Interview With ThatGuyYouHate

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Interview With ThatGuyYouHate

Post by complexity »

complexity: We are here with Thatguyouhate better known as theoneyouhate. How's it going man?

thatguyyouhate: Awright... i'm Breathin Thas All i Ask For Lol

complexity: Corny. What have you been up to on Illest Lyrics lately?

thatguyyouhate: Nothin Really Besides Checkin Out Tha Forum On Occasion Ta See What's Goin On it's Been Pretty Dead

complexity: That it has. Let's get back to the beginning. What made you start rapping?

thatguyyouhate: Just Hard Times And Some influences... Always Felt it Was Easier To Express Myself Writin

complexity: I see. What was your childhood like and how is that relevant to your rhymes?

thatguyyouhate: Pretty Much Just Tha Average Broken Home Nothin Spectacular....Moms Tryna Raise A Man On Her Own While Pops is Gone.. Also Alotta Shit That Happens in Tha Streets Even Though People THink Syracuse is Just A Little College Town

complexity: Alright. What music did you listen to as you were growing up and even recently. Who inspires you?

thatguyyouhate: i Listened To Alot Of Pac And Cormega Growin Up That Was Pretty Much it... Now i Listen To All Of Tha Modern And Passed New York Emcees And Rappers.. My Biggest influences Are Prolly Cassidy Fabolous And Jadakiss Right Now Just Because Of Tha Punches And Word Play They Bring

complexity: That's cool. I can see the influence in your lyrics. Speaking of lyrics, how often do you write?

thatguyyouhate: i Havent Wrote in A Minute.. But When i Do it's Pretty Much A Daily Thing it's An Off And On Occurance

complexity: You have also done audio. What's your plans for 08 when it comes to making tracks?

thatguyyouhate: Not Really Sure Havent Done Any Audio in A While... i Might End Up Droppin A Few Tracks Though.. Was Lookin Forward To Droppin One Sometime Soon i'm Gonna Have To Wait And See if i Go Through With it Or Not Though

complexity: How would you rate yourself as an audio emcee?

thatguyyouhate: Ayy i'm Far From Tha Greatest And Could improve in Alot Of Places..Prolly Somewhere Near Tha Bottom... Dont Really Plan To Do Anything Big Though Cuz it's Just A Hobby When i Have Nothin Better To Do

complexity: Oh ok. You have done a lot on Illest. What was your favorite battle you have been in?

thatguyyouhate: Not Really Sure i Would Have To Say My Battle With Hazard Cee4 Or Gutta Because We All Share A Similar Style So in My Eyes it Makes A Better Battle

complexity: Right. I thought them were some good battles as well. Who haven't you faced that would be cool to battle?

thatguyyouhate: Not Really Sure i've Battled Just About Everyone Worth Battleing.. Think Tha Only Person i Havent Battled is Kurse

complexity: You have also been very active in the written section on Illest. What's your favorite part about that forum?

thatguyyouhate: i Just Like To Express Myself in Writtens.. i Also Like To Read What Everyone Else Has To Put in Words.. There's Alotta Dope Writtens Everything From Reality To Made Up Stories

complexity: Right. That's good shit. You ready to play the name game?

thatguyyouhate: Word

complexity: I want you a little bit of good feedback and more importantly constructive criticism from your perspective. The first name is "Double FL"

thatguyyouhate: i Havent Really Read Much Of Her Stuff But From What i Have Her Poetry Has Alotta imagery And Meanin Behind it... She's Also Pretty Nice With Writtens For Not Writing As Much As Everyone Else And Has Elevated Pretty Quick From What i've Seen

complexity: How about Wild Bill.

thatguyyouhate: He's Got Some Decent Punches Just Needs To Learn How To Rhyme More Fluently... When He Does it's Pretty Basic Rhymes Or Extremely Forced.. He's Deffo Elevatin Aswell But Not As Much As Others

complexity: c4

thatguyyouhate: Cee4 is Nice His Writtens Bring Alot Of Vivid imagery And He Has Alot Of Nice Punches.. He's Also Someone Else That Could Work On Rhymin More Fluently Even Though He's Elevated Alot...He Has Forced Rhymes Here And There

complexity: Hazard

thatguyyouhate: Hazard in My Own Oppinion is One Of Tha Best Punch Line Rappers On Tha Site... He Brings Alot Of Hard Hittin Punches And Alot Of Word Play.. Only Negative is With His Structure Sometimes it Makes His Flow Kind Of Choppy

complexity: Ghost aka Symbolikull or vice versa

thatguyyouhate: He's Nice All Around Alot Of Multies And Pretty Nice Punches i Havent Really Found Anything Negative About Him Accept For How He Gets A Bit Arrogant Sometimes

complexity: Drunken Jesus

thatguyyouhate: i Havent Really Seen Any Of His Writtens But He Has Alot Of Advice To Give That People Should Follow... He's Also A Dope Producer Dont Think i've Ever Heard A Bad Beat Come From Him.. Also Puts Alotta Crazii Twists On Tha Beats He Makes

complexity: Great point. I want to keep this interview short. Anything else you would like to say to Illest?

thatguyyouhate: Nothin Really Accept For Lets All Try An Get More Active And Bring Tha New Year in With A Bang To Get Things Rollin Again

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

I Agree About Gettin This Shit Active.. LOL Go Check Tha Scriptures.. im Puttin A Whole Lot Out..
(Gettin No Feed) but Fuck it LOL... Yo Dis Wus a Good Interveiw On Both your Parts..
Plex With the Questions.. & Dis Dood With His Answerz..

thatguyyouhate: Just Hard Times And Some influences... Always Felt it Was Easier To Express Myself Writin

^^^ Word
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

nice interview. u said i need to work on my rhyming. i think that must be my accent coz everythin i write rhymes. coz i read everything i drop through a couple times before i post it. i dunno people said that before maybe i need to put a corny american accent on and read it out loud. Peace
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Woah Buddy.. lol Hows a American Accent Corny?? jus Cus People Cant Catch your Accent Dont mean a American Accents Corny At All ..
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

Americans sound like gay British people but its good to see your patriotic.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

its good to see your patriotic.<< LoL Nah..

But When u Say "American Accents are Gay" Ur Referin to Me & Every Otha Niggah Dat Has a American Accent on Dis Shit.. & I Dont Play Dat Bullshit.. u Think Are Accents Gay As Fuck.. i Think Urs is Pure Fuckin Homo..
Its Opinion U Know??? We Say Can We Getta Ciggerette U Say "Can i Gettah Fag" Like Ur Into Gay Sex
lol im FUckin Wit U C..
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

^^^^
fanny
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Get the fuck out of here.

Bitching in Theoneyouhate's interview.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

Nice long interview. Very in depth. TGYH knows his shit.
Learned alot from him in this inetview. nice work both.

Return to “Interviews”