I'm a beast...requestin some beats...

All production work, recording or production help, beat requests, drumkits, samples, fruity loops, programs and other studio related items belong in this section.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Darth Vader
Novice
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

I'm a beast...requestin some beats...

Post by Darth Vader »

Whats poppin, I have an audio post for a track I did a while ago up in the Creation Chamber section, I'm about to post a second track on there in a min...

My request is that ya'll take it in and get an idea of my style, and if anyone has some beats to send my way - just let me know and I'll get my end produced and mixed down ready to send back asap, I'm doing this all day everyday. Holla @ ya boy.

Appreciate it, stay Blessed. 1Luv
BeatsByBonez
Rookie

Re: I'm a beast...requestin some beats...

Post by BeatsByBonez »

Darth Vader wrote:Whats poppin, I have an audio post for a track I did a while ago up in the Creation Chamber section, I'm about to post a second track on there in a min...

My request is that ya'll take it in and get an idea of my style, and if anyone has some beats to send my way - just let me know and I'll get my end produced and mixed down ready to send back asap, I'm doing this all day everyday. Holla @ ya boy.

Appreciate it, stay Blessed. 1Luv
for sure man just check out my site, www.beatsbybonez.com you can download them for free to try out.
stay in touch!
Bonez
Remember to thank god for what you HAVE!
www.beatsbybonez.com
g3kbeats
Rookie

Re: I'm a beast...requestin some beats...

Post by g3kbeats »

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10277034

got brand new beats for dope rappers

go to g3kbeats.com

Return to “Studio Related”