Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

RND 2 - Haz vs Komatose *HAZ wins KO*

Post by Alvin »

6 bars

24 hours to check or you will be replaced.

48 hours after final check in to post your verses.

HOUSE RULES
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Re: RND 2 - Haz vs Komatose

Post by Haz »

Finally... Check
Komatose
Rookie

Post by Komatose »

Check
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

http://www.goldmic.com/home/hip-hop.cfm
Komatose wrote:
is this haz from gm? jesus the dude who would make graphics
on goldmic from florida right? floresent's cousin or is this a different haz
Komatose wrote:
wanna join a crew?
Komatose wrote:
Ill Team With Orfadox. Quix Can Vouch For My Skills Im No Rookie.

So..

I Went on gold mic searching Komatose vs Anyone .. For Two Pages
Dude Face It..I Doubt Ya View Ages,18 Wins out Of 20 Were Off of New Faces (Fact)

Not Even a Hundred Posts, Nothing Dope.. Like D's Awaiting Heaven you're Stalling heavy
Obsessed with Newbs, Kom won't run through veterans like they're Bald already

You said Quix could Vouch for ya skills,How much Bitch shit out ya Mouth Could you Spill?
Hes Lady like a Shady Type ,when I hear dude went 'in a Koma' I get a sense of Shit Aroma

Couldn't Save this kid with a Healing Dose..Leave Um Ina House Of mirrors till The Ceiling smokes
U Get No Love, Losing 100 Pounds Like Fat Joe Cus Other Then a Light stomach No Ones "Feeling Tose"

You're a Stan Prototype,Obsessed with Rap Sites..Repping Ya Self As Komatose Cus u Have No Social Life
Recruiting Gold Mic Mcs just stuck to ya Computer Chair..I Could Take The L N U'd Still Be the Only Loser Here

Bash My illest to date stats? Ur a Fan ..our 1st Encounter U Hit Me Like "are you my Boy From Wayback?"
"No.." Clicked out the Link went to YouTube came back to see Koma asking Me "you want to join my Crew Dude" ..
Komatose
Rookie

Post by Komatose »

Please Read Before Voting/Judging Thank You. Enjoy
Explanations
Bar 1.Vexed-Much Discussed Or Disputed. Round 2/Dos Which Is This Round Our Battle.
Bar 2.Haz-Hazard Duhh Consume-Eat,Subdue-Conquer
Bar 3.Impending-About To Happen,Descending-To Be At High Level An Move Down,Ascending-Rising/Increasing Levels,Stature-Achieved Rank or Status
Bar 4.Him&His Rec Are Considered A Vet Here But His Writtens Say Other Wise HAHAHA
Bar 5.Defrocked-Deprived From There Profession/His=This Site/Rapping. He Has More Losses Than Wins.
Bar 6.Stats Facts=His Rec Shows He Sucks. He Was Talking A Little Slick In The Chatbox.
Hazmat-" HazMat teams" are specially trained and licensed personnel that handles dangerous goods

You Talk Shit I Rip Vets Punches Hit Ribs Chests Seen Ya "Past Battles" Must Say Im Not Impressed I "Smash Assholes" "Crash Down Goes" Haz Chin Checked Scripts Vexed To Dim Threats We "Clash? This Clown Folds An Its Over Im "Past Round Dos"//1.

This Dudes Just "Hazardous Waste" Tourney Time Koma's Hungry Consume Chumps "A Savage EnRaged" I Produce Puns To "Shatter His Face" Subdue Punks An Empty "Matter From Brains" All Left Is A Mess Of Blood "Splatter An Stains"//2.

Your Impending Defeat "Fast Nerd" Descending Compete? Get "Fractured" Pretending Elite "Stature" Koma's Ascending Deplete "Whack Herbs" Have Ya Defending Ya Keys I Recommend Ya Retreat "Bastard"//3.

Please Ive Slain Greats Your Filled With Fear Bitch I Guess I See Why You'd Be "Apprehensive" To Save Face On Illest Lyrics An "Act Relentless" I Blaze Fakes Your Rec Just Gives You A Skilled Appearence But You "Lack With Writtens"//4.

Stop The Games Ya Get Defrocked & Tamed Let "The Process Begin" Im Dropping Flame Stomp & Maim I See Why Your "All Cautious An Tense" Anyone Would Be Against Koma When They Have More "Losses Than Wins" Ive Done Brought The Pain Your Off'd An Graved//5.

My How Times Changed Ill Smash Ock Truth Is Most Of You Lames Are Just Rooks "Your Stats Facts My Rhymes Are Enforcive" Most Of Your Lines Played So Enough With The Trash Talk Before Your Beaten Til Your Brains Are Just Mush "Like Your Whack Raps Your Spines Contorted" From My Mind Frame Should Of Stopped Talking In The Chatbox Cause My Flows Are Like Dangerous Goods The Way Im Handling "Hazmat" Like Im "Licensed For It"//6.

No Hate Haz Good Luck Props For The Battle. Voters Vote Fair.
Enders
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 10
Losses: 4

Post by Enders »

Haz-

Dude Face It..I Doubt Ya View Ages,18 Wins out Of 20 Were Off of New Faces (Fact)

Interesting fact, punch connected with the impressive rhyme scheme, pretty cool opener.

Not Even a Hundred Posts, Nothing Dope.. Like D's Awaiting Heaven you're Stalling heavy

Lol, consistent, nice set upsa and punch, i like this one as well.

You said Quix could Vouch for ya skills,How much Bitch shit out ya Mouth Could you Spill?
Hes Lady like a Shady Type ,when I hear dude went 'in a Koma' I get a sense of Shit Aroma

This was a little weird... the first line felt awkwardly worded, and it didnt rhyme with the second line as well, as well (lol) as the punch was funny, but the things i mentioned made it rather weak IMO. Consistency down the drain, rhyme schemes still evident, but "eh" on the bar itself.

Couldn't Save this kid with a Healing Dose..Leave Um Ina House Of mirrors till The Ceiling smokes
U Get No Love, Losing 100 Pounds Like Fat Joe Cus Other Then a Light stomach No Ones "Feeling Tose"

I like the punch, but call me stupid, cuz i dont get this as an insult: "House Of mirrors till The Ceiling smokes". The rhyme scheme fell off a bit here, so maybe rewording the punch would have been more effective?

You're a Stan Prototype,Obsessed with Rap Sites..Repping Ya Self As Komatose Cus u Have No Social Life
Recruiting Gold Mic Mcs just stuck to ya Computer Chair..I Could Take The L N U'd Still Be the Only Loser Here

Im having trouble making your end rhymes...rhyme. Maybe i dont have the proper accent? i liked this: "Repping Ya Self As Komatose Cus u Have No Social Life"... but not too much more than that.

Bash My illest to date stats? Ur a Fan ..our 1st Encounter U Hit Me Like "are you my Boy From Wayback?"
"No.." Clicked out the Link went to YouTube came back to see Koma asking Me "you want to join my Crew Dude" ..

Again... im findint this extremely hard to rhyme... i feel like im cheating you because i dont have the right accent. I dont really like this one anyhow, i see what you are sayin, but i dont like how you said it... WHY CANT I RHYME THIS?!?!

Komatose-

You Talk Shit I Rip Vets Punches Hit Ribs Chests Seen Ya "Past Battles" Must Say Im Not Impressed I "Smash Assholes" "Crash Down Goes" Haz Chin Checked Scripts Vexed To Dim Threats We "Clash? This Clown Folds An Its Over Im "Past Round Dos"//1.

wow... ill be honest, i cant tell where to breathe or what goes with what... This: "Crash Down Goes", just looks like it was inserted for rhyming purpose, and i think you'd benifit from commas to help the reader find flow instead of a run on sentence.

This Dudes Just "Hazardous Waste" Tourney Time Koma's Hungry Consume Chumps "A Savage EnRaged" I Produce Puns To "Shatter His Face" Subdue Punks An Empty "Matter From Brains" All Left Is A Mess Of Blood "Splatter An Stains"//2.

Hazardous waste, is kind of extremely played, and unoriginal since you are new... allow me to point this out as well, according to your expo, subdue = conquer... so you conquer punks an empty matter of brains? Wording is odd... maybe forced is the correct word. Ill leave it at odd. This also seems more like horrorcore, or descriptive writing... point is no matter what its called, its missing an extremely evident punchline.

Your Impending Defeat "Fast Nerd" Descending Compete? Get "Fractured" Pretending Elite "Stature" Koma's Ascending Deplete "Whack Herbs" Have Ya Defending Ya Keys I Recommend Ya Retreat "Bastard"//3.

LOL at the multies an insults... but again... maybe i payed to much attention in english class, but some parts dont make sense, sure it does as a complete thought, but not standalone, which i think is what defines forced in some terms: "Descending Compete". Other than that, no real great punch, but a nicely woven insult in layers of rhyme.

Please Ive Slain Greats Your Filled With Fear Bitch I Guess I See Why You'd Be "Apprehensive" To Save Face On Illest Lyrics An "Act Relentless" I Blaze Fakes Your Rec Just Gives You A Skilled Appearence But You "Lack With Writtens"//4.

Meh, you can rhyme, ill give you that... but this felt like filler cuz the punch fell short"ish". Its a really long ass line to say a whole lot of little bit, weird really.

Stop The Games Ya Get Defrocked & Tamed Let "The Process Begin" Im Dropping Flame Stomp & Maim I See Why Your "All Cautious An Tense" Anyone Would Be Against Koma When They Have More "Losses Than Wins" Ive Done Brought The Pain Your Off'd An Graved//5.

Nope. Not really liking this, I was initially impressed by your multi usage, but i honestly dont like what you classify as a punchline. Now im not that skilled in writing, so i know reading this may come off stupidly, but i dont see it, and im being honest. There was more punch in your expo then the bar itself. P.S. I imagine you "" shit to make it stand out, well > "The Process Begin" & "All Cautious An Tense" & "Losses Than Wins", all cautious part doesnt really match in my book. My book is poorly developed, but remember... im honest.

My How Times Changed Ill Smash Ock Truth Is Most Of You Lames Are Just Rooks "Your Stats Facts My Rhymes Are Enforcive" Most Of Your Lines Played So Enough With The Trash Talk Before Your Beaten Til Your Brains Are Just Mush "Like Your Whack Raps Your Spines Contorted" From My Mind Frame Should Of Stopped Talking In The Chatbox Cause My Flows Are Like Dangerous Goods The Way Im Handling "Hazmat" Like Im "Licensed For It"//6.

My Flows Are Like Dangerous Goods The Way Im Handling "Hazmat" Like Im "Licensed For It" < I like this part... Thats really it. This is by far the longest bar ive ever read in my entire life. Your rhyming, but not really saying much... no offense, but i think cbk has the same issue.

Whats weird is, you two are quite opposite. Haz has some punches, insults, concepts, set ups, but lacks rhyming and looks like a kid in comparison to koms multies, which are forced anyhow, but the ones that werent stomped haz's, but haz's punchlines surpassed Koms, but they didnt rhyme... FUCK. I just brain fucked myself.

MVGT Haz.

His rhyming sucked, but he had a better battle verse even without the rhyming. Set ups, punches, insults, a better flow, as well as structure, and the first two bars were his best.

Koms read like run on sentences, great multies, some forced, but no real punches. Because of the run on sentence, i can't give him flow either, except for bar 2. But one bar of flow isnt going to get you the cat. Sorry man, if youd like to discredit my vote you can, im sure Admins will be ok with it. I know the vocab you used, i just dont like how you used it... felt like taking a red marker to it more than usual lol. Good luck man.
Pest wrote:[center]"Enders is an enigma wrapped inside of a paradox in the middle of a riddle"[/center]
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

i dont get the punch, you really coulda jab'd em hard with the personals but it kinda flopd. what does view ages have to do with his record, the new faces part is what confused me, if someones new to a site it dont certify them as weak. 18/20 is a pretty good record too i never posted at gold mic but knew kids that did

again the punch just didnt connect well the multis and shit aite but the punchs dont seem to connect like they should

same thing.

this is what im lookin for

You're a Stan Prototype,Obsessed with Rap Sites..Repping Ya Self As Komatose Cus u Have No Social Lifelol
this was pretty coo too

closer coulda been done lot better too but w/e

k komatose next

looks like youre trying to hard or something. you count this as 1 what? bar? lol

this flows coo but there isnt really any flipping or punches in it

again some sick flow/multis this was raw, so i give props for this line

coulda been worded better but to each his own. still not seeing many punchs just boastful rhyme scheme stuff

the setup was decent but you ended it weird[/b]

didnt really feel these lines just reads weird

vote-haz
he used more battling elements in the actual battle.

IL record:
16-1
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

this was a lame battle imo gentlemen...

mvgt haz, his verse was simpler an more effective less confusing better structured an clearer to see his punches an nameflips.

komatose attempted a complex structure and more intricate multi's but they weren't effective enough to win him the battle an to me alot of his multi's seemed irrelevant, forced and put off the flow, i didnt see one punchline attempt and only the one nameplay with "hazardous waste" wich was irrelevant as you didnt make a punch out of it.no offense and quix can vouch for your skills all he wants but imo this battle verse was weak and noob like.

no hate but it was a lame battle all round.
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Haz wins KO

Return to “Chainsaw Hookers Text Tournament”