Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

we'll let you advance
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 5

Post by Onediversekid »

I Don't Agree With Anything You Said Lawgix, When It Comes To Battles On This Site, i've DOne Everyone, never backed down, when it comes to recording a song or some shit, that's different i like to take my time, and do it when i have time, i do work lots, i did have a g/f, so my life wasn't just making music, and i would never call my Ex a bitch, cuz i'm not that type of person, this will inspire me to write music, but not now, and i had no idea this was even goign to happen when i joined this battle, so don't think this shit was purposly done, and another thing, i never joined this site because mac and you were beefin on here, domino let me know about it, and i thought it was cool and came on, just because i don't spend all my time on here, doesn't mean i aint loyal, i was working on that audio diss really hard, and hopefulyl i'll be able to get into another tourney some day and do one, but right now, i do have more important thigns to worry about, i need to straighten my life out before i can star this shit, so i thought me coming on here, like 3 days in advanced to let you know what watsup was a pretty good thing to do, it's not like i left it to the last second and fucking didn't show. So Don't be tellin People that's how i am, Cuz You Really don't No Me What So Ever. But I Apreciate Your Honesty.

Peace!
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

Lawgix if you realyl think you can make a better Song Then Me, Then I'm Challenging you, It's NO Diss Track, It's Just A Song, And The Whole Site Can Judge It. Collab on It with anone, do anything, with any beat. But I Garantee you, I'd Make A Better Song Then You Ever Could lol
Tha Kulprit
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 1
Losses: 2

Post by Tha Kulprit »

diverse, #1 your songs arent good so dont come on here talkin shit, that song me n lawgix did "summertime remix" would put anything uve done or could do to rest. #2 me mac n lawgix had why i rap done in a day and it was arguably one of our best songs as a group. ive had one of my best solo songs written recorded and finalized in 30 minutes, you cant play this no time shit. it takes a few hours to make a high quality song if u know wtf ur doing.

Overall Battle Record
Wins - 137
Losses - 39
Ties - 1

Can't Stop The Hustle
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

lmao Man, You Must Be Really Fuckign Stupid, your Songs Are Fuckign Shit, Put One Up On Illest And Lets See Wat Kind Of Feed You Get, Then I'LL pUT oNE up, and let's see the feed i get, Just because you rush you shit and u think it's good, doesn't mean it is, So what ? i have to write in a fuckign hour to be an artist?, fuck that shit
Tha Kulprit
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Tha Kulprit »

you can think my shit is wack all you want but in reality, your shit isnt good at all, you cant take an hour to write, but it doesnt make you an artist, being worth a shit makes you an artist, my shit is no where near the best im not sayin im the man, but your shit is trash, and maybe im the only one willing to say it on here. u needa check yourself before you pop off at the mouth about me u hoe ass faggot.

Overall Battle Record
Wins - 137
Losses - 39
Ties - 1

Can't Stop The Hustle
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

Wow Okiie Man, You Think your Hott Shit, I'm Challlenging YOU And Lawgix To Make A Song, That You Think Could Rock illest, And I'll Do The Same, Because I Realyl Think Your GOign to pussy out man
Tha Kulprit
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Tha Kulprit »

i just told you summertime was better then anything u could do so y dont u make a song and keep thinkin ur the shit when your wack as fuck, i know u got excuses, so be my guest...

Overall Battle Record
Wins - 137
Losses - 39
Ties - 1

Can't Stop The Hustle
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

Lmao Aight Kool Kool Man, So I Want Yo ToPut Summertime Up on illest , So People Can See Just How Good It Is, Then I'll DropA Track And We'll Just See I Guess..
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

so if this is a challenge i'll warn u right now... i have no studio right now to work in but i'll get to workin on it... but why should "who can drop the best audio" really matter right now? i'm glad that you kinda kept ur cool with me Diverse after everything in our past... n i appreciate that... really do... but i'm not backin out its just kinda stupid that we have to have it come down to who can really drop the best audio... i'll admit ur changes track and your club track u did was okay... but i think u could have done alot better as u think i could do alot better with my tracks... its just feed were given to each other wether or not were feelin each others shit. cause obviously theres things we can both change. shit u and me could sit down n listen to each others tracks n pin point obvious parts where our songs fell off... but yeah it won't be for a couple of days until i can get to the studio... but if ur down then i'm down flat out... it shouldn't change nething to whos the better artist but it'll be fun... so if theres no dissin of each other involved in this challenge then yeah i'm down...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

See...if niggaz wanna see who the best it...that's the whole point of a tourny ya know!? It's about who's better...who's gonna own the hill...the king of kings...ya dig!? Niggaz can sit around and argue about who's the best...but the reality is about who's gonna man and show that they really are the best!? Me...I back my shit up everytime. But this isn't about me. This is about y'all.

So this is what I say...Lawgix is being cool about shit. So Law...whatever is up wit ur studio. Fix it asap! Like find someone in the next day or two...and don't just say ur gonna look...I want you to do me a favor and seriously look around. Kulprit...put ur money where ur mouth is. Fuck bringing up an old song...get on the clock and make a new one. And Diverse...ur lady and you have problems but let that shit slide. Rule no. 1 in the industry is never let anything come between you and ur passion. Same applies here. Use ur anger...ur sadness...ur whatever to fuel you through this. If you have time to sit and argue then you have time to write and spit. Especially since ur talkin that u can spit better than someone...well back that up bro. Don't sit there and talk like an ass and talk a good game and not do sumthin about it!
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler

Post by Onediversekid »

Word, This Is Just To Prove A Poitn To Myself, And To Everyone Else, that i'm not just some Bitch Who doesn't Drop Shit, And Music Is Definetly My Passion and I'm Goign to show you all with this Track I'm Gnna do, Changes, and Club Joint? Lmao That's Far From Where I Am No My Friend.

Thanks For The Feed Kurse Apreciate That.
I'll Be Droppin Soon Peace!
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16

Post by 16 Micz »

ok sit tight and wait for next round solo

-topic closed-
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Alright cool...well make sure ur ass drops for this tourny. I'm not lettin you slippery niggaz slide outta this so easily. You guys wanna grow as emcees? You guys love this shit like I love it. Then show me. Do whut you gotta do. So Diverse...tell me ur not gonna let Solo take a win on you due to no show! Tell me that when i check the boards around the same time tomorrow nite that you'll have sumthin up in this thread for this tourny! I don't care if you don't even rap it...i don't care if you sit there with muzik playin over and over again repeating the words, "Solo Sucks" 100x's Just so long as you drop sumthin. If you do that for me...I promise you a fair judgement from people on ur particular round! Whut'dya say?

And hold up...topic not closed. If this boy is gonna do a drop let him drop in the spirit of competition and the fact that this is a tourny.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16

Post by 16 Micz »

yea i was hoping the same kurse, ok well topic not closed..but no free posts people

Return to “Battle Of The Champions!”