Check out Dis Piece

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Gutta
Rap King
Wins: 14
Losses: 14

Check out Dis Piece

Post by Gutta »

I load lines of coke, uplift lives that's lost, Prime times I smoke
Legit lines I toss, Flipping rhymes that's soft, Convicted crime's will cost
Diabolical dialogues derived from the depths of Hell, I rise
With respect comes regrets, no time to reject the shells that fly
Silencing Sirius, Blood bleeding from speakers, I street sweep ya for leisure
Drinking liters of liquor, while semen leaks in ya sister, press heaters to niggas
Puttin ya six feet in a scripture, Be careful for ya step in this lifestyle of Decadence
A villainous veteran in a city never sleeping vigilant leaving victim's venom less
Creeping through tenements, night times is never nice, choppin rocks up like sediments
When the effect is right I extend the price, pumping lead inside ya head, ending life
Fightin for felonies instead of federal penalities, Pedaling profit pockets swelling
Til I'm sellin ki's, now tell me do I have, the elements to elevate, from sellin weight
Grew up with no, parental base, and so I settle hate, watch ya shake from the metal
Celebrate with the devil, I flick triggas trippin off life, tipsy that's my mental state
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Re: Check out Dis Piece

Post by complexity »

Gutta wrote:I load lines of coke, uplift lives that's lost, Prime times I smoke
Drinking liters of liquor, while semen leaks in ya sister, press heaters to niggas
Puttin ya six feet in a scripture, Be careful for ya step in this lifestyle of Decadence
A villainous veteran in a city never sleeping vigilant leaving victim's venom less
Creeping through tenements, night times is never nice, choppin rocks up like sediments
When the effect is right I extend the price, pumping lead inside ya head, ending life
Fightin for felonies instead of federal penalities, Pedaling profit pockets swelling
Til I'm sellin ki's, now tell me do I have, the elements to elevate, from sellin weight
Grew up with no, parental base, and so I settle hate, watch ya shake from the metal
Celebrate with the devil, I flick triggas trippin off life, tipsy that's my mental state
Another ill piece from beginning to end. You know how I feel about you having your own style and an ill rhyme scheme.

"I load lines of coke, uplift lives that's lost, Prime times I smoke
Drinking liters of liquor, while semen leaks in ya sister, press heaters to niggas"

Can I ask you a question though. How did you elevate so much from what you were on topix?

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Gutta
Rap King

Post by Gutta »

Just listened to more rap, better rap. Tried to find my own style

Thanks for the feed I appreciate it
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

gutta dis piece was sick dawg think u have found ur style nigga much props on dis drop dawg shit was ill nigga keep droppin
PurleeDef
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by PurleeDef »

This is actually kinda dope. Lines were kinda long for me but the rhymeschemes were good. Let's see

Gutta wrote:I load lines of coke, uplift lives that's lost
Prime times I smoke, Legit lines I toss
Flipping rhymes that's soft, Convicted crime's will cost
i think it wouldve been dope if you went back into the convicted crimes will cost rhyme at the end here. Still dope. Seems kinda braggadocio though.
Puttin ya six feet in a scripture
this whole part got me trippin. Shit was hot...with respect comes regrets, that's dope. The semen leaks in your sister thing was a bit graphic though lmfao...but yeah this is all ill
Be careful for ya step in this lifestyle of Decadence
this whole part was ill...had a bit of imagery in my head at the beginning....

overall the piece was nice. Leave some feed on my own
I'm every kind of a problem, homie I carry karma inside of my soul, my body's COMPOSED of jack...
of marijuana and smoke, I'm so mad - but figure, the weed and liquor is everybody I KNOW
I ain't bipolar, my......only 2 sides are either high or sober
Tell your mom, come over
Gutta
Rap King

Post by Gutta »

thanks for the feed yall i appreciate it

uppin for mas
Def-init
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by Def-init »

Gutta man. Everytime I read your drops man they are more solid than my dick at the playboy mansion.

Nice man. I like ur style.
- If I can't bend Heaven, I shall move Hell. -
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

this was cool...
i wasnt a fan of the flow, but the multis were def on lock...
and i dont gun talk, so all the lead, trigger talk was only just blah to me... but thats juss my opinion...
i wanna see more from u
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Gutta
Rap King

Post by Gutta »

U dont Gangsta Rap Scott James?

thanks for the feed doe

Return to “Written Rhymes”