Fl Studio Download?

All production work, recording or production help, beat requests, drumkits, samples, fruity loops, programs and other studio related items belong in this section.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

LogiK
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 2

Fl Studio Download?

Post by LogiK »

Can someone hook me up with FL Studio? I can't find a link anywhere..
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Re: Fl Studio Download?

Post by Defiance »

go to utorrent.com

you'll need a serial crack but that can get you the full version

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

you can get the 9.0 version offa utorrent. not the 10 version. 9 is better anyways

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
Colossus
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7

Post by Colossus »

~The Champ Must Demand Greatness From Himself Or Be Another Contender~
LogiK
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3

Post by LogiK »

Alright nice, I just got FL Studio 9 Producer Edition XXL. The guy who made a youtube video did it in Spanish, so i essentially analyzed it, and did exactly what he did.

Can someone recommend any good plug ins?
Can someone recommend a good Midi keyboard for me to get?

I'm not trying to create any mediocre beats, I intend on going underground (Fuck mainstream), and getting my name out there like Mister KA for example. I'm primarily trying to produce professional sounding beats to sell, and ofc for my self to rap to. Any help would be appreciated

:|
Last edited by LogiK on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Practice practice practice. Listen to as many kinds of music as you can and actually LISTEN. From experience, it takes longer to mix and make the track sound good than it does to actually make the track. I finally broke down and purchased FL Studio 10 legitimately. I like it better than FL Studio 9. Not too many changes, but it does have some extra shit that 9 doesn't have. More plugins and the ability to record is much simpler than before. As far as plugins, there's a million. go to kvraudio.com to find some. some are free, some arent. as far as keyboards, theres a million of those too. I'm in the market for one too. I'm looking at this:

http://www.amazon.com/Akai-Pro-LPK25-Pe ... 922&sr=8-1

I need the portability being that I'm in Afghanistan and don't want a fuckin fullsize keyboard. Just do a little research on Google. A lot of cats diss FL Studio but you can do just as much shit in there as you can anywhere else. The program doesn't make the hits, the producer does. You could make a hit song with ice cream buckets and a spoon if you're at all musical.

Also, I know it doesn't matter much, but when you do purchase FL Studio, you get free updates for 12 years. just make sure you get the signature bundle since the producer bundle doesnt include the full versions of every plugin.

Return to “Studio Related”