R.D.J (Rippin Da Jacker)

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: R.D.J (Rippin Da Jacker)

Post by Kau the Lion »

Started off kind of weak but got progressively better towards the end. I liked the Jack in the Box line. Flow was tight through out.
DaPrince
Rhyme Master
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by DaPrince »

For a battle verse it was excellent. Some of the name plays may have been recycled but completely original word play is hard to come by these days. There was definitely aggression dripping from every line and I think that made it stand out more than some of the punches normally would.
I don't drop rhymes all the time, but when I do, I prefer to spit fire
1 !LL B!tch
I'm !LL STUPID!!
Wins: 6
Losses: 1

Post by 1 !LL B!tch »

I gave feed boo boo deal with it. I'll battle you no fear over here, this is B!tch territory :)
2 Essentials: Stilettos & Ruger SR9
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

I set our original thread up to begin with and you ducked me on the rules
I Remember That... Idk If This Verse Couldve Taken Jack Out On An Ok Day... Not To Say That It Was Bad...Had Some Dope Flow Thru Out The Whole Verse But I Think u Couldve Came With Better Name Plays and more original punches..Not That U Have Ever Battled Him Or What Not But i Bet u Couldve Found Some Of Those Punches In Other Battles.. U Did Come Off Hard Tho And Did Ur Thing. This Should Be Interesting. But I Also Agree With The Caps On Bars...Its Like Pointing Out The Obvious To The Short Bus. Nevertheless It Was A Dope Drop.. Good First Punch...Now i Wanna C A Fight
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

first off i dont do text shit, so i was writing to make sure yall got it. with some of the posts yall make on here has me questioning your IQ level. i see plenty of kats on here using caps and various other things. that shouldnt take away from the verse at all, sounds like yall are reaching.

and flipside if you call telling someone you cant post in 48 hours is ducking then wtf is jack doing? its been two weeks son. he says hes busy but calling out all these other kats. so yall need to check nuts.

and ill bitch, get a mic and put up a hundred bucks and we can battle for sure.
crimson
Lyrically Inclined

Post by crimson »

TheNobleOne wrote:first off i dont do text shit, so i was writing to make sure yall got it. with some of the posts yall make on here has me questioning your IQ level. i see plenty of kats on here using caps and various other things. that shouldnt take away from the verse at all, sounds like yall are reaching.

and flipside if you call telling someone you cant post in 48 hours is ducking then wtf is jack doing? its been two weeks son. he says hes busy but calling out all these other kats. so yall need to check nuts.

and ill bitch, get a mic and put up a hundred bucks and we can battle for sure.

U sound like the madd rapper..tell 'em why u mad son, tell 'em why u madd...I didn't see anyone hating on ya verse, just honest feed really..most of ya bars were recycled and/or played except for the jacknife powerbomb (which coulda been used better).....ya responses to their feed makes u sound real bitch like though...like ur grilling the computer screen with ya best "thug" glare...& before u reply to this with a crimson name calling rant, pause first & make it more original than ya verse
MASSACRES
Superior- R.K.O'd
Quix - R.K.O'd
Duce- 5-2 WIN
360- R.K.O'd
Yezzir- R.K.O'd
Indefinite- R.K.O'd
Image Illest Lyrics Apex Predator
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I happened to like this verse. I think the nameflips could have been played, but hell, how many ways can you play off the name Jack? Honestly, the jack knife and the jack in the box line had me rolling. I think you wouldve came hard in an actual battle, this seems more like you were getting at his gizzard more than anything, and obviously worked, so you did exactly what you set out to do, and theres not a damn thing wrong with that, is there...

Your flow was on point throughout. Seemed like it was going to get a lil choppy sometimes but it came back in nicely so it never hurt the verse. You know how much a fan of wordplay I am, and this had plenty of it as well...

Other than what Ive stated, I will say that Ive seen you come harder, but the intensity of this verse made up for the little bit of rust you 'might' have when it comes to text punches/delivery, so no hate at all here... Nice fuckin drop, and I hope its not your last one.

And thats real talk. One.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

That may be true, but Im not here to take part in the BS lol.

Oh, and sorry for the free-post... Ah fuck it, no Im not lmfao.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
LogiK
Rhyme Master
Losses: 2

Post by LogiK »

I see you was holding back on us lol, this verse was alot better then ya first battle. I agree with the others, ya jack knife line was ya best. I wasn't feeling that jack off line though, didn't seem creative at all lol. Anyways keep dropping man
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Overall, I thought this shit came nice. Nice punches, but I do agree with 1 ill bitch that a majority of the nameplay has probably been used before. I'm not saying they weren't nicely executed or creative, because they were. I don't check out the battles much so I don't keep track of who uses what nameplay but a lot of these were pretty obvious choices. Jack In The Box, Jack Daniels, Jack Black, Cracker Jack, pretty much any major brand or name with the word Jack in it has probably already been used. Maybe not on this site, but whatever, you get my drift. That doesn't take away from the piece though, in my opinion, because it wasn't like you were recycling other people's punches, you came up with them on your own, they were just dropped late in a sense. I thought the jack-knife line was original though, I know I never would have thought of it. I think the card line could have been executed better rhyme-wise. I don't know why people say shit's wack just because someone used a nameplay thats already been used before... like we're supposed to keep track or some shit. Who knows how many battles dude has been in on however many sites. Anyways, I've rambled enough. Good shit, hope Jack responds.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Ruckus wrote: I don't know why people say shit's wack just because someone used a nameplay thats already been used before... like we're supposed to keep track or some shit.

Exactly. I agree 1000 percent.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler

Post by TheNobleOne »

first off, crimson can suck my smooth balls.

and ill bitch was just hatin because she thought i was hating on her battle verse. thats what a bitch would do. that bitches clit got all fuckin sore when i wasnt diggin her verse so she gon come in here and talk shit. ive said it from the jump i dont need anyone on this site to fuckin gas me up, ive been makin more moves then most of you kats will ever make. ive been on this site for like 3 weeks, i barely know shit about jack so wtf was i suppose to post against him? lol really. i had one personal in there which i thought was pretty good considering its true.

i think ruckus explained it beautifully, so props to him.

ill get at anyone who was talkin shit on some audio shit if they think they got something to fuckin say.
crimson
Lyrically Inclined

Post by crimson »

Clearly u had nothing to retort my previous post or disprove it...so u further proved it..anyone who like ya verse, u were happy with..anyone that found fault in it, u get homotional....that's a clear sign of faggotry..but I digress..u got half a mind to be half as nice as half the site...matter fact...half of that...
MASSACRES
Superior- R.K.O'd
Quix - R.K.O'd
Duce- 5-2 WIN
360- R.K.O'd
Yezzir- R.K.O'd
Indefinite- R.K.O'd
Image Illest Lyrics Apex Predator
Dynamiq
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by Dynamiq »

to be honest,your not fucking with jack.
All Audio Battle Record
8-0-8
Brandon Heat (KO)
Falix (KO)
KraZyLyrical (KO)
Yasii(KO)
Led Poison(KO)
Jay 3rd (KO)
Demo (KO)
Pdubz (KO)
M.Flight (KO)
All Time Text Record
[89-15-81]
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

this is gay, the verse was good, besides maybe a line or two that could've been fixed up to hit harder n flow smoother, i agree with ruckus on that whole nameplay shit, so played out lines mean it ain't good these days? of course your gonna see played out lines, im sure anyone thats battled plenty before has heard nearly all the nameplays available for them, it doesn't take away from anything, besides the readers who's seen it before, noble's at a disadvantage for nameplays since he's new, anyways, most of this is criticism, i dont see what the big deal is, people will hate, people will dislike, instead of bickering back n forth (which im sure is entertaining to an extent) just battle them, get rid of them, do what you came here to do and quit teasing them, get it done with and we can all move on

this is 2010, the decade for whining is behind us, unless you're kanye there's no excuse

Return to “Written Rhymes”