Round 2: Cyan, Antimatter, Pest

Illest own Audio Battle League, Hosted by TreTru.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Round 2: Cyan, Antimatter, Pest

Post by TreTru »

Round 2 of our ongoing Audio league begins here

Each contestant chose a beat, and will drop a 16 bar verse to it which we will link into 1 track after all the drops are made..
Please email me your verse acca's to tretru@gmail.com to get the verses linked into one..

Track Title ..Bad Times

Sorry about the inconvenience Guys idk why but somehow a bunch of threads got erased and they had to use an previous save point.....so please drop your tracks here again and i'll cast the first vote for ya to get this moving...

Gluk..
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Re: Round 2: Cyan, Antimatter, Pest

Post by Cyan »

Comin’ for Me
Whatcha gone do –
When it’s nothin’ new –
Whatcha your goin’ through –
Say
Say la Vi
:35
I see defeat on the battlefield n’ go alone –
I breathe in deep - greet it - n’ lean forward –
One foot n’ front of the other their runnin’ me into war –
I believe I can beat em –– when dealin’ with these kinda numbers I need more luck than cover – so I roll up my sleeves n’ rush em – punchin’ on the assumption I can beat em by being bold
Training I’ve done it – Notebooks I filled em – No wonder it’s on - It comes to me but to you it doesn’t - Death to me would be being anybody I wasn’t – You brush it – Rappers are cookie cutters they wanna be one anothers clones
I go through em like butter is bone ––
Eat em – Shit em out n’ flush em - - Turnin men to puddles is like … chicken soup for my soul –
My gut says fuck em in the rut their stuck it – Smell it – troubles comin’ – n’ if it isn’t it cousin is – are we beginning or done with it – have we lost it or won it – enough is enough … but - I think you heard this story before …
1:43
No – they never heard me – They say … … To refer me – I prefer to be – a perfect version - of the person – that I happen to currently - live n’ journey through - heard me – forgive me – if I get a bit wordy – I just hit thrity – purview bigger n’ butt - dirty – my purpose is pleasure – I jerk it but never leave my messes for others to step in - leverage in life is lessons – I remember n’ never forget em – fat is severed – Gentlemen – I’m vetted – Yeah! - been doin’ this shit forever – Vegetta – get defeated – come back better – Lady Luck – never met her – made mine in humble measures – The grape vine’ll never mention adventures I had to come to you via Korea to see me centered on the girl I’m in bed with – we get older – curl up n’ get green like lettuce – let the world be at ease together - trouble can snort up a line a ketamine n’ go to a hole - It’ll never leave – n’ if it ever try to come for me - I hope it agrees –to just - let us be.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cyan-nathan/1-cya ... min-320-l3[/soundcloud]
TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

...Thanks for dropping again Cyan ... just waiting on pest to drop again
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

Pest is MIA ... I returned a collab to him a week ago and he never got back to me.
TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

Man im really sorry about this set back...another site fail.. this is the third set back in one less round... damn imma give him a day or two more til i get my shit together.. really wished i down loaded his track..i know he said he had computer problems... If he doesnt show up I'll probably
call this a draw and give you both 3 points.. we'll see..
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

It's messed up that you've put effort into making this fun for everyone and it keeps getting sidetracked ... I feel for you man ... and glad that you're still trying to make it work ... At this point ... maybe a fresh start would be better ... things have been pretty fucked up. You're call though ... I'm down for whatever.
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

im here man... if the site was better maintained we wouldnt have had this problem... ill post it here in 30 mins... and if all else fails its on my reverb... http://www.reverbnation.com/pestofwurdone my bad for the delay... it just feels like anythin posted on this site is all in vain.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

and if yall need me on some shit like this facebook me. facebook.com/pestofwurdone or facebook.com/blain.gooding or text me 509.385.6254

Here
Attachments
Bad Times-pest.mp3
(2.09 MiB) Downloaded 677 times
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!

Return to “Illest Audio League”