Round 3: Kuhlerblynd vs Haz (Haz wins KO)

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Round 3: Kuhlerblynd vs Haz (Haz wins KO)

Post by Alvin »

8 bars

24 hours to check or you will be replaced.

48 hours after final check in to post your verses.

HOUSE RULES
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: Round 3: Kuhlerblynd vs Haz

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Check.

Round 3 between these combatants.

G'luck.

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Check
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Kuhlerblynd wrote:My computer is fucking up and I cant find the fucking verse I wrote for this that I saved on it
Kuhlerblynd wrote: Finally I have computer access. Now to key up this fucking verse for Haz.
Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 am
kuhlerblynd wrote:So glad its working right again./

Umm... post it then....
Haz wrote:My Verse Is Done
...Which means Haz should be next to post, and this could stop being such a mess, and resume proper activity.

CBK, no offense man, but stay outa battles that aint urs till its time to vote. You are not allowed to vote in this one... in case your wondering why...
CBK wrote:why remove your post queer? an lets be truthful if murk drops ur out simple.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I just fucking keyed this up, Mr Impatient ^^^^

Damn, my bad I had computer problems... Let's fucking do this shit...

If you dont get the personals and shit, dont fucking vote...

Man...

I'll fucking run in ya house, put the gun in ya mouth, start bustin off rounds
Remind you don't worry bout a tourney YOU WERE NEVER IN, SO DON'T SWEAT WHERE JAMES' MONEY'S AT NOW!!!!

Besides, you're fucking rhymes are funny out loud, we laughing at your antics of being hard as fuck
Third time I fucked you in the squared circle, you retarded slut, mostly because none of the lines in your bars match up!!!

I'ma rip apart this FUCK! This wack fag gets bodied then put in a trash bag wrapped in a black flag
My bars are bullets sprayed from a mac's back, while this dumbass couldn't collect anything ill if he fucking worked down at HAZ-MAT!!!

And that's that! You play with more balls than Nomo, a non-respected homo with no flow
For this tourney, this battle shouldnt be a promo, Kuhler murks Haz, even though he's putting up disses with a photo!!!

His style isnt even so-so! He should be cursed and confined, my punches hit til he's jerking his spine
He's a hazard to the sites health, like any kind of decaying vinyl, this fuck's record just gets worse over time!!!!!

You're like a fucking turd that can whine! That's shitty! You should be in fear and wear a vest
You cant hit even if your punches stretch! Or when you're the dumb fuck thinking it rhymes to end lines with here and chair in text!!!

You're bout to disappear like Manny Fresh! I'll fucking bash your dentures and collapse your fixture
As one of Illest's vets, which I now contest, in three years you dont have a single legendary battle, or even a classic scripture!!!!

Hell, you probably trying to win by blasting pictures, knowing I ain't got shit to hide, son, THIS IS PRIDE!
This blood is washed up, and will always be number two to a tiger, like the Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!!
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Peep His Jack the ripper no show and his profile "biography" and his
collab belt lmao

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/name- ... 18790.html

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/writt ... 24170.html

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/whats ... 24511.html

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/comple ... t-battles/
64914-murk-mcnasty-vs-prophit-round-1-topical-tournament-prophit-wins-no-show.html

http://bodybagsent.net/forums/showbattle.php?b=1569

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details. ... &id=367111

http://antoniossite.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=92

I Hate To Fight Ya Type..The One's Who Have No Lives Jumping Site Ta Site
FINALLY POSTED ! I'm Glad you Threw In ya Cards, Took You Four Days To Flip Two Of My Bars?!

Like Verbal Weed Money In a Casket,Got a Coffin 4 This Talking Jane Dough
Bring Um Havoc Like Winta Traffic, Hes In Denial..Labeling Himself Kulherblynd cause hes a Walking Rainbow

I'm Not Cranking his music Tell Um Stop..If His Lyrics Move With Muscle i'll Make his Cerebellum Drop,
Dudes Constantly On The Internet cause he can't think for himself.. I Mean He's illestlyrics Welcome Bot.

Claiming You're Nice Have U Caught a Fever, Ton's Of Lines'll Leave ya Front Behind Like a Cautious Leader..
You Must Be High On Nas, I Brought The Ether..Few Swings'll Have This Fat Fuck Shaking Like Rosses Seizures

You're One of the most overrated Possibly..You're a UPS Worker with No Hands, U Can't Box With Me
illest is Comfortable Far From Water,U Posting Every written on ya Biography Like We Got-Ta Sea ( Hell No )

If Suicides a Career you should Go Pro,u won't come back a victor..He's Signed With Dupri dudes So So
Our Swayed Rounds Were Your Big Break ur Sig states u never beat anyone elite unless It was a no show Ask Jack The Ripper

Vision a Sick Pic Of The Devil Like Hell ya ill, i'll Dead ya Skills you're just a Knockoff of TheOneYouhate and omega Bill
U Can't Dodge this whipping..The Top U Vision'd Till U Realized U Were Wack N For Ya FUTURE U Made The ODD Decision To Take a Mod Position

Kulhers No Problem, We're Diverse Dude..U Love Riding Nuts! Most Active In The "Name Game" So I'ma "Murk You"
Fuck a Battle, Bitings The Only way you'll Take Mine, U Praise Skills We Can't See, "Written Of The Year?" I'd Like To Nominate Blynd!

U Were Best Collaber in 2010 and still are Hooked To The Belt?? I Bet Ya Avatars What U Wanna Do To Ur Face When U Look At yaself
You'll never advance Like a Little Clinger.. He Gets No Pussy! so Its Fuck The World, Look The Big Brother From Home alone threwup his Middle Finger!

Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

This battle has been placed on hold untill this is concluded: http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/did-k ... 24849.html
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Punches - Haz
Flow - Kuhler
Multies - Kuhler
Personals - Haz
Nameplay - Kuhler

Kuhler - Some pretty nice lines in there. That first bar was sick and a really nice opener. I like the nameplay, the record diss and the football closer.
Haz - ???? lol. This is probably one of the illest battle verses I've seen you post.
A lot of hot quotables in this one. You changed your rhyme scheme up (which you normally do) but it just seem to click harder this time. Personals were some of the nicest ive seen thrown at murk

You're One of the most overrated Possibly..You're a UPS Worker with No Hands, U Can't Box With Me
illest is Comfortable Far From Water,U Posting Every written on ya Biography Like We Got-Ta Sea

and

Praise Skills We Can't See, "Written Of The Year?" I'd Like To Nominate Blynd!

MVGT - Haz. He flat out did his homework. Schemed his profile, past battles, position of authority, sig, everything. Pretty impressive drop IMO. Good battle guys!
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Remind you don't worry bout a tourney YOU WERE NEVER IN, SO DON'T SWEAT WHERE JAMES' MONEY'S AT NOW!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^nice multis , flow here no doubt..end punch was kinda blah..

Besides, you're fucking rhymes are funny out loud, we laughing at your antics of being hard as fuck
Third time I fucked you in the squared circle, you retarded slut, mostly because none of the lines in your bars match up!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^nice transition..again an okay personal, but at the same time kinda straight forward diss.. nothing really clever here..

I'ma rip apart this FUCK! This wack fag gets bodied then put in a trash bag wrapped in a black flag
My bars are bullets sprayed from a mac's back, while this dumbass couldn't collect anything ill if he fucking worked down at HAZ-MAT!!!

some nice compound rhymes, flows dope so far, finally a concept flip, kinda similar to quix's nameflip against him tho.

And that's that! You play with more balls than Nomo, a non-respected homo with no flow
For this tourney, this battle shouldnt be a promo, Kuhler murks Haz, even though he's putting up disses with a photo!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^again you interjected a personal, but wheres the flip? because as its written, sounds more statementish.

His style isnt even so-so! He should be cursed and confined, my punches hit til he's jerking his spine
He's a hazard to the sites health, like any kind of decaying vinyl, this fuck's record just gets worse over time!!!!!

multi complexity went down, with the last bar, but got back up again..hooray, decent concept 'decaying vinly' and worse over time was nice

You're like a fucking turd that can whine! That's shitty! You should be in fear and wear a vest
You cant hit even if your punches stretch! Or when you're the dumb fuck thinking it rhymes to end lines with here and chair in text!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^good personal, but again not to sound like a broken record, wheres the flip to the personal?the end punch would be more suited as part of a jab or setup.

You're bout to disappear like Manny Fresh! I'll fucking bash your dentures and collapse your fixture
As one of Illest's vets, which I now contest, in three years you dont have a single legendary battle, or even a classic scripture!!!!

ok, its kool you brought this fact up, and so..............you pointed out he hasnt had anything nice in three years, and??????? drum rollllllll.. wheres the punchline?..

Hell, you probably trying to win by blasting pictures, knowing I ain't got shit to hide, son, THIS IS PRIDE!
This blood is washed up, and will always be number two to a tiger, like the Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you mentioned him about using pics against you already, finally a concept flip, decent way to end it..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^nice multis , flow here no doubt..end punch was kinda blah..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^nice transition..again an okay personal, but at the same time kinda straight forward diss.. nothing really clever here..

some nice compound rhymes, flows dope so far, finally a concept flip, kinda similar to quix's nameflip against him tho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^again you interjected a personal, but wheres the flip? because as its written, sounds more statementish.

multi complexity went down, with the last bar, but got back up again..hooray, decent concept 'decaying vinly' and worse over time was nice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^good personal, but again not to sound like a broken record, wheres the flip to the personal?the end punch would be more suited as part of a jab or setup.

ok, its kool you brought this fact up, and so..............you pointed out he hasnt had anything nice in three years, and??????? drum rollllllll.. wheres the punchline?..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you mentioned him about using pics against you already, finally a concept flip, decent way to end it..

haz's verse:

I Hate To Fight Ya Type..The One's Who Have No Lives Jumping Site Ta Site
FINALLY POSTED ! I'm Glad you Threw In ya Cards, Took You Four Days To Flip Two Of My Bars?!

didnt care for the rhyme scheme, personal was ok

Like Verbal Weed Money In a Casket,Got a Coffin 4 This Talking Jane Dough
Bring Um Havoc Like Winta Traffic, Hes In Denial..Labeling Himself Kulherblynd cause hes a Walking Rainbow

didnt know what verbal weed money is,okaish personal flip

I'm Not Cranking his music Tell Um Stop..If His Lyrics Move With Muscle i'll Make his Cerebellum Drop,
Dudes Constantly On The Internet cause he can't think for himself.. I Mean He's illestlyrics Welcome Bot.

decent personal flip

Claiming You're Nice Have U Caught a Fever, Ton's Of Lines'll Leave ya Front Behind Like a Cautious Leader..
You Must Be High On Nas, I Brought The Ether..Few Swings'll Have This Fat Fuck Shaking Like Rosses Seizures

again some okish flips,

illest is Comfortable Far From Water,U Posting Every written on ya Biography Like We Got-Ta Sea ( Hell No )
probably your best bar, with the nice ups jab, and the wordplay, personal flip

If Suicides a Career you should Go Pro,u won't come back a victor..He's Signed With Dupri dudes So So
Our Swayed Rounds Were Your Big Break ur Sig states u never beat anyone elite unless It was a no show Ask Jack The Ripper
lol, another good bar packd with jab flips, personal

Vision a Sick Pic Of The Devil Like Hell ya ill, i'll Dead ya Skills you're just a Knockoff of TheOneYouhate and omega Bill
U Can't Dodge this whipping..The Top U Vision'd Till U Realized U Were Wack N For Ya FUTURE U Made The ODD Decision To Take a Mod Position

setu p is okay, end punch felt runon and kinda boring imo

Kulhers No Problem, We're Diverse Dude..U Love Riding Nuts! Most Active In The "Name Game" So I'ma "Murk You"
Fuck a Battle, Bitings The Only way you'll Take Mine, U Praise Skills We Can't See, "Written Of The Year?" I'd Like To Nominate Blynd!

nice personal in the setup, probably your second best bar

U Were Best Collaber in 2010 and still are Hooked To The Belt?? I Bet Ya Avatars What U Wanna Do To Ur Face When U Look At yaself
You'll never advance Like a Little Clinger.. He Gets No Pussy! so Its Fuck The World, Look The Big Brother From Home alone threwup his Middle Finger!

lol, at the avatar jab, nice ending flip on his pic..

punches haz just slight more landed

personals haz just came with better flips off persos.

multis tie both had their ups and downs with multi usage

flow kuler, his just felt shorter and rhymescheme was more polished imo

mvgt, haz... dope battle by both but haz takes this one by his personal flips
Last edited by ILLoKWENT on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

bump

I'd vote but Hazzard dislikes me and Murk is in my crew!

Both had Dope Verses.

Bump
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
KING RUM12
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by KING RUM12 »

FLOW- this goes to HAZ it wuz a better read to me i can include this in with structure ... Khuler was on point but its clear who's stuck out...

MULTIES- Khuler got this multies fell in pretty well to me as he smashes on his opponent...

PUNCHES-Haz he knew how hard he wanted to punch and executed on thee beginning ...a good start always builds momentum...

CREATIVITY- Haz he wuz more into his work i feel...Khuler went hard too tho

ENTERTAINMENT- I enjoyed both in my opinion so....TIE

ENDING- Both ended strong khuler was a lil more aggressive tho... humor doesn't always win in a battle

My Vote: Haz...only being honest,,,
-_sarcastically speaking_-

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Nice battle Haz
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8