**NEW BigP interview**

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Oh so we're split now huh? I see how it is.

Ummm...onto business. Yea. So ummmm...I WAS cool, but not anymore. Okayyyyyyy!? So wha? Because I don't answer my IM's cuz I'm too busy making REAL music now I'm assuming that's why I'm not cool in Big P's eyes anymore huh!? Is that it?

Well looky looky here Mr. Harry Fatter...I'm not gonna sit here and let a soon-2-be-high school drop-out try to rile me up. It doesn't work that way. If anybody is gonna shit on somebody else on a track here on illest...it's gonna be me! I do all the embarassing around here!!! Domino pee's on whats left of my steamy piles. So if you thought his skit was bad. Oh boy...then you don't wanna see what kinda demons I release.

True. I'm way too busy to do a diss track on the Rosie O'donell of rap (which is how i refer to you)...but damn...the more I think about it...I just kinda feel like getting sidetracked again for a sec and ummm...teaching a lesson about rap for ya!

Does anybody smell a diss track!? I dunno...I think I do. Not sure yet. Lemme see if the scent gets stronger.

But yea...don't send urself off kid. Cause the day that you even remotely indicate that you've got a problem with me...or that you might think you're better than me...is the day that I post a track and you most likely hang yourself minutes after hearing it.

Be pre-warned. Anybody here on illest can tell you that even if you didn't suck...that I'd still crush you on a track. It's not a rumor...it's a fact. I dare you to try to make a track about me. Ohhhhhh myyyy Godddd...i wish your cookie-moster lookin-ass would! Shiiiiiiiit. It's gonna be pick-up sticks when I'm done wit you son.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

hey kurse can u at some point get at me on MSN??? thanx man
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

were not split but im mad at u..and u so know why
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

*.HarleQuin.* wrote:were not split but im mad at u..and u so know why
I left you an offline message on Skype so you know.
~*Blitz*~
Illest # 1 Liar
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by ~*Blitz*~ »

lol @ slick getting a new mic

Sammity Sam I think you wasted your time on this interview. you had good questions and shit but your interviewee obviously doesnt know what an interview is about.
~*Blitz*~
Illest # 1 Liar
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by ~*Blitz*~ »

and lmao @ kurse and his piles of shit
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 5

Post by Onediversekid »

Shit, When's Diverse's Interview!!!! You Should Be Interviewing Good People, Not Wiggly Piggly Son Bitches. haha
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

FUCK PICK-UP RECORDS

IT'S A.M.E. ALL DAY BABY! EVERYDAY!! DON'T FORGET!!!
T-Stylez
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 2

Post by T-Stylez »

*.HarleQuin.*: ok cool concept, now you've only been on illest for while but who do u think is on your level, above...or actually just sucks on the site

BigP: umm T-stylez aint dat good.

*.HarleQuin.*: does it bother you that your lawgix diss got bad feedback, whereas stylez came on illest and KO'd lawgix in less than an hour?

BigP: cuz T been writin lryics he never took a break...i did.

*.HarleQuin.*:so that would basically mean hes better than you, right?

BigP: CUZ HE NEVRER STOPED RAPPIN, I DID.

BigP: omfg, i just said that.

*.HarleQuin.*: umm thats not answering the question, thats just saying why he won not how u feel about it, and id appreciate it if u calmed down becus i have no problem rippin your lil ass and making u wish u never came to illest, k?

BigP: alright

Big P u gotta watch wht u saying dawg,.. i am better then u and u know that. If u want a battle iight lets go. And if :

BigP: CUZ HE NEVRER STOPED RAPPIN, I DID.

Is ur excuse, thats just stupid. I stopped rapping to but i got back at it before u. And i'm better. I know i'm pretty much basic n shit but i am better. ANd yo P i'm just trying to help so u better don't disrespect me again,

[/quote]
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

i know bums that have better grammar than these guys...hope they don't assume it makes them "gangster"

however back to this bullshit.. from wat was said.. it seems as tho big p didn't even know he was being interviewed.. therefore maybe if he was informed ahead of time his answers and comments wouldn't have been so dull...well.. maybe im wrong.. his lyrics rn't much different...

and no i'm not beefin with him.. i couldn't give a fuck wat goes on with anyone especially somebody who hasn't given the respect to gain any...

i suppose when u stop rapping for a while u end up suckin at it eh?... but u havn't even been rapping for a while.. 1 yr n a 1/2.. seems like ur just now adjusting urself to hip-hop in general considering ur father owns a rock band and u made up some shit called "pick up"...since that's probably wat they need to transport u around(pun intended)

here's a lil friendly advice so u don't think i'm an asshole.. cuz i'm not(i'm really nice..)...all u gotta do is practice on ur lyrical content.. learn different elements of rap...battle some more.. build ur name up.. and u'll do fine...i dont know bout everyone dissin u cuz ur new ... i think its just cuz ur not as experienced..

so ur in 10th grade... umm probably my age right? lol..well ne ways i'd give it a few more years before u develop balls...i mean skills... worthy enough to take on someone elite

that's all i gotta say bout this interview and u...dueces
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

the kid knew it was an interview, becus i told him hes just a little slow in the head
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

*.HarleQuin.* wrote:the kid knew it was an interview, becus i told him hes just a little slow in the head

A little?
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Kurse wrote:
*.HarleQuin.* wrote:the kid knew it was an interview, becus i told him hes just a little slow in the head

A little?
haha he rides the short bus from school
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

Kurse wrote:FUCK PICK-UP RECORDS

IT'S A.M.E. ALL DAY BABY! EVERYDAY!! DON'T FORGET!!!

aye dawg....taste of lombard! :evil:
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

What about it? The taste isn't gonna start until late next month.

Return to “Interviews”