Semi-Finals: Haz vs Kau The Lion (Kau wins)

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Semi-Finals: Haz vs Kau The Lion (Kau wins)

Post by Alvin »

10 bars

24 hours to check or you will be replaced.

48 hours after final check in to post your verses.

HOUSE RULES
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: Semi-Finals: Haz vs Kau The Lion

Post by Kau the Lion »

Check it out.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Check ..
Speakers
For The Dead
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Speakers »

Kau The Lion-

Sixty six hundred posts! That shit’s fucking dope! Yeah, and I mean that in the dumbest way.
Did someone say he’s something great? Right, and The One You Hate claims he’s underpaid!

Don't even hope for a silver medal here, you'll get out-shined, I'm an emcee of a different kind.
And your skills still aren't polished after dropping a written rhyme over two hundred friggin times!

Plus this is your one hundred and thirtieth battle but you still can’t get your punches right.
That’s why your record is nothing nice. I guess what I’m trying to say is: get a fucking life!
Your rapping is lacking. Pathetically weak. The whole site wretches whenever you speak.
So just leave. Go back to your mack daddy or who ever that fag is caressing your cheek.

He likes cocks that are black and enormous, jerking ‘em off, he gives a master performance.
Unlike his punchlines. I’ll shrug off any damage this man can manage. I’m Hazard insurance.

CI tried to get a crew battle happening. Let’s rap against the team with seventeen members!
They’d never surrender. But their loyalty goes like reality shows: they left only one Contender.

So I guess that makes you Hoe of the Year, Your biggest mistake was showing up here.
No one could fear this no muscle queer who’s barely got the strength to hold up his beer!

It’s a trusted fact this buster act never busts the gat. In a tussle cat stays safe from harm.
Though, you’d bring a strap. It’s pink, in fact. You like showing it off when you’re raising arms.

It’s way bizarre if you think your illing, son. He ain’t a villian, this bitch is killing none.
You wanna swing with them scrawny limbs, looking like an ad for the Christian Children’s Fund.

Murk underestimated your little improvement but you’ve still got the swag of Vanilla Ice music.
I’ll stick a knife through him and get the votes that Kuhler lacked like the Civil rights movement.

______________________-VS-______________________

Haz-
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/self- ... 24821.html

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/illes ... 64-45.html
Kau the Lion wrote:My name didn't get added. I think my post got overlooked.
Kau the Lion wrote:Image
http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=133088

Kau the Lion wrote:He probably wrote is assuming the pic would be used since everyone
and his mother has used that pic against Murk. I should probably start doing the
same thing since everyone wants to use my 8 year old myspace page and picture against me.

Ok Troll Face..

Occupy illest the Bars is back,Dudes Collectively ill I understand why hes Apart Of That
As a Vet I'll Turn 'Purple' N Yell Bullshit If He's Awarded anything besides a "Heart Attack"

Underrated? No .. One To Favorite? No..Complexity's Not On The Site Cause This Dumb Kids Basic Flow..Dudes 28!
I Doubt He Matures But His Stomach Shakes And Grows,U Expressed "So Lo Self esteam" After U Peeped Ya Mirror Wishing Ya Face Could Go

You Try to Steal Pebbles you Hardly Drop Gems Bitch!..Its Never Going Down with his Pen He Jocks Men Tips
Barb Wire To This Talkers Mouth Like Pop Them Lips! When You Were the First Of Five To Put Me In Ya Top Ten List

This Punk Rhymes Weak..He's Soft Serving Like Lunchline Sweets..Sucking Gets Him Depressed! Hes 'Under The Boy In The Blue'
Like One Time's Seed Envious Dude Couldn't Wait To Take a Swing At Me.. But He wasn't even Payed attention by the Punchline League

Kau If you think you're a battler without visiting the Lion's Den your Lying Then,They'd Think Your a Profit Like Mayan Men..what do you do besides ill..
Care For ya Dying Friends?,Typed Ya Name In a Search Engine..Puzzled About 2 Random Site's..Textcee Love? Why not Match.com Is my First Question

Who's Better With Scrabble i'll Have Ya Feathers Unraveled,Kau Ya Unaware Hoe,I'Speared Jeepers Creepers Who U Gunna Scare Bro?
I'll Kill Heydee's U Can't Cheat The Clash, Cub.Heres Da feat Ta Grab..Metal Teeth Around The so called "Animal" Walking Bare Toe'd

I'll Leave This Fag Debree..,You Got Eating Problems And you're Battling Me? He's Gay Actually..When Rum Questioned His Topic..
Kau Happily Said "Just Write"..He Knew He'd Win..cause Writing about coming out the Closest would flow so NATURALLY...(ASK KING..)

Your Psyched For nothing Gus Everything your Spitting's Dull, What's Ya Rank? I'll Crush Ya Location Like An 18 Wheeler Over Ya Chicken Skull
Hate Crime..When I Make a Mess Of ya Gay Raps..Filming "Kau The Ugly FUCK" Knowing Ya Terrible "The Pictures Played" who wouldn't Expect you To Say That ?

God Doesn't Like Ugly So Ya Picture Is On Top Of Sin's,Eminem's a Car Dealer..Anyone Liking Ya Drop Is Slim..
Give Ya a Joker Smile Since U Got a Grin People'll say "Kau Haz Beaten" And Talk About Ya Broken Bones .. Not Ya Wins

Lonely Fuck Could Hang Himself Without Using Chair's .. Owl's Love Ya.. If You'd Dissappear WHO Would Care..
Your Receeding Hairline Got me thinking Boozing's Near,Ya Head And This Thread's a Double Entendre cause you're Losing Here :lol:
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

woah this shit was nice

breakdown
-flow-Kau
personals- Haz
punches-tie
multis-haz
enjoyment-tie

MVGT- HAz

just barely edged away with the content and personals.. throughly enjoyed the battle man

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

i've read this before an thought id voted.

ermm . im'a give this one to kau, even tho you got the wrong dude lmao.

for me kau's structure was nicer his plays an punches were worded better an even tho he got the wrong guy in the picture his flow an how easy it was to read edged it.

"""Murk underestimated your little improvement but you’ve still got the swag of Vanilla Ice music.
I’ll stick a knife through him and get the votes that Kuhler lacked like the Civil rights movement.""""

^ fave line overall,as a closer this was niiice, haz's effort with the double entedre losing hair line was also dope, but its an overplayed concept.

line for line i'd say this was close, haz's bars were dope even if one or two were stretched a lil

You Try to Steal Pebbles you Hardly Drop Gems Bitch!..Its Never Going Down with his Pen He Jocks Men Tips
Barb Wire To This Talkers Mouth Like Pop Them Lips! When You Were the First Of Five To Put Me In Ya Top Ten List<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<v

^the flow here is epic, but the wording lets it down shits all abit irrelevant imo.

no disrespect kau, but that is a bad picture an haz didn't reference it enough an get personal about you enough to win this battle, for me, kau came more personally even tho he got the wrong dude.

Mvgt= kau,

good battle, take my vote or leave it, haz may think i'm being biased but i've voted fairly an honestly. as always.
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

cant believe this getting slept on. Battle is hot and really really close.

Punches - Kau
Personals - Haz
Multies - Kau
Creativity - Haz (more elements to his verse
Flow - Kau

Kau
Probably the hottest battle verse I've seen from you. The closing bar was one of the dopest punches ive read in awhile so im feelin this. You spread out your personals and came with a lot of different things here (record, past battles etc) and used a lot of creativity ideas. Really nice verse

Haz
Really nice verse. Creativity was really nice on this. You went in a ton of directions and came about as balanced as I've seen. The different rhyme scheme worked well again and gave a lot of the same bars a different twist. I really liked the picture personals and the opening bars was spot on.

OVERALL MVGT Kau Barely! Pretty much because of the closer. This was probably the closes match in the tourney Ive read so far. Great battle guys.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Dope battle..

Punches kau.. Just written alot cleaner..easier to follow

Personals haz easily... dissed everything about him except the kitchen sink....

Multis tie

Flow kau....read alot easier, haz your structure at times came out choppy... And its because you tried sticking in so much info in your bars. some of the time the setup read like different ideas or sentences put together... And made some of the bars excessively long. Imo...

Mvgt.. Kau....it was very close and both came out nice..but kau edges it..

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

VOTE UP BEETCHES
SpawnTrueForm
Potential Emcee
Wins: 3

Re: Semi-Finals: Haz vs Kau The Lion (Ready for VOTES)

Post by SpawnTrueForm »

Take this vote or leave it, either way.

Punches:- Haz
Personals:- Tie
Creativity:- Haz
Multies:- Kau
Flow:- Kau
Humour:- Tie

HAZ__
Verse was stretched so from the off you were never going to win anything for flow, although i wouldn't say off the bat that's going to hamper your verse.
Personals, use of the picture was nice, got a few nice Punchlines in there that actually hit. I thought the humour side of your verse was nice, but honestly instead of adding to the jokes you maybe could have just sharpened up the lines you had already. Either way thats just me picking at things. Verse 4/5

KAU__
I liked your verse for a completely different reason, well, i say that, i liked the humour in your verse too but you had a very sarcastic way of going about it which i find fucking hillarious to read.
Only thing lacking in your verse for me was the 'punch', you had good set ups and very good ideas in ways to insult, but i think it needed a little something extra. Flow was good and so were the multies though props for that. Verse 3.5/5

This is completely based on personal opinion, and i wouldn't say i disagree with any of the votes, each had good verses in different ways, but personally i the hard hitting parts of Haz just scraped him that .5 .. so

Vote - Haz
[center]Hood Kings Youtube[/center]
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

3-2 Kau
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

please don't sway votes ^^ someone deleate that ^

Uppin for more explained votes!!!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31

Post by Blake Downs »

nice battle,both gave somethin good to read,
haz's verse was hard to understand at times,it took like a few glances just to understand somethin
just cause the structure was so stretched,kau's was easier to read and understand
one read and i got it and was entertained,both had me laughin,both came wit personals,i think kau had the more perfected flow along wit multies,both had punches i thought kaus connected better,
both had dope verses though,real close battle
punches-kau
flow/multies-kau
personals-tie,im leaning towards haz but i'll say tie cuz the pic of haz... lmfao
structure-kau
complexity-tie
wordplay/nameplay-tie
MVGT KAU

good battle to both cant wait to see more from both
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

4-2 Kau

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17

Post by Enlightend »

Punches - Kau.. not by much but had more whoa in his punches yet kept it simple and straight to it, where as haz streched some of his bars and some of his bars were a bit of a stretch...

Personals - Tie.. i know ties suck but this cat was real close... both came real personal and tied in creative nameplay and disses...

Multies and flow - Kau... his whole verse flowed almost perfect even though his rhyme scheme was complex and all the multies conected very well, haz had multies and a complex rhyme scheme also but it flowed choppy in some areas because the muties didnt always hit and the lines got dragged out

Creativity - Haz was more creative but it didnt all hit hard imo, his bars at some points were over written and had a "round a bout" feel to them, being direct and hard hitting has to be first priority, not saying writing played lines is better, but kau didnt have played lines he just came more direct, simple plays that said ouch...

overall yall both came nice and both wrote some of your best bars in this battle... imo... but kaus smooth flow and hard hitting punches won this for him

MVGT KAU
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

Return to “Chainsaw Hookers Text Tournament”