Semi-Finals: Quix vs Enlightend (Quix Wins TKO)

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Semi-Finals: Quix vs Enlightend (Quix Wins TKO)

Post by Alvin »

10 bars

24 hours to check or you will be replaced.

48 hours after final check in to post your verses.

HOUSE RULES
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Re: Semi-Finals: Quix vs Enlightend

Post by Quix »

Check
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17
Losses: 3

Post by Enlightend »

Check...

I may need another day... I was hoping this would be due on a Friday or Saturday but I can prolly write for tomorrow night at the latest
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Speakers
For The Dead
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Speakers »

Quix-

Expo:
-Has known future for a while and noticed some weird shit going on. While Future was ACTUALLY active
-We've battled before, i won
-He leads a crew with basically no active member besides himself
-Check his battles, there all against mediocore people AT BEST! no Jdr, Scott, Anti, Arv, other than the lost from me...no one.

Now that we done got that up out dah way

OK ya see,

i like to help out, so i suggest Retire your drops they ain't Fire or hot there wired with lots of desire for glocks?
and if you still wonder why your 'verses get slept on?' .. Its because everything on your 'rap SHEETs' are either Tired or soft

Ok Get-Em :evil:

he better be hoping they ban-me, cuz i know he likes women with dicks; Richard simmons wid tits so E-Be-Groping them Trannys
Begging them to Open there jammies; crying bitch but he'll deny-it, shit, his 'words hold less weight' than an Ethiopean Nanny!!

ya ain't dope; ur the Type that i Teech bars help recite what the beefs are but in this case, only see a Dyke and a Retard
your not nice or Preceived hard, so i ain't trying to 'spark a ciggerette' ... when i show you LIGHT's with the E.R

bodied this dude, while i used the worst lines a dude could first find to murk this herbs rhymes n turn this jerks lies
cuz theres no 'life lines' in rap so why should i give him another chance ... when he couldn't Answer Q the first time

Lights the type thats never been accused of pimpin ... cuz This kids office is the same place that Q goes Piss-In
call this, Dudes conviction, cuz who wants to 'follow washed up shit(p)' ... Its No wonder your whole Crew went missing

work on your train of thought or explain your drops ... or go to 'concentration camp' ... but my brother its Auschwitz
this fag improbable are you topical, or a battler rapper?; after this watch 'Light switch covers' again like covering outlets

basically 4 toothless pigeons ... hiding behind computers!! and Face it Light, your not gonna 'Get far' by Riding Future
but its nice to have something to strive and shoot-for for me, its a 'program that plays music' but its designed to mute-yours

Quix inclined to fix his lines make them Sick and rhyme; slick designs of the written kind but this bitch'll whine
cuz i Depsise this migit so don't bother providing tickets, cuz the only time 'Light selling out' is at Christmas Time

you ain't got title made drops, your whole recitals played, Lots! and like a smoker trying to quit ... Light'LL stay Boxed
how you gonna deny your actor?? ... the way you 'turning tricks for future' like Micheal J fox

your flow is black coffee, just Biter mah nigguh! so consider this quiter, guess your Style needs some suger
cuz you still ain't battle anyone dope yet? ... then again he 'picks and choose's (chews)' more than a child eating Bugers ... FACT

G'luck Light

__________-vs-__________

Enlightend-

ur gonna have to earn it this round.....

im winning the whole show so he's wishing i'd no show, after his loss thee bitch'll be in denial
but im askin ya why quix? its obvious you wont survive this, even you predicted me in the finals

and i dont even need to come deadly at all, cause this dude he aint really ready ta ball
yup, steady he falls, then i'll send um back to GM BROKEN... like theres BEEN A CHEVY RECALL

dudes acting hard like thats his job when the truth is that your truly average on text and
i came to battle the best then i got stuck with a MISS-CUE(Q), like BEAUTY PAGEANT CONTESTANTS

i got proven ways, ta get you enraged, now watch me pass this herb like im moving haze
your wack its sad, u FAILED to impress, in fact the mags the only place here that'll give Q an A

if NATIONAL RIGHT TO LIFE protest me bashing this guy tonight, only way the ABORTION MAKES STATIC
and ofcourse this played fagget would MOVE TO CANADA.... arent they in SUPPORT OF GAY MARRIAGE?

so yes i'll fuckin beat ya, cus u wouldnt spit explosive if your lungs were pumped with ether
so ur a gangsta? yet u never come wit heaters, and aint u from the same hood as Justin Bieber

cus "real recognize real" makes me laugh hard, quix you ought to save the talk for rap dog
cus i often believe in the old saying that YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT and your a real COCKY BASTARD

u better BRAKE-FAST just jerk ur TOAST who'll BURN AN ROAST, after i bury quix he's left in hell
in fact this turds a joke and illest in TERMS OF VOTES he will be THREE DOWN like this is the NFL

ya RHYMES IS SLOPPY an raps be mangled so u aint EXACTLY ANAL but its easy to tell YA BEEN ASS
but im a still punch till his pelt is bent back, i'll have this QUIX FULL A LUMPS like MILK that WENT BAD

an easy method ta have ur ass defeated... first i drop then u lose yep thats thee sequence
yep i tossed Q from the battle, now U-I X OUT the tourney like a fucking ACNE-TREATMENT

expos... in the prediction thread he predicted me murk kau http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/chain ... ml#p185274
his other site is gm(gold mics), it been said he is from Canada and x out is a acne medication... thats all im explaining the rest should be easy to get
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Fucking good battle Gentle fellas

-Punches-Quix (just edged away shit was close tho
-Flow- enLightened- Shorted bars simply
-Personals- Quix shit was grimey
-Multis-tie
-Enjoyment- Tie

MVGT- Quix

Just felt his shit was more well thought out and harder hitting

good battle fellas.

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

After much thought an deliberation i have finnally reached a decision even though it was closer than the labia on a virgin japanese midget.

punches = quix, more humour an personals caught up in his lines an harder hitting than lights attempts.they were worded better aswell.

flow = Enlight, he had the shorter better structured an grammared bars. easier to read an catch the flow.

multi's =Enlightend, not by much tho they were probably just easier to distinguish.

personals = tie, both came personally light mentioned no shows an prev battles , an quix mentioned crew and light ducking/choosing his battles, close call this cat.

overall enjoyment = tie, both verses were dope.

opening line = Enlightend

closing line = Quix

^ see thats how close it was i had to use non essential voting cats.

anyways sickk battle mvgt = Enlightend
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Punches: Tie
Personals: Tie
Wordplay: Tie
Nameplay: Tie
Multies: Quix
Flow: Quix

I think the only distinguishing factor here for me was Quix' flow and multies edging out Enlightened. Otherwise, I thought this match was really split right down the middle.

+1 Quix
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Punches quix just landed a bit harder

Persos tie. Both had some nice ish lig ht came wit alot of name flips. Q mixed it up etc..
Multis tie
Flow tie

Mvgt quix ..

[ Post made via Android ] Image
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by 88SkyLink »

Aight ... Thi is how I saw it ... Take it or leave it ...

Punches - Quix (his punchlines were just slightly stronger)

Personals - Enlightend (He was more consistent by a slight margin for me, and he brought more dirt to the table IMO)

Flow - Tie (although I'm leaning more to Quix)

Multies - Quix (His multies weren't stretched, they flowed really well whereas Enlightend's were a tad bit off IMO)

Enjoyment - Tie (Both the verses were very good, so it was hard to pick a favorite)

MVGT - Quix
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
Alvin