Jsteel vs Jdr (JDR wins KO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Jsteel
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 17

Jsteel vs Jdr (JDR wins KO)

Post by Jsteel »

House rules...5 barz ,72 hours afta check ,regular categories
break down votes

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

-- Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:08 am --

Chek
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Re: Jsteel vs Jdr

Post by JDR »

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/mic-s ... ml#p185446

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/colle ... ml#p185451

I dont need three days

I can feel ya mine, you gettin' drilled wit rhymes, gettin a Leg Up on J's Watch so it can Heal in Time
J gettin killed wit lines, you'll neva have a Deal to Sign, cos only Inception type of niggas be keepin' Steel in Mind

On ya back, out cold, juss to Chill ya Spine, you winnin is problematic like havin' sex alone
Tryna muscle Jack? then you Left wit Bones, cos I heard Steel was Hard but nothin's ever Set in Stone

Get wrecked wit tones that signal ya text is owned, until you exhibit a number of hands, call it Evidence
You know I'll leave you dead from this, you actin' jumpy so when I say I'd Steel Get the W it's literally the Present Tense

Come to ya residence juss for lockin' ya lips, anotha 'rapper pretended Just Wright' muss be 'Common to Kids'
Call it like it is when its as logic as this, to say that Steel on the Streets prolly means ya Robbin' a Bitch

C'mon nigga, you aint as Constant as Rip, punches act as applauded comedians the way they clap at the jokes
And you funny but don't be mad what I post, you got a chance even tho you suck cos you not nearly as bad as the votes

And that's plenty of name flips juss for you nice lil kids :) Enjoy and have a nice fuckin' day...
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Jsteel
Rhyme Master

Post by Jsteel »

Your bad `orbit` patterns from your own rappin `eclipses` your `shine`//

your a mad inaudible rapper,its collapsin limtless ways to rise//

you shouldve `planet`(plan it)then your mind wouldnt be `lost -in -space`//

lazy and damaged from leeroys lines*,guess the punchline king stopped- his- swaying//

Your as retarded as your bitches -pussy ,tryna get me hardened but her clit-is- oozing semen from other people ,even a beggars penis wont hit- this -cookie(slang for vagina) .//

your failures so 'bad'* that your 'mic~ kil~ jack~ son'(michael jackson) ,everybodys fight~,will~,bash~ em,so hated , ur kids future taken cuz u suck .u should just quit- rookie // ... (next bar part of this concept)

you like *'touching kids' thats why u chose a nursery rhyme -name*, your whole style- made by your kiss ass- ways,//

jack been sucking dick,but hand job type fucking for fame,look at his profile* ,some of the sites rappers names for no reason on his rap -page//

im a chauvinist ,this sex -changed pauper drips
period blood il never call ~it~ quits , til this jests- grave set, give an
ordinance to the deceased ones//

to slaughter~him,how you gonna stop it with your smaller~ niche,chest,brain rests all over the graveyard ,dead,a casper ghost before i began,defeat done.*

expo...
* ¡)he got defeated by leeroy in a battle who is a rhyme master ranking,lower than him

* ¡¡) bad is a song by michael jackson,mike jaksonz actionz caused his kidz to hide and be looked at odd aswell and im saying that because of jackz fakness and stuff ,hel pass it on to his kidz life...nah mean?

* ¡¡¡)touching kids...mike jakson use to touch kids,
*¡¡¡¡)nursery rhymes touch kidz as in they like it ,jack is a name commonly used in nursery rhymes and kid stories ie.jack and jill,jack and the bean stalk...hes nasty,like little boys and galz

* ¡¡¡¡¡)on his profile he got a list of rapperz name from illest lyrics just there,hes a suck up kiss ass

*¡¡¡¡¡¡)his biography says graveyard

-- Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:10 am --

Il post my linkz juzt now
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Jsteel wrote: * ¡¡¡¡¡)on his profile he got a list of rapperz name from illest lyrics just there,hes a suck up kiss ass

*¡¡¡¡¡¡)his biography says graveyard
Lol. My profile has a list of people I've beaten in battles. I don't do shout outs but maybe you can blame it on ya phone actin goofy
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

woah...

ummm

multis-jack
personals-tie
punches-jack
flow-jack
enjoyment-jack

MVGT- JDR

pretty much ate j.. i had a hard time picking up any flow from steel or getting the bars he wrote..

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

Catsweep by JDR

No real hard hitting punches by Jsteel...or any at all. Okay nameflips by JDR...the inception steel in mind line was kind of a stretch for me...either way I'm always happy to peep ya battles Jack...

Jsteel, you're trying some wordplay and you're bars are getting better than when you first started, but you need to dig deep and try to form more intricate type of disses...take your time, don't rush thru a verse, especially against someone like Jack...

+1 JDR

[ Post made via Android ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
Jsteel
Rhyme Master

Post by Jsteel »

Il post my linkz later

ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Jsteel.. Word of advice..dont use fancy hyphens dashes in between ya multis..makes your verse look amateurish..i do like how you did a bit a rrsearch on your opponent..nice job..be back to votr

KING RUM12
Rhyme Master

Post by KING RUM12 »

Damn...JDR Came hard punches on point multis...personals...steel came wit it also...this wuz a pretty weighed out battle...

Multis-jdr
Personals-steel
Punches-jdr
Entertainment -jdr
Flow-jdr

Vote:jdr

-_sarcastically speaking_-

ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

punches jdr. Just alot more cleaner. A couple end lines were runon like the present tense flip, loses flow. So me decent name flips... Steel, your structure was choppy in alot of instances, because of how you wrote out your verse,ending bars wit //. Then saying the following bar is part of the concept makes it worse..dont over do your setup..start off with an easier to follow ryme scheme because your setups tend to runon wit one multiset then ends wit a different rhyme.basically what im sayin is simplify your bars.. Dont get this confused with making the bars basic...use less words to get ya point across

Personals jdr utilizd better. Wit nameflips. Although it would been better if ya used different persos and not keep majority all nameflips.. Redundant after a while. But thats just imo.and sometimes it gets tough to find useful persos..

Multis jdr
Flow jdr

Mvgt jdr

Jsteel
Rhyme Master

Post by Jsteel »

JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Yah. Trust me. I agree that constant name plays get tired but ppl don't know how to vote and consider a name flip as the only thing useful in a battle.

Thx 4 the votes and battle Steel. Close up mods.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

JDR wins KO