Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

RND 2 - Kuhlerblynd vs Mic S *Kuhl wins NO Show*

Post by Alvin »

6 bars

24 hours to check or you will be replaced.

48 hours after final check in to post your verses.

HOUSE RULES
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8

Re: RND 2 - Kuhlerblynd vs Mic S

Post by Mic S »

check
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: RND 2 - Kuhlerblynd vs Mic S

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Check

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

Anything with quotations around it is for the wordplay I thought would be over looked. The rest should be easy to spot.

People of Illest, here we have Michael Snelson, better known to all of you as Mic S.

No beef, but like ur neighborhood, ain't no friends here...

Aight...

Diss me? Bet the shit is played out! 'Unplugged' and still I'll 'grip ya name', pal!
This bitch is lame, how do I know? He's on Facebook everyday begging for kids to hang out!!!

These punches fire! My fists to flames now, never knowing where the next blow might lead!!!
No purchase here, but owned by me! And isn't Mic who gets handled at every show I've seen?!?

Talking bout he knows Tai Chi! Alvin said fight, I hit with a left,right while holding a lead pipe!!
'Dueces up', he swallows blood til 'like tre' he 'over-dos'(e), the 'static' leaves another 'dead Mike'!!!

Jabs '^Jack son^' at head height! Call it Hell's plunge when asked bout the family tree you fell from!
Know a pussy when I smell one! True to his name, he moves up the ranks paced like a Snel son!!!

Sluts you fuck 'pack age' like when 'mail' comes! Snelly often slow jacks with rocks and broke glass!
Study his teeth to cross and close gaps! Text battle? This Mic isn't even useful for audio tracks!!!

Im the beast ripping apart ya bones fast! Knowing who the dead man is as hooks to his head landed!
This retard couldn't have 'Kuhlerblynd punchlines' catching 'visually-impaired people swinging red-handed'!!!!!
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Re: RND 2 - Kuhlerblynd vs Mic S *Kuhl wins NO Show*

Post by Alvin »

Kuler, Nice verse man, post it up in the writtens for some feed foo. Mic S, what the shit man, I know you rarely no show, so it sucks, but i hope your ok foo.

Kuhl Proceeds to next round.

Return to “Chainsaw Hookers Text Tournament”