**NEW*** Interview With Drunken Jesus

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

**NEW*** Interview With Drunken Jesus

Post by complexity »

illestlyrics.com: Thanks for doing this interview Jesus, all of your loyal followers appreciate it.

drunken jesus: No problem, not much better to do on a wet sunday afternoon than to address my fan-club.

illestlyrics.com: Absolutely, who are the leaders of this elite fan-club?

drunken jesus: Their's no real leader. Theirs a few people who aren't blind to the truth and embrace my greatness, then theirs the majority who try to deny my influence to make themselves feel better and get more of an individuality feeling in the process.

illestlyrics.com: Thanks for clearing that up. Since the last time we spoke you have kept yourself busy. Even changing your alias to "Drunken Jesus". Tell us how that came about, if you would.

drunken jesus: It first started as a cool name I thought of, an alias I'd use to get a few laughs but then after thinking literally and figuratively about the words I realized it had more depth. Its metaphorical for how I live and carry myself. Everybody knows the story of jesus even if they aren't religious so the symbolisms relevant. Jesus did alot for all who were willing to accept his influence and his existance wasn't important to him but the way he carried himself he made it important to others. I feel the same way about myself, I'm not selfish I share things with whoever is intelligent or talented enough to appriciate it, I could give a shit less about anything I accomplish because in the big picture its not important or relevant. And like jesus, some people hail me as the greatest to walk and some hate me and wish death upon me mainly because of those other people I mentioned, then theirs some who may not agree with me or like me but respect me regardless. The drunken part adds a twist in the meaning. Mainly, not to take anything I do or say seriously cause the sincerity is questionable. So putting the two together, its meaning put as basic as possible means great, influential, and wise, but not dwelling on those aspects cause I'm just enjoying myself. So the name is pretty effective and relevant symbolically so idiots and intellectuals can both appriciate it equally.

illestlyrics.com: That's deep and makes a lot of sense. Is this new name symbolic to a changed attitude as well?

drunken jesus: Yeah you could look at it like that. I've experienced alot of shit in the past year that were bad experiences but very beneficial to me as a person. It lead me to finding the key of life and finding out why things happens. It was depressing at first cause knowing why things happen isn't as good as it sounds when theirs little you can do to stop them from happening. But I've learned not to dwell on that and to not take life serious, or I'd go insane.

illestlyrics.com: I see. One statement that shocked me and probably others equally was when you admitted to meditating. How is that going?

drunken jesus: Yeah, meditation has a bad rep cause of hippys and psuedo-intellectuals exploiting it and diluting its meaning, but understood and used properly its a great thing. Its helped me to relieve stress and get a better understanding of life.

illestlyrics.com: Thanks for sharing knowledge regarding that particular subject. You also made another surprising claim about quitting drugs. Can you explain the main reason behind that ideology?

drunken jesus: I haven't fully quit but I don't use them regularly anymore. I used them for the feeling, the mental and physical effects. But in getting a better understanding of life drugs aren't necessary for me. I experience the same euphoria sober. Drugs effect you mentally mainly, they trigger chemicals in your brain and use them to their potential. Without a trigger the same effect can be obtained, it just isn't as easy.

illestlyrics.com: Interesting. Another development since the last interview, which must have shocked you more than anybody else was the announcement of an unborn child from Jesus. How does this tie into your new found philosphies.

drunken jesus: It has little relevance really, just a product of my stupidity. It's a gift and a curse, obviously I didn't want a kid, but sharing my beliefs and wisdom will be a good experience.

illestlyrics.com: No doubt. When is this "miracle baby" expected to be born?

drunken jesus: Its due in early to mid summer I'm not sure of the exact date, but everythings went well so far.

illestlyrics.com: I'm shocked you are still fertile with the life of the don. At least you can have a child while you're still capable. Any ideas for names yet?

drunken jesus: It suprised me the most, I'm just hoping all my mistakes won't have an effect physically on him. I haven't really thought much about a name but I'll probably get some of those bullshit baby name books and find some name that has ill symbolism but isn't too uncommon.

illestlyrics.com: Good thinking. The last revelation we learned from Jesus is the entire label situation. How confident are you about being signed as a producer within the next year? What I should ask is, are you walking through doors or waiting for them to fall?

drunken jesus: I'm 50/50 on the issue. I'm my own worst critic so I've been working my ass off since the beginning of the year just trying to improve and develop. I'm breaking through as many doors as possible even though I only look at is as a hobby.

illestlyrics.com: I see. If you were to get signed, what's the deal with being signed as an MC? Is that secondary? A Kayne West type of deal?

drunken jesus: That'd be the ideal situation. MC'ing isn't as appealing musically to me, theirs only so many ways you can approach things and regardless of how creative you are that still makes up less than half of a tracks replay value. With producing the creativity and options are unlimited. In the future I wanna get into executive producing more 'cause I believe I have a good ear for music and with somebody talented following my direction I could help them reach their potential.

illestlyrics.com: That's an interesting perspective. While we're on the topic of getting a deal, I see a lot of people taunting about getting signed these days even on Illest, but I don't think they have put the dedication in it necessary. So I have two questions. Why do people lack the motivation or think they can be so lax and what makes you different.

drunken jesus: People lack the motivation for any number of reasons. The most typical one I've come across is they hope to be superstars overnight and it doesn't happen so they stagnate. Even with prior experience recording/producing semi-seriously for a year will get you nowhere typically, you'll be lucky to just be mediocre or listenable in that period of time. It's alot of work and people don't realize that, so they get an ego once they reach the plateau of just being listenable. What differentiates me from them is I work my ass off, I make more material in a week than most people make in a year, and I'm my own worst critic, I've rarely impressed myself so I don't settle with the level I'm at, I always strive to get better. Its more of a successful type mindstate, I'm successful at life so I apply the same thought process into any of my hobbys, if someone isn't even very successful at life they can't expect to be successful at a part-time hobby of theirs.

illestlyrics.com: Well-spoken, in your opinion what are the main components of being successful from your experience.

drunken jesus: Being hardworking & intelligent are the two main components. You also have to be heartless at least to the point that you aren't afraid to step on a few toes to better yourself. All that combined with maintaining integrity so even if people don't like you as a person they have to respect you.

illestlyrics.com: Sounds like a successful plan. Being ruthless is a key to battling as well, which you apparently know more than anybody. Not only have you established an impressive 7-0 record but you're undefeated since Illest was originally formed as the box. A statistic that most people don't realize. Why do you think you always come out on top in the battlegrounds?

drunken jesus: I know what to say but more importantly I know how to say it. I know what people want to see in a battle so I format my rhymes so that everybody can enjoy them for different aspects.

illestlyrics.com: Seems like a creative strategy and auspicious. Speaking of battling, a lot of emcees on Illest, seem to not be taking their battling scars recently. Why do you think people can't accept a loss?

drunken jesus: It hurts their ego and pride, its the same reason people don't wanna accept a loss in any other form of competition. They don't think its possible that they can lose so when they do they can't accept it. They lack the integrity required to admit their weaknesses and realize why their weaknesses exist and how to eliminate them.

illestlyrics.com: What do you think is your biggest weakness musically?

drunken jesus: Probably having too heavy of a contrast of styles. I don't approach anything the same way so I lack a signature sound or style because I like to dabble in everything. Its not necessarily a completely bad thing but lacking similarity in my work will lead to some people liking some things I do and disliking others.

illestlyrics.com: True, I struggle with the same thing which goes beyond hip-hop. Being diverse isn't always the best method. Do you think this will lead to you not perfecting certain aspects of your hobbies/careers because you have so many interests?

drunken jesus: In the short run? yes, In the long run? no. Their's only 24 hours in a day so only so much can be accomplished. I'm mainly focused on making money now, so that leads me to exploit my talents in hobbys to make money with them, but I also set-aside time to explore what I want to in those hobbys as it isn't my main source of income and it only makes up around 5% of the money I make per month. Once I get in a position in life that I'm completely comfortable in to the point I can do whatever I want whenever I want I'll spend time just doing the things I enjoy how I want to.

illestlyrics.com: Makes a lot of sense. What inspires you and keeps you motivated in your musical endeavours?

drunken jesus: Mainly other talented musicians and a creative drive to become a talented musician myself and to create pieces to demonstate my creativity and talent to the best of my ability.

illestlyrics.com: Alright. Thanks for sharing about your aspirations both musically and as a human being. I want to jump into our famous name game. This time I want to put a little twist on the game though. I want you to say one thing good and one thing bad about the person. Sound good?

illestlyrics.com: This is a special edition of the name game with more names being listed because people seem to like Drunken Jesus's advice.

drunken jesus: Yeah, its gonna be a little hard to say something good about some people but I'll try.

illestlyrics.com: I wanted to make it more challenging. Ha.

illestlyrics.com: Subsist

drunken jesus: On a personal level he's a cool kid, whenever I've talked to him off of the board hes been real with me, and being a foreigner learning english and learning to rhyme in itself is pretty impressive. One bad thing about him is that hes not really good at rhyming mainly because he doesn't know what makes up good lyrics and what makes up bad lyrics, he doesn't use alot of wordplay but thats probably because his english still needs some work I dunno.

illestlyrics.com: Interesting. Kurse

drunken jesus: Kurse is a real dude, hes got a good work ethic and a pretty good idea of how to put together a solid track. Main things holding him back (imo) are his voice and his lyrics, his voice really isn't that appealing commercially i think if he went to a more raw style kinda like uncle murder or sticky fingaz it'd be able to reach its potential and sometimes his lyrics are a little too simple not as clever or creative as they could be.

illestlyrics.com: How about Viral?

drunken jesus: He's a cool dude too, improving pretty well at producing, has a good work ethic. Bad thing about him is he don't really rhyme about nothing usually, like alot of its random, sometimes he can stay on topic pretty well though.

illestlyrics.com: I see. What about 16 micz?

drunken jesus: Its gonna be hard talking shit on my biggest fan. Lyrically he's improved drastically he use to be around subsist/lawgix's level but after enrolling in the drunken jesus fan club hes been more creative and complex with his lyrics. Bad thing about him is he needs to learn you don't need a shitty synth loop in every single beat you make.

illestlyrics.com: Haha. Domino?

drunken jesus: Domino's a good battler, probably one of the best on the site he can attack people personally and use punchlines. Bad thing about him is hes pretty lame and corny as hell as a person, he probably doesn't get laid much.

illestlyrics.com: I must agree. What about Lawgix?

drunken jesus: Lawgix is cool as a person, I've talked to him a few times, hes a real dude. Bad thing about him is he's simple lyrically, hes been on the site awhile but I've never really noticed much improvement.

illestlyrics.com: Alright. What you think about our favorite pizza deliverer Ghost?

drunken jesus: Ghost is an alright kid, he can rhyme words well and structure a flow well. Bad thing about him is his content leaves alot to be desired, he tends to babble sometimes with no real point except to continue a rhyme scheme. The super optical improbable philosphical rawkus proof constable thats popping you type shit was cool when eminem did it in infinate but it really isn't as impressive 11 years later.

illestlyrics.com: Alright. Ekoms

drunken jesus: I kinda feel the same way about him as I do ghost, he can structure a flow well and rhyme words but the bad thing about him is he doesn't really say much content-wise, he trys to make something simple seem complex and it doesn't really work out mosta the time. Like ghost he also can't take criticism and resorts to complaining.

illestlyrics.com: Tramatik

drunken jesus: Never peeped much from him but from what I remember he improved alot lyrically in his short time on illest. Bad thing about him is I can't stand his tracks, I've tryed to listen to them a few times but I ain't feeling his flow, delivery, or quality, but hes new at it so hes got alotta room for improvement.

illestlyrics.com: 8th

drunken jesus: He's a fairly talented rapper audio-wise needs some polishing up but he has the potential to be able to make a track I'd listen to. Bad thing about him his views on music are awful, his views on religion are awful, his views on politics are awful, basically he believes and loves what he grew up around and never questioned it which leads him to being a lemming.

drunken jesus: He's also a snitch that fucked up my google so I couldn't post random hillbilly pictures anymore.

drunken jesus: He's alright at rap but sucks at life.

illestlyrics.com: Mac

drunken jesus: From what I remember hes pretty good lyrically knows how to use multis pretty well. Bad thing about him is kinda like tramatik, I can't listen to him, he kinda lacks flow and mic presence when hes recording.

illestlyrics.com: soahkgnik

drunken jesus: Hes a cool dude, funny as hell, I've talked to him a few times. Bad thing about him is that hes way too cocky for what level hes at lyrically he complains and whines whenever he gets criticism.

illestlyrics.com: Harle

drunken jesus: Harlemqueens got some talent and potential lyrically, she knows how to word things and how to put together punchlines. Bad thing about her is her rhyme schemes typically weak, and I don't really get why she resorts to net-dating, shes fairly attractive I imagine she could get a boyfriend offline with the right amount of effort or alcohol.

illestlyrics.com: What about her better half?

illestlyrics.com: aka Rell Fiasco

drunken jesus: Rells got a good head on his shoulders, I spoke with him a little bit the other day. He's got talent lyrically and can come up with punchlines pretty well. Bad thing about him is he trys too hard to force as much shit as possible into every verse and ends up with some weak lines and forced rhymes cause he trys to make every line have wordplay and ends up with alotta inconsistant bars.

illestlyrics.com: Daguy

drunken jesus: Hes an odd kid, haven't really peeped much from him but what I can remember hes improved alot lyrically. Bad thing about him is hes really inconsistant for every good bar he has he has 4 weak ones, if he takes the time and learns the craft he could end up being nice though.

illestlyrics.com: Slickmex

drunken jesus: Hes another odd kid, hes pretty good at producing, he's sent me some shit that was pretty hot. Bad thing about him is hes really simple lyrically, he shows some complex elements they're just really undeveloped though.

illestlyrics.com: Ladysam

drunken jesus: Another odd kid, shes good for a beginner, I doubt she really had much exposure to rap living in australia, so the level shes at isn't bad for an amateur. Bad thing about her is shes really simple lyrically but shes a beginner so she has potential if she learns the different aspects of writing. And she looks like she's either ethopian or OD'd on eye shadow.

illestlyrics.com: Last but not least our local slut BLITZ?

drunken jesus: Haha. I think she got a bad rep for basically nothing. So she talked to lawgix for 6 years and they were kinda net dating, then behind his back online she talks to viral awhile and they were kinda net dating, and then she goes and meets up with ekoms and he finds out shes not as attractive as she looks in pics. I don't really see how shes to blame, I dunno any normal nigga that would date some bitch just from seeing a few pics and talking to her alot thats only something a complete fool would do. A bitch that lives thousands of miles away from you and still is attached to you and talks to you constantly even though you haven't seen her isn't attractive? That isn't a suprise to me. lmao. Bad thing about her is, shes pretty basic lyrically she started learning more techinical aspects but probably won't ever develop them.

drunken jesus: To be considered a slut I think you actually have to fuck somebody, not just give a few dudes hard-on's over the internet and phone. That's just my opinion though.

illestlyrics.com: I tend to agree. The slut comment wasn't suppose to be personal. Thanks for answering all them because people love the Drunken Jesus advice. A few more random questions than we will wrap this up. Alright?

drunken jesus: I didn't take it as being personal, I'm a proud man-slut, a bitch that net-dates a few kids is just a desperate wannabe.

illestlyrics.com: Haha. You're running a tag team tourney next month. Any idea when that will start up?

drunken jesus: No clue really. Khaos showed alot of interest in it and wanted to throw up sign ups ASAP but with me leaving I dunno how the tourneys gonna be effected, I should be back before the end of the month so it'll probably start early next month.

illestlyrics.com: A lot of people want to hear Jesus on the mic again. Any idea when that could happen?

drunken jesus: Nothings definate but I should have at least an EP's worth of material by june. I have alot more projects production-wise so lately I mainly just rhyme when other people ask me to jump on something, or when I'm bored and feel like freestyling. I don't really have the freetime now with everything else I got going on.

illestlyrics.com: Cool. Anyone you want to collab with on Illest?

drunken jesus: I wouldn't mind working with kurse, haven't really heard anybody else on the site thats impressed me much mc-wise.

drunken jesus: Possibly micz if I take the time and teach him how to rap.

illestlyrics.com: Good shit. Anything else you want to say before we wrap this interview up?

drunken jesus: I'd like to thank all my fans and whoever takes the time out to read this interview. And also would like encourage people to strive to be as successful as possible in any aspect of life. Its not easy but its worth the work it takes.
Last edited by complexity on Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

this was an awesome interview n btw... i never dated blitz on the net... me and mac are going to be clearing that up on the 8th edition of Illest Radio with a new segment that were going to have on there. its a tell all about this whole situation. it will be very interesting to those who are interested in it. but this was a good interview DJ. i give it an 8/10 so yeah man come back soon... n bez n have fun with w.e u do homie. PEACE!!!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

illestlyrics.com: Well-spoken, in your opinion what are the main components of being successful from your experience.

drunken jesus: Being hardworking & intelligent are the two main components. You also have to be heartless at least to the point that you aren't afraid to step on a few toes to better yourself. All that combined with maintaining integrity so even if people don't like you as a person they have to respect you.

words from the wise

pretty interesting interview...never really got boring..although i did skip some of the names in the name game, but your #1 Fan 4 Life, one of these days, we'll hopefully get some work done together..no homo...beats and audio...hopefully..if we both stay alive....but yea this was a pretty good interview....wasnt too humorous...but it still wasnt boring....good job jew

"Bad thing about him is he needs to learn you don't need a shitty synth loop in every single beat you make. "

by the way...i still have no fuckin idea what ur talkin bout
SlickMex
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by SlickMex »

This Was the Best Interview I've Read..Had A Lot To Say..N A Lot Of Advice For People And Great Wisdom 4rm Drunken Jesus..Good Interview..
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

good interview, YAY dj's gonna be a daddddddyyy
haha i learnt stuff that i didnt no about him which is probably what the interviews for right? possibly lol. AND i don't look etiopian asswipe and i dont wear much make up to OD on eye shadow lol.
BYE

p.s for the 100th time i think i need another interview YAY bye
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Yah. I don't think either of us were in a comical mood.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Word, Learned a Lot lol. Coo Mix Of Personal Shit And What u Think About illest So it Was an interesting Read.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Subsist
Rap Professional
Wins: 11
Losses: 16

Post by Subsist »

Best interview ever because i was first in the name game.
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

nice shit dj....didnt no u meditated thats koo tho..do ur thing..hope ur producin goes good..-1-
-SoahKGniK-
Rhyme Master
Losses: 9

Post by -SoahKGniK- »

Good interview dog...but DJ...i dont act to cocky at all man...and i for sure know for a fact that i aint that good of a lyricist...but i do try and i do bring alot to the site...imma fair voter and im always honest with critisizm and feedback...but yea thnx for the compliment bout me bein a funny ass nigguh , u is to dog...peace

-~Win Record~-   
[font=Comic Sans MS]1.)Blitz     
2.)Rell Fiasco    
3.)ThaOneYouHate
4.)Lawgix
5.)Samuri JK
6.)Samuri JK
7.)Domino
8.)Subsist+DAGUY+Sequence
9.)Sequence
10.)Rell Fiasco
11.)TypeO
12.)Cee4
13.)Precise[/font]

-~Loss Record~-
[font=Comic Sans MS] 1.)Kurse
2.)Symbolikull drunkenjesus*tag*
3.)Ladysam
4.)Ekoms
5.)Symbolikull
6.)Rhino (Personal D.Q. Poor attempt)
7.)Ekoms
8.)Domino[/font]

THIS SITE IS 99.9%
DICKRIDER O.1% REAL
-SoahKGniK-
Rhyme Master
Losses: 9

Post by -SoahKGniK- »

YEA NOT TO MANY CATS KNOW BOUT ME ON HERE...BUT IV BEEN ONE OF THE MORE ACTIVE USERS RECENTLY...SO IF U WANNA INTERVIEW ME...HOLLA AT ME DOG...ILL BE MORE THEN OPEN TO ...

-~Win Record~-   
[font=Comic Sans MS]1.)Blitz     
2.)Rell Fiasco    
3.)ThaOneYouHate
4.)Lawgix
5.)Samuri JK
6.)Samuri JK
7.)Domino
8.)Subsist+DAGUY+Sequence
9.)Sequence
10.)Rell Fiasco
11.)TypeO
12.)Cee4
13.)Precise[/font]

-~Loss Record~-
[font=Comic Sans MS] 1.)Kurse
2.)Symbolikull drunkenjesus*tag*
3.)Ladysam
4.)Ekoms
5.)Symbolikull
6.)Rhino (Personal D.Q. Poor attempt)
7.)Ekoms
8.)Domino[/font]

THIS SITE IS 99.9%
DICKRIDER O.1% REAL
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

GREAT! interview.......up until me netdating BLITZ..I NEVER FUCKING NET DATED HER!!!...CAN WE ALL GET THIS THRU OUR HEADS PLEEEAAASSSEEEE?!?!!?!?....THE BITCH WAS JOCKING ME LIKE A JOCK STRAP DURING FOOTBALL PRACTICE!!!....GOD DAMNIT!!!...AHHH!!!.....ok......dope interview.....dat thought is making me sick....DICK!!......lol.....NEVVERRR!!!!

*Pukes Violently* :oops: :oops: :oops:

ya cant turn a net-hoe into a net-wife
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Sorry it took me so long to finally respond. I been all over the place with shit...but you guys know how that all is. Crazy...two huge interviews conducted on the same day! Mine and the Drunken Master! Shit is bananas!!!

Solid interview...but yet again coming from D.J. that wasn't going to be a suprise. It goes to show alot of people though...now or days you can be ghetto and keep Boss-status...but still be an intellectual-ass nigga. See...when it comes to being the villian now or days...it's not how strong you are anymore. Muscle is ol' skool...it's the mind. Manipulation...knowledge...experience. That's where todays strengths really are. Why go out and beat a nigga up when you can make him beat himself up! Anyways...I'm getting off track...lol I guess what I'm tryin to say is that D.J. is one of the realest niggaz I've ever had the opportunity to sit and talk with about everything and anything. I think I understand him a lil better than alot of niggaz do cuz we're not too far from the same point in out lives.

I have a daughter...he's got his seed on the way. Getting ready to do the family-man thang. I'm proud of him...and happy for him. Cause expected or not...babies are truely blessings. And to pass on the knowledge you carry within as an individual onto another being or child...there's nothing quite like that feeling in the world.

Congratulations to my nigga once again on having a shorty on the way. I hope he/she is born very healthy and happy. And most def D.J....you know down the road you and I will definately make some projects that'll blow the doors off the hip-hop industry and introduce the game to a new era.
Last edited by Kurse on Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Post by Viral »

And most def D.J....you know down the road you and I will definately make some projects that'll blow the doors off the hip-hop industry and introduce the game to a new era.

itll be...The Kurse of The Drunken Jesus...LOL...OMG HES RESSURECTED!!!....AS THE SON OF SATAN!!...ITS SUCH A KURSE!!..OMG AND HES DRUNK!...ok im done
drunken jesus
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 12

Post by drunken jesus »

-SoahKGniK- wrote:Good interview dog...but DJ...i dont act to cocky at all man...and i for sure know for a fact that i aint that good of a lyricist...but i do try and i do bring alot to the site...imma fair voter and im always honest with critisizm and feedback...but yea thnx for the compliment bout me bein a funny ass nigguh , u is to dog...peace
i only talked to you a few times don't take it personal doggy, just the impression i got

you just gotta get a lil swagger in ya step, instead of stressing everything that don't go your way, gotta learn to say fuck people you feel me?
Respect this, specialist, black, testing this and get ya necklace jacked
Your after name scratched up off my guestlist, party freak
You the type of nigga that'll hardly speak unless you spoken to
You throw a cold screw but sober up when I'm approaching you
At the same time we postin two niggaz on that ass
Thats gonna do what they supposed to do the limelight
Snatched away from you because its my night
Killarm' blaze hotter than twilight, you better get ya lines right
Half of these crabs cant even rhyme right
[Killa Sin]

Return to “Interviews”