Double's look inside the male mind

I.L. gives you Hip Hop, Glamtrash gives you everything else. Participate in fun discussions started by the mysterious lady from Canada. Enjoy her company.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Double's look inside the male mind

Post by Glamtrash »

Basically, I'm going to ask you questions! lol

Urinals are huge. How Dp you still manage to miss? On a related note, how do you manage to get spots on the top of a mirror that's four feet tall?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Re: Double's look inside the male mind

Post by Defiance »

pee splashes at high speed outtakes.. and there huge because drunk guys are sloppy

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

i never miss... you could put a target in the urinal and i'd hit bulls eye every time!!!! and i'm not sure i understand what you mean by...
Glamtrash wrote:On a related note, how do you manage to get spots on the top of a mirror that's four feet tall?
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut

Post by Glamtrash »

The mirrors in restaurants are HUGE. Yet there's always water spots st the top in the mens room, like y'all have fkn water wars in there or something lol.

Borat
Lazy Ass
Wins: 1
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Post by Borat »

It means we are awesome.

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image
POET OF THE YEAR 2011
I'm often soft like cotton but my message is clear, my words hold weight like "dumbos" ears.
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

So, you work in bathroom maintenance do you? how else would you have such insight into how high water splashes up, well as far as the urinals go i'm not sure who misses those but when it comes to high splash on the mirror i figure once i was my hands i shake them and allow water to fly freely , why not its just water spots any way strange line of questioning I actually did clean bathrooms at one point in my life and women are much worse for instance women will try to flush bloody tamps and maxis and clog toilets with horribleness do their make up and do much worse than water spots ooohhhh i get it thats why you use mens restrooms cool
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut

Post by Glamtrash »

I dunno what dirty city you live in but the women's bathrooms here are much cleaner. Although I did neglect to receive the memo where we no longer flush the toilet after peeing :/

And it's coming knowledge that I run my own cleaning business lol. Google Muskoka, ON. It's good fkn money here dude.

Also, what is the issue with rinsing the sink out after you brush your teeth? I haven't met a man yet that does. It's disgusting. Same goes for the hairs from shaving. Wtf :/

common knowledge*
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

I figured this thread would be more than just questions about bathroom etiquette lmao

I'm only speaking from personal experience, because I've made these observations. Maybe other guys are different

Number 1....Urinals are one thing. I don't think I ever miss the urinal....but as for bathrooms in general, I don't think you'll ever understand what it's like to pee as a man. I drink, a LOT. Probably about 7 or more times a day, usually diet coke. There's a lot of x factors to be taken into account for men. The stream doesn't always shoot out in a straight line. It will occasionally shoot left, right, or higher/lower than usual. Sometimes it will even form a dual stream which makes it even harder because if you aim with one stream, the other will miss. The stream also changes pressures on it's own

Imagine if you will, standing in your back yard holding a hose. Your target is one of those little kiddie pools. Your goal is to not get any water on the lawn, but you have to stand 10 feet away. I'm in complete control of the faucet that turns the hose on, you're just holding the hose and aiming. You don't know how fast it's going to come out, and you dont precisely know when the pressure is going to let up, and even when it does, what can you do to stop it from touching the grass? move closer?

Then, there's morning wood. It's typically difficult to pee with an erection, period, but if you drink as much as I do; it happens frequently. So imagine having practically no flexibility in that hose, and simply having a stiff hose that doesn't give you much option as to how you aim

Occasionally it will also hit the urinal or toilet at a velocity which causes it to bounce off the wall or water and back up or out.

The other thing to factor in is whether or not the place you work at is has a lot of drinking. If people are getting hammered out of their mind, you have to figure its harder to stand with a straight posture

Number 2....as for your mirror issue, I don't know if I can explain that. Occasionally I'll go to a place where I turn the sink on and it's much more powerful than I had expected, so when I stick my hands under it, it sprays all over the place. Quite a few times it's gotten on my pants and then I have to spend like 20 minutes trying to dry it off so people dont think I peed myself when I walk out the door

The only other thing I can think of is when there's no paper towels or efficient drying material around (most of us aren't going to wipe it on our clothes) we can flick it off with our hands. More likely to happen if nobody else is in the bathroom with you. I admit I've done it directly at the bathroom mirror before lmao

Number 3, I always rinse the toilet out after I brush my teeth. I don't want any toothpaste stains in the sink...and I try to rinse it out after I shave, but when I do shave, I'm shaving off an entire beard...not just some stubble...so there's a LOT to go around, and once it's done there's always a couple spots that I may have missed but didn't see until I looked in a different mirror
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut

Post by Glamtrash »

^ Lmao tomorrow I'm buying a hose and a kiddie pool :p
Leeroy Jenkins wrote:I figured this thread would be more than just questions about bathroom etiquette lmao
Haha FIIINE.

Sex or head, and why?

Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14

Post by Lawgix »

Glamtrash wrote:I dunno what dirty city you live in but the women's bathrooms here are much cleaner. Although I did neglect to receive the memo where we no longer flush the toilet after peeing :/

And it's coming knowledge that I run my own cleaning business lol. Google Muskoka, ON. It's good fkn money here dude.

Also, what is the issue with rinsing the sink out after you brush your teeth? I haven't met a man yet that does. It's disgusting. Same goes for the hairs from shaving. Wtf :/

common knowledge*
well i guess Americans are just sloppy bastards compared to Canadians lmfao

and word FL thats whats up... i bet u do make good money... what are typical places for you to clean at???

and i HATE it when people don't rinse the sink out after they've shaved or spit after they've brushed their teeth... thats fuckin gross... i make sure i don't leave anything behind when i shave i leave the water on and rinse the blade under hot water... and when i brush my teeth i leave the water on before i spit then rinse out the brush n put it away... i mean seriously... how hard is that??? i just don't want my bathroom sink lookin like Chewbaca came through and did his business in my bathroom lol
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Glamtrash wrote:^ Lmao tomorrow I'm buying a hose and a kiddie pool :p
Leeroy Jenkins wrote:I figured this thread would be more than just questions about bathroom etiquette lmao
Haha FIIINE.

Sex or head, and why?

Katt Williams puts it better than I ever could

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mLfykvpjbw[/video]

3:30 - End sums it up
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Glamtrash wrote:Also, what is the issue with rinsing the sink out after you brush your teeth? I haven't met a man yet that does. It's disgusting. Same goes for the hairs from shaving. Wtf :/

common knowledge*

I always wash my hands after using the restroom, I always rinse the sink out after shaving and brushing my teeth...
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10

Post by Defiance »

SEX or head.. can't we have our pie and eat it too...

if i had to pick.. i'd pick sex.. considering the human mouth has more bacteria festuring in it, than an asshole full of shit..

lol .. but seriously.. head feels good... but staff infections suck

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

There's nothing like a Good Morning blow job...

Just saying....
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

I can only speak for myself but I keep my bathroom clean. And if I'm brushing my teeth or shaving somewhere other than my house I make sure not to leave a mess.

As for the toilet, sometimes a little drop here or there but for the most part I have no trouble keeping it in bounds. Especially with the urinal. I'm don't think I've ever had as much trouble as Leeroy, personally. Morning wood can make it hard to aim, but not impossible. And I only ever get that double stream thing after sex.

Speaking of which, if I had to choose: definitely sex. But if sex doesn't have a little dick sucking first that's always disappointing.

Return to “Where The Sidewalk Ends”