Round 3: Enlightend vs Leeroy Jenkins (Enlightend wins TKO)

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Round 3: Enlightend vs Leeroy Jenkins (Enlightend wins TKO)

Post by Alvin »

8 bars

24 hours to check or you will be replaced.

48 hours after final check in to post your verses.

HOUSE RULES
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Re: SemiFinals: Enlightend vs Leeroy Jemkins

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Jenkins
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17

Re: Round 3: Enlightend vs Leeroy Jenkins

Post by Enlightend »

Check

Eh Jenkins u wanna push the due date... I am real busy this week man...
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Jesus christ....You're 28 years old?

I'll greet you with hello, then proceed with the mellow death of the oldest man to text and not be through a cellphone
Flip the soundtrack and watch you bleed to a cello...I'ma beat you red, light like trynna speed through the yellow!!

Just keep feeding me ammo...only time light's been in a bitches mouth, she was eating a candle
As for pussy, you're the leading example...round 2 you barely won against an 88 key...

so I must say: "Congrats, faggot......................you beat a piano"

How you fucking with me? You a feminine, puta....You couldn't petrify your opponents if you were friends with Medusa
I'm in beast mode, right now you in a trench with a puma...only time you hear 'Enlightend won' is if they mentioning Buddha!!

He'll diss my image, you can try, I'm immune...The pic thread? Nah you're more likely to see light in the dark side of the moon
This dick is a pussy, lie in your tomb...It's so CLEAR he SUCKS, Even HE'LL say, "I do"...as both the bride and the groom!!

I got this bitch cooking, you can call me a sexist....I'll Eat this pussy lifeless...that necrophiliac dead shit

and you SHOULD'VE been DQ'd, cause THIS makes my head split:
Enlightend Vs. 88Skylink wrote:well either way its a lose lose, cus i seen you on YouTube askin fa people ta fuckin write ya lyrics dude

^^ This shit is FAKE!!! The link he posted was a popular youtube vlogger named DeStorm. Dude is making shit up to win his battles now?? huh..
That's the Shadiest PERSONAL I've ever seen that's not a Dating Ad on Craigslist!!

and now I've been reduced to facing a rap troll...invest in a grill, that's the only way you'll be turning plaques, gold
He's into interracial assrape with dudes who lack souls...it's science, light's known to get trapped in big black holes!!

I got proof he's a faggot...I said "lets do some blow"...he grabbed some chapstick...rofl...Queer's his ethnicity
Light's been turned out by so many dudes, his anus got an award for helping conserve electricity!!

Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17

Post by Enlightend »

this is how it works....

first i drop, then ur gone, u couldn't even buy the round if u paid for a keg then poured one
im being truthfully kids lame, just Google his name... and the shit's synonymous with being a moron

he thought i was past doin um harm, till i ring his fucking neck till this wack dude is alarmed
and ya know u was touched by Jack-son... shit u even got a pic of Mike(MIC) tattooed on ya arm

Leeroy's truly ass... so of course I'll have this Child so fucked up ur askin me where Julie's at
now the Darn Kid's tryin to expose a monster but this shaggy bastard still wont get a Scooby snack

after this expect to have broken bones cus ur throwin stones, im droppin them boulder(bolder) rhymes
so of course Light will fade "LEE", fold his spine, then put um back on the shelf like the clothing line

Le roys shoulders cant bare weight, hes a toy soldier an needs 911 in a hurry like Porsche motors
and are we sure this boys sober, how can i take um seriously sounding like a loony toons voice over

so quit talkin, i cant understand ya fucker, honestly i didn't know there was a retarded Hanson brother
plus he looks emo, prolly demands to suffer, him an his boys in a shed, spread like a brand of butter

dog survivin should be ur only concern cus i'm not a pilot but im still deployin the birds
cus u think ur the best here, please boy ur absurd, i mean u aint even the best Leeroy on the board!!!

ok now the truth about this dweeb is out... yeah hes a player!!! but "WOW" is he's in need of help
yep this faggits a character and even his baddest stuff couldn't cook-E(cookie) if he was a Keebler elf

expos...
pics of him for pic punches http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/post- ... ml#p168443
julia child was a drunk, daffy duck lisp, shed spread= type of butter,
wow= World Of Warcraft... leeroy jenkins is a character on it... u can play as elves...
Last edited by Enlightend on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

I'll greet you with hello, then proceed with the mellow death of the oldest man to text and not be through a cellphone
Flip the soundtrack and watch you bleed to a cello...I'ma beat you red, light like trynna speed through the yellow!!
Decent. Had a nameflip and a personal. Flowed well. 4/5
Just keep feeding me ammo...only time light's been in a bitches mouth, she was eating a candle
As for pussy, you're the leading example...round 2 you barely won against an 88 key...

I liked the concept of the punch here but it was definitely drawn out too much. 3/5
How you fucking with me? You a feminine, puta....You couldn't petrify your opponents if you were friends with Medusa
I'm in beast mode, right now you in a trench with a puma...only time you hear 'Enlightend won' is if they mentioning Buddha!!
Nice multies and a really good nameflip. 4/5
He'll diss my image, you can try, I'm immune...The pic thread? Nah you're more likely to see light in the dark side of the moon
This dick is a pussy, lie in your tomb...It's so CLEAR he SUCKS, Even HE'LL say, "I do"...as both the bride and the groom!!
Weak punch. The set-up was actually a better dis. 3/5
I got this bitch cooking, you can call me a sexist....I'll Eat this pussy lifeless...that necrophiliac dead shit

Enlightend Vs. 88Skylink wrote: wrote:well either way its a lose lose, cus i seen you on YouTube askin fa people ta fuckin write ya lyrics dude

^^ This shit is FAKE!!! The link he posted was a popular youtube vlogger named DeStorm. Dude is making shit up to win his battles now?? huh..

That's the Shadiest PERSONAL I've ever seen that's not a Dating Ad on Craigslist!!
Putting the quote in between really messed up the flow of this. I had to look back just to see if this bar rhymed. Not feeling the punch either. I saw it coming a mile away. 2/5
and now I've been reduced to facing a rap troll...invest in a grill, that's the only way you'll be turning plaques, gold
He's into interracial assrape with dudes who lack souls...it's science, light's known to get trapped in big black holes!!
Flow could've been better. Punch was a decent flip. Some forced multies, though. 3/5
I got proof he's a faggot...I said "lets do some blow"...he grabbed some chapstick...rofl...Queer's his ethnicity
Light's been turned out by so many dudes, his anus got an award for helping conserve electricity!!
I liked the punch but the this bar didn't really showcase any rapping skills. 3/5

22/40

first i drop, then ur gone, u couldn't even buy the round if u paid for a keg then poured one
im being truthfully kids lame, just Google his name... and the shit's synonymous with being a moron
Decent punch. Not much else. 3/5
he thought i was past doin um harm, till i ring his fucking neck till this wack dude is alarmed
and ya know u was touched by Jack-son... shit u even got a pic of Mike(MIC) tattooed on ya arm
Michael Jackson lines are way played and that punch was a stretch on top of that. 1/5
Leeroy's truly ass... so of course I'll have this Child so fucked up ur askin me where Julie's at
now the Darn Kid's tryin to expose a monster but this shaggy bastard still wont get a Scooby snack
A lot of wordplay that didn't really go anywhere. 2/5
after this expect to have broken bones cus ur throwin stones, im droppin them boulder(bolder) rhymes
so of course Light will fade "LEE", fold his spine, then put um back on the shelf like the clothing line
Your best bar yet. 4/5
Le roys shoulders cant bare weight, hes a toy soldier an needs 911 in a hurry like Porsche motors
and are we sure this boys sober, how can i take um seriously sounding like a loony toons voice over
Ok. 3/5
so quit talkin, i cant understand ya fucker, honestly i didn't know there was a retarded Hanson brother
plus he looks emo, prolly demands to suffer, him an his boys in a shed, spread like a brand of butter
Nice personal and some nice wordplay on the punch as well. Multies felt really natural. 5/5
dog survivin should be ur only concern cus i'm not a pilot but im still deployin the birds
cus u think ur the best here, please boy ur absurd, i mean u aint even the best Leeroy on the board!!!
If that rhyme wasn't such a stretch then this would've had much more of an impact. It was a decent personal. 3/5
ok now the truth about this dweeb is out... yeah hes a player!!! but "WOW" is he's in need of help
yep this faggits a character and even his baddest stuff couldn't cook-E(cookie) if he was a Keebler elf
Set-up was nice, punch wasn't. You really need to proof read your stuff, too. 3/5

24/40

When reading this I felt like Leeroy should've edged it but it looks like he only spit 7 bars.

+1 Enlightened
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4

Post by ILLoKWENT »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^multis were pretty bad imo, mismatched first of all, basic , end punch was weak

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^setup was irrelavent to the punch,... as a personal it was decent, but flip off of the perso is basic as fuck

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^again setup totally irrelevant from end punch, concept of julia, not julie, is forced imo, i see how you went back to his pics for a personal
, which again is good but you need to flip it a bit better .. i wouldve said,

i dont need PROOF HE'S A NOVICE, but its TRUE LEE CANT SOLVE THIS, RUTHLESS INSTALLMENT,of punches to PUT IN HIS COFFIN,
cause by the 'face on this dude' he'aint got a clue', without SCOOBY'S INVOLVEMENT//

see, so not only is my setup relavent, usin words like lee cant 'solve this' to eventually end up with the concept of him looking like shaggy with' by the face on this dude', and finally insinuating it with the flip 'scoobys involvement'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ eh, ok wordplay wit the boulder, to me the buildup was too long, lose unnecessary wording to get the same message across

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^liked the 911 concept, but again wouldve hit harder as a flip if worded better..i dont know how lee sounds like so if he does, its a good perso reference

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^eh, its funny but gayjokes are kinda lame imo..unless its very clever

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^deployin the birds?wtf, lol decent multis, but endrhyme doesnt work, board, and bird..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the wow concept is kinda forced because it relies too heavily on the expo, for peeps to know what your acronym stood for, you couldve said in 'war' his 'craft's in need of help, e

leeroys breakdown;

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^very drawn out for the sake of your rhyme scheme..but i did like the nameflip..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^end punch was kinda runon again, i wouldve said;

just keep feeding me ammo, so i can make this GEEK AN EXAMPLE, cause his 88 key victory's WEAK AND HERES FACTS BRO,
everyone knows elton john's FEATS WHEN HIS HANDS FLOW ,,SO you aint the 'only faggit' that BEAT A PIANO/

petrify your opponents if you were friends with Medusa
I'm in beast mode, right now you in a trench with a puma...only time you hear 'Enlightend won' is if they mentioning Buddha

^^^^^^^^^^^[^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^setups irrelevant multis, dope name flip imo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^eh i guess its ok.

[
Enlightend Vs. 88Skylink wrote:
well either way its a lose lose, cus i seen you on YouTube askin fa people ta fuckin write ya lyrics dude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^decent personal flip, although a bit played tho

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lose unnecessary wording, ya didnt need interacial, just say ass rape, again good nameflip, but starting to get a bit redundant...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^at least the setups relavent to your gay joke concept, i'll let this gay shit slide because it was somewhat decent but again too much unnecessary wording,
but again wit the nameflips... holy shit, at least use a different part of his name... for christs sake

punches-leeroy's just were worded better and a bit more clever imo..

personals-tie lee relied alot on nameflips, where as, enlightnd used the pics mostly wit one nameflip... but wasnt stron-g enough to take this cat

multi tie

flow tie

mvgt, leeroy, i simply felt his flips hit better, light put in a good effort but, just didnt have the same strength.. shit was close tho,
any questions pm me...
Last edited by ILLoKWENT on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I thought this was a pretty funny punch. Nothing too direct though.

Personal. Wording of the punch is ever so slightly off, but it hits nonetheless.

Eh, wordplay was cool, but nothing too hard hitting here IMO.

This was a pretty good concept and punch combo IMO.

I LOL'd at the punch.

Damn, some nice personals mixed in there, but the punch misses here IMO.

Not sure if your accent makes this rhyme better than what Im coming up with, but Im not going to hold that against you... The punch was there, but the wording threw it off for me. Could have been more jaw dropping I think.

This was a pretty cool concept. Could have came harder to end the verse, but still, not bad.

================================================

This was a cool nameflip/wordplay/punch delivery. Nice way to start the verse.

This seemed kinda stretched out to me, but the punch and personal are there.

petrify your opponents if you were friends with Medusa
I'm in beast mode, right now you in a trench with a puma...only time you hear 'Enlightend won' is if they mentioning Buddha

Nice concept and delivery here.

This one completely missed to me.

[
Enlightend Vs. 88Skylink wrote:
well either way its a lose lose, cus i seen you on YouTube askin fa people ta fuckin write ya lyrics dude

Craig's list stuff is getting played out, and all of this right in the middle of the verse stretched it out to where it wasnt that effective to me.

Pretty funny punch here.

I think your wording made this less effective, Imo. Something about it just didnt really connect at the end.

Over-all, I would say this is a pretty close fucking battle. Each person had some bars that werent very effective, but they both incorporated quite a few personals to the table. Punch-wise, Im going to have to say that both were about even also, going back and looking through all of it again. It's really fucking close. Honestly, Im going to have to base it off of enjoyment, since everything else is so close, and while Jenkins came with some clever stuff, inserting everything in the verse instead of before or after kind took away from his slightly. Light and Jenkins were both pretty direct throughout their verses IMO, but again, that's a real close call too. Im going to have to give my vote to Light, with it really coming down to having a little more enjoyment from his verse. This battle could go either way though. Nice match up.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Pretty sick IMO

Punches - Light
Personals - Leeroy
Flow - Leeroy
Multies - Light..barely

Leeroy was pure comedy. I really enjoyed some of ya bars. You drop a lot of personals and i really like that.
Light was pretty much fire throughout his whole verse. The last few bars killed it. Both had a couple of ehh bars but overally, I'd give it to Light. Really close battle tho and decided by a bar. Great match!
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

3-1 Light

Punchlines: Light

Multies: Tie

Flow: Tie

Vocab: Light - had more complex plays, flips and punches

Disses: Light - had more raw disses that hit effectively. It seemed like Jenkins was going for the humeur factor with a few of his. thought they were mad funny, just not as effective in a battle of this calibar

Nameplay: Jenkins - Easy choice IMO

Personals: Tie

Enjoyment: Jenkins had the hemeur factor going for him.

Final Vote: Light

Light takes this imo. He had more complex and hard hitting punches. Where it seemed at time jenkins had some really nice concepts and flips, but was not consistant through out. Light wins with the more consistant and effective battle verse.

4-1 Light
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Enlightend wins TKO