The introduction.

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Phenom
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

The introduction.

Post by Phenom »

Typed this to the beat of success – by drake

Tryna find a girl to lose my youth with/ Because I’m tired of girls only used for screwin/ I knew a girl, We always used to Do shit/ then she left and I lost touch from the movement/ Usually girls that seem fine to me are Stupid/ Exterior Queens but Behind the scenes/ Useless/ I try to meet a girl that Exceeds cuteness/ But it always seems they turn out to be a nuisance/ People think My Standards Too high/ cuz I happen to look at a girl a know what her attitudes like/ So I happen to be an abstinent guy/Because 1 lie can do some Damage to a guy/ Like, what happened to the guy/ After the lie, he took the mac and took his life/ She was out smashin other guys/ as he was looking to find cash for her valentines/
Then I get the dissins from my buddies/ like, this nigga so sad/ he isn’t getting any cutty/ Phe’s not interested in fucking Because half of these bitches fucking are sickening and disgusting/ Guess im the type to live all alone/ kids shouldn’t be fucking till the live on they’re own/ when they sit and pay the bills on they’re home/ and really know how it feels to be grown/ I’m 18 but I feel pretty old/ because im way past smoking weed & getting stoned/way pass lean and sippin petron/…Or whatever these kids is sippin on/
I’m bout to graduate, its Senior Year/ I’m really glad to say im leavin’ here/ but phe’ is sadder than he appears/ because to most people sad means leakin tears/ only sad because I never bonded/ rather, never made a friend I cared to bond with/ never met a friend I could share my songs with/ because most of my friends were drunk or on shit/
Hated my friends, I guess I repped the Wrong clique/ But I guess I cant be upset with all of them/
Bygones be Bygones/ I started to get tired of Every song on my Ipod/Because they all talk about what I’m not/ Ok so WOW you’ve got a nice drop & an iced watch/ So it’s not coincidental/ That I got rid of “success” and got “success(instrumentals)/ Liked the beat, and though drake can be lyrical/ vast majority of the song was horribly played & predictable/
This is what I call a intro/ a quick flow/ that gives all the info/ Well, maybe not ALL the info/ but yall don’t need to know ALL the shit, though/ Despite my gripes ‘m livin quite the privileged life/ haven’t seen a drive by since I was five/ moved out of the hood and into the good life/ yeah so, majority of my neiborhood is white/ Majority of my neighborhood is nice/ Watch a cribs marathon, that’s what my neighborhood is like/

Lol. Tired of typing, uppin for feed.
I'm not going to battle you..But I do prefer it if my prey put's up a fight.

Beneath the surface..I'm overheating your receiver circuits by unleashing Deeper verses that priests speak in churches.
What you preach is worthless, your worship defeats the purpose. Like president Obama taking bullets for the secret service
eMCee Havic
Rap Assassin
Wins: 4
Losses: 8

Re: The introduction.

Post by eMCee Havic »

this was all tight as shit, kinda depressing though kid, you 18 and dont wanna party!! fuck that shit, i still party down man, cause if spend your life fucking never doing shit you gonna regret it when you die. but other than that this was dope, i liked the whole thing it kept me reading and entertained.
8/10

"see you shouldnt be afraid of me..
you should be afraid of all the people in the streets

Return to “Written Rhymes”