvincible »

Punchlines
Entertainment
Simile
Multis
Wordplay/Metas

Due 48 hrs after check ins

im not checking yet.
good luck.
Last edited by Arvincible on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Arvincible »

oh yeah 4 bars lol damn i keep forgetting that
Miilz
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by Miilz »

Check ..
Waiting On You're Check
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Arvincible »

check
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Arvincible »

how dare u think u can take me on...

See my trigga finna spill-ya-spleen-yo, make ya spill the 'beans' snitchin when u see me Kill-Latinos!
So is "Milly-mean?"..nope! even if ur "Made in China" u couldnt 'come close' tryin to Feel-a-pino!*

fuck sweeps, my wetter'll leave this faggot-to-mop. im one of the top players people cant manage-to-stop,
you a G?! nahh cuz In a "forest spring" is the only time they'll see "mildew/miil-do a natural-drop"

Dammn, givin props to you? ill never-do! cuz I saw you wanted to join SAW thinkin u can sever-dudes,
Even PM'in me tellin me to welcome-u! whatever..u'll never be respected after Kurse had u shred-in-two!

Miilz couldnt spit smooth if u filled his "mouth-wit-butter"...the calibur will make ya howl-and-stutter.
I'm "lights out" like a pile-of-shutters... and only time u ever see "mil-king" is witta 'cow-and-utters!'

*Milly-mean/ milamene - the dangerous chemical makin ppl sick in china.
Miilz
Rap Assassin

Post by Miilz »

Stop Faking-Clueless Ima Rape-This-Nuisance Watch Me "Rip F" Like Angry-Students
What Ya Say-Is-Stupid betta Choose-Ya-Luck Cus ima Expose Flesh Like Gruesome/Grew Some-Cuts
Lil Dude-Just-Hush ima Roast-Ya-Quick Like "Transexual Actors" F Poses-Chicks ..(true check expo)
Probably Blows-On-Dick Taking Loads-To-Lips Couldnt Get a "Win Free" Datin Opera-Bitch
Little Hoes-A-Dick Below like Tires-&-Sneakers Bitch Duckin "R Son" Like Fire-Precedures (Arson)
im Tired, i-Beat-Ya Fuck Stretching-The-Four, Crews? His-Panic Like "Mexican-Wars"..(not saw we g)
Kid Step-And-ill-Pour Str8 Blasting-8's Stop Acting-Fake Ima Keep ya "Wins Low" Like the Actress-Kate
Im Rapping-Great When Attackin-Mate u And Wins Dont Go Together Like Haz-And-Dates ...(Hazard)

No Votes From:
Kurse
Hkx
Double Fl
Hazard
Mutual Hostility
Ladysam

EXPOSE

1.) He Tried To Pose As A Girl As Soon As He Join'd My Site, But 'R Son All' Didnt Reply To That Homo Shit LoL
2.) Flesh Wounds Was Duckin "R Son All" For Days And R Son Even Told Him More Then
One Day To battle Him..But "R Son" Is A Wordplay For "Arson"
3.) Hazard Doesnt Go On Many Dates And Hasn't Had One in Years ..(And He Lost in Our Battle =)
Attachments
FleshExposedForTheFagHeIs-1.jpg
FleshExposedForTheFagHeIs-1.jpg (25.15 KiB) Viewed 4617 times
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Punchlines:flesh
Entertainment:millz(lame category but i liked his rhymescheme better)
Simile:millz
Multis:millz
Wordplay/Metas:flesh(his nameplay was bit more metaphorical)

those were the cateogires given so i dont think personals made much difference

vote:millz
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

Punchlines: miilz
Entertainment:flesh
Simile: miilz
Multis: miilz
Wordplay/Metas: miilz

it was a really tough choice, this has to be one of the sickest battles ive seen in a long time, i read both verses over a few times each, n in the end i thought miilz kinda excelled a little bit in most of the givin categorys, i was diggin all the nameplays, siiiick battle guys

vote-miilz

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

Punchlines: miilz
Entertainment:flesh
Simile: miilz
Multis: miilz
Wordplay/Metas: miilz

vote: millz

if u don't wanna accept its understandable but a nigga does vote fair dunno y u bein busy bout me and kurse not votin dats sum pussy shit in my opinion

overall u killed flesh think u should use more of dis on ur audio nigga
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

well millz said no votes from hkx in his list of people who he doesn't want to vote, so i dont think it's fair that this would count.. atleast not for this battle.. y let a vote be for him if it can't be against him u know..its one thing having a list for people who dickride u like i once did before but its another assuming things like that..

*2-0..battle re-opened and record fixed*
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

Punchlines-Flesh
Entertainment-Flesh
Simile-Miilz
Multis-Miilz
Wordplay/Metas-Flesh

Vote Flesh
Faith
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

2-1, get the votes in people
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

Punchlines - Millz
Entertainment - Millz
Simile - Millz
Multis - Millz
Wordplay/Metas - Millz

Vote - Millz

Catsweep to Millz. Arv wasnt bad but it looked like he underestimated Millz a bit here. It was one of those battles where Millz just edged each cat and it looke more one sided than it was. I dunno Arv`s verse just seemed a little forced. i wasnt feeling the feel a pino shit. the milldew shit seemed forced. the Kurse line was straight. The milking line was a good idea but its spelt udders not utter. its just shit like that. the verse seemed a bit lazy. Millz had some dope wordplay. his verse flowed that bit smoother than Arvs. the win free and wins low lines were nice. dunno why he was dissin Hazard but Millz got this battle
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 17

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

.: Flesh Wound :. wrote:how dare u think u can take me on...

See my trigga finna spill-ya-spleen-yo, make ya spill the 'beans' snitchin when u see me Kill-Latinos!
So is "Milly-mean?"..nope! even if ur "Made in China" u couldnt 'come close' tryin to Feel-a-pino!*

LoL..Pretty funny line.. flowed smoothly..overall straight/decent

fuck sweeps, my wetter'll leave this faggot-to-mop. im one of the top players people cant manage-to-stop,
you a G?! nahh cuz In a "forest spring" is the only time they'll see "mildew/miil-do a natural-drop"

LoL Nice wordplay....multis didn't really match..but pretty good..

Dammn, givin props to you? ill never-do! cuz I saw you wanted to join SAW thinkin u can sever-dudes,
Even PM'in me tellin me to welcome-u! whatever..u'll never be respected after Kurse had u shred-in-two!

First line could of been worded better... nice attempt to set it up tho..nice personal tho.. but won't help since that ain't a category..

Miilz couldnt spit smooth if u filled his "mouth-wit-butter"...the calibur will make ya howl-and-stutter.
I'm "lights out" like a pile-of-shutters... and only time u ever see "mil-king" is witta 'cow-and-utters!'

first line was irrelevant and kinda gay IMO..Second LINE WAS WAY gay to me.. lol but pretty funny tho...nice nameplay

*Milly-mean/ milamene - the dangerous chemical makin ppl sick in china.
|

Stop Faking-Clueless Ima Rape-This-Nuisance Watch Me "Rip F" Like Angry-Students
What Ya Say-Is-Stupid betta Choose-Ya-Luck Cus ima Expose Flesh Like Gruesome/Grew Some-Cuts

Nice amount of multis...pretty decent punch first line....another legit hitting one second line..But don't use Like Fam.. word on better set ups or suttin fam..other then that nice

Lil Dude-Just-Hush ima Roast-Ya-Quick Like "Transexual Actors" F Poses-Chicks ..(true check expo)
Probably Blows-On-Dick Taking Loads-To-Lips Couldnt Get a "Win Free" Datin Opera-Bitch

LoL Why use personal and it's not a category? so first line is irrelevent..LMAO @ couldn't get a win free datin opera..Woah LoL..comedic line..that adds on to entertainment

Little Hoes-A-Dick Below like Tires-&-Sneakers Bitch Duckin "R Son" Like Fire-Precedures (Arson)
im Tired, i-Beat-Ya Fuck Stretching-The-Four, Crews? His-Panic Like "Mexican-Wars"..(not saw we g)

Woah @ First Line..Killer..just work on not using like so much but in this case didnt matter cuz ya killed it Lmao

Kid Step-And-ill-Pour Str8 Blasting-8's Stop Acting-Fake Ima Keep ya "Wins Low" Like the Actress-Kate
Im Rapping-Great When Attackin-Mate u And Wins Dont Go Together Like Haz-And-Dates ...(Hazard)

Lmao...Ncie line..work on using better set ups tho

Vote = milly

Return to “Classic Text Battles”