HELP KURSE ON BOOMDIZZLE.COM

Adventure with Kurse as he makes his way from a virtual nobody in the music business to a mainstream attraction, through all the pits, journeys, and triumphs with indie recording label, A.M.E. Inc

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

HELP KURSE ON BOOMDIZZLE.COM

Post by Kurse »

LL Kool J created a site for inspiring artists to post a few pics and upload their songs for the public to hear. He also has a feature on the profile pages with a flash recorder that allows you to record live freestyles of feeds directly from you webcam onto the site. Well he's retiring after this next album (because he's going to be 40yrs old)...he created the site to stay working in the music industry, to where he and his family go through the website and find some of the more "talented" artists that they can, or search for those with good popularity or potential in order to contact them and work with them personally. Could be just hype or it could be real...but you never know. So the more song ratings that you guys vote for me on each song, and more plays...the better my chances are in causing a buzz! Similar to youtube, each song has a crown/star rating between 1-5...so help me out by rating the songs! Thanks everyone.

And anyone who's serious about their audio...similar to myspace, soundclick, purevolume and sites like this....it can turn out to be very beneficial. So sign-up and upload your tracks!

Here's the link to my page where you can view and rate.
http://www.boomdizzle.com/user/Kurse

Return to “Kurse's Insane Asylum”