Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

RND 2 - Enlightend vs 88Skylink *Enlightend wins TKO*

Post by Alvin »

6 bars

24 hours to check or you will be replaced.

48 hours after final check in to post your verses.

HOUSE RULES
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17

Re: RND 2 - Enlightend vs 88Skylink

Post by Enlightend »

check...
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by 88SkyLink »

Check ... deleted it by accident lol. Imma post the bars with this.
Your gonna die-as-a-flop so no point in trying-to-floss, cuz you aint fighting-this-drop
You aint smiting-the-Boss, you can call me Thomas Edison the way I put Light-in-a-box*

This pussykeeps on stretching bars, I see this cunt flex
I won texts, so in my eyes, your losing, Light like when the Sun set

Your solo ass aint above-the-G, ya crew's like tree huggers, they love-ta-leave**
So your gonna see me Pop E and giving Enlightend Ls like I was doing drugs-and-weed***

In battles my words-sting, but his verse got the worst-things
Especially after he went off track in his match with 3rd-String****
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/enlig ... 23874.html

my punches'll Knock his lights out, and you'll get left with En End*****
SO watch me go beast on this mother fucker like Ben 10

He likes to see men bend, Bitch, its Neanderthals when it comes to his dissing,THINK
He Lost to O Shea, then got murdered by Quix, So now it's just MISSING-LINK******

EASY!!

Expos
* Thomas Edison was known for inventing light bulbs

** His crew members left the site

*** E=ecstasy and L=Weed

**** if you take away light in ENlightEND, you get left with EN END
take away 'light' in enlightend leaves u with En End

***** He lost the Topical Finals match with 3rd String (AKA Kevin O'Shea. The topic had something to with a Woman in the Train Tracks

****** He lost to O'Shea (as explained above) and also lost to Quix. Neanderthals are known to be the missing link

Here ya go .. Good luck Enlightend
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking

Post by Enlightend »

this guy is lost when it comes ta typin hot and, he was heading for death, so i tried ta stop him
but he must be confident, or just lying often, cause the little chicken's admitting the sky is fallin

a 88skylink? well thats what i thought till, i realized he opens up cause he likes his garage filled
didnt get the name, then i seen ya pic!!! now dammit im sure a family a four could live in ya nostrils

now ur constantly sayin ur nice lets hear it fool... na kid ur afraid that i might smite ya spirit too
well either way its a lose lose, cus i seen you on YouTube askin fa people ta fuckin write ya lyrics dude

so ur from London huh??? well i would say that this frenchy is fucked... but vh1 has the rights
an i get it skylink u had ta fight, but u should've ran or-bit(Orbit) cus i got solar flair, while ur so sad-ta-light(satellite)

only half my might has u battered an bruised, Alvin wasnt lying ur-in(urine) trouble, like bladder issues
and kid that is the truth, i will splatter this nube, the way i punch a hole in the sky like NASA did dude

yep sky im shatterin you, like a broke freezer, my flow is so ether that i'll light sky up like fireworks
cus i got keys fa days while this guy dies a thirst, its ironic i reign(rain) in the battle but sky was cryin first

expos...
Chicken Little... sky is fallin
88skylink... garage door....
he is akin for people to write lyrics for him to sing... tisk tisk http://www.youtube.com/88skylink
vh1 show rock of love... frenchy the whore... sky link/orbit/satellite... solar flair destroys them
they was joking about me already having my verse in the shout
NASA sky hole... http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... punch.html
sky/ozone... freon leaks from broken freezers.... reign/rain/sky crying
[center]Image[/center]
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

lmao good battle but imo id say enlightend took this one...

the chicken lil line was nice as fuck an quite original... well atleast i hadnt heard it before.

88skylinks structure was nice, an his set ups an punches were clearly visible and rhymed well but i think that enlightends verse was everything sky's was and more.

so ur from London huh??? well i would say that this frenchy is fucked... but vh1 has the rights
an i get it skylink u had ta fight, but u should've ran or-bit(Orbit) cus i got solar flair, while ur so sad-ta-light(satellite ....

TO ME THIS BAR WAS STRETCHED FAR TOO MUCH AND COULD HAVE BEEN WORDED BETTER IN MY OPINION , HOWEVER THERE IS SCOPE AND POTENTIAL FOR A SERIOUSLY DOPE PUNCH FROM THAT SAME SET UP. PLUS I DIDNT GET THE FRENCHY BIT HE'S FROM LONDON ???

all in all this was a nice battle much better than haz vs komatose an its a shame to be losing skylink from the tourny but haz gets to progress however thats not my concern. and mvgt enlightend.
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking

Post by Enlightend »

oh my bad CBK forgot to put in my expos "SKYLINK" IS A TELECOM COMPANY BASED IN FRANCE.... oh well
[center]Image[/center]
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

SKY

Your gonna die-as-a-flop so no point in trying-to-floss, cuz you aint fighting-this-drop
You aint smiting-the-Boss, you can call me Thomas Edison the way I put Light-in-a-box*

I liked this bar. just didn't like the sie-as-u-flop part. Seemed forced. But all the rest was top notch. 4/5

uhmm, not feeling this one dude. PRetty predictable concept, and i'm sure Light gets that used against him in every other battle. 2.5/5

Your solo ass aint above-the-G, ya crew's like tree huggers, they love-ta-leave**
So your gonna see me Pop E and giving Enlightend Ls like I was doing drugs-and-weed***

not sure why, but i thought this was a clever bar. At first glance i didn't like it, then read ti again. Pretty clever man. Not all the way original tho 3.5/5

enlightend-vs-3rd-string-qb-finals-vt23874.html

Nice personal, but it didn'tseem to hit very hard IMO. 3/5

Uhmm no! wasn't this one was a miss man. sorry 2/5

He likes to see men bend, Bitch, its Neanderthals when it comes to his dissing,THINK
He Lost to O Shea, then got murdered by Quix, So now it's just MISSING-LINK******

This was hit hard. Nice effective closer 4/5

ENLIGHTENED

this guy is lost when it comes ta typin hot and, he was heading for death, so i tried ta stop him
but he must be confident, or just lying often, cause the little chicken's admitting the sky is fallin

Nice flow, VERY CREATIVE. I've heard a bar similar to this somewhere but by know means was it worded as effectivly as that. Good shit man. 4.5/5

a 88skylink? well thats what i thought till, i realized he opens up cause he likes his garage filled
didnt get the name, then i seen ya pic!!! now dammit im sure a family a four could live in ya nostrils

Good personal, had some humeur in here to. this bar worked effectivly 3.5/5

now ur constantly sayin ur nice lets hear it fool... na kid ur afraid that i might smite ya spirit too
well either way its a lose lose, cus i seen you on YouTube askin fa people ta fuckin write ya lyrics dude

Uhmmm if this is true?? OUCH, KO..GAME OVER Finished. I'll assume that this is a valid personal. 5/5
an i get it skylink u had ta fight, but u should've ran or-bit(Orbit) cus i got solar flair, while ur so sad-ta-light(satellite)

Cool bar right hur. Creative as shit. IMO 4.5/5

only half my might has u battered an bruised, Alvin wasnt lying ur-in(urine) trouble, like bladder issues
and kid that is the truth, i will splatter this nube, the way i punch a hole in the sky like NASA did dude

Double punch here, very effective. HArd hitting punches. Flow was there i liked this bar. 4/5
yep sky im shatterin you, like a broke freezer, my flow is so ether that i'll light sky up like fireworks
cus i got keys fa days while this guy dies a thirst, its ironic i reign(rain) in the battle but sky was cryin first

HAHAHA nice closer. 4/5

SKY- 19/30
Light- 25.5/30

VOTE = LIGHT

GREAT BATTLE FELLAZ. Sky, don't let this discourage you. keep at main
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

i like how this flowed and the punch was str8. i assume
bout every line today is probably played so thats nullified due to
usin ya own rhyme scheme etc

Liked the name flip and the punch was str8

this flowed good and the punch was good but bit off compared to the others

enlightend-vs-3rd-string-qb-finals-vt23874.html
personal combo, solid line

didnt feel this much, coulda flipd it nicer i think

liked the personal on the losses and the way you tied
yours into it was pretty clever

i thought this was a solid battle verse

pretty good opener, never seen chickn little...so for the punch it sounded decent, multis were str8

didnt really feel this as much, the multi sounded off but the punch
was str8

pretty hard personal but it coulda been worded better

best punch of yours so far, id try to focus more on lines like these.

punch was str8 i kinda liked the set up better i prolly woulda vice versa these lines.

nice closer, this line and the satellite ones were my fav on this verse

punchs- 88
multis- tie
metas- light
flow-88
word play-tie
personals-light
enjoyment- 88

vote-88

i think light rushed his verse and coulda refined it better cuz
some of the wording was awkward at times which made it harder to follow.
that scott james diss was way better than this

IL record:
16-1
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

Break down

flow-skylink
punches-tie
personals-enlightened
enjoyment-tie
mulits-enlightened

MVGT- Enlightened

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

3-1 Light uppin
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Not feeling this...Edison invented the lightbulb, he never put it in a box. The wording is off

This is probably one of your better bars, just because the wording actually works

Concept had potential, but the wording isn't very impacting

Especially after he went off track in his match with 3rd-String

Not feeling it

I still can't believe you're using a ben 10 line in a rap battle. Set-up was too forced and text-y for my tastes

He Lost to O Shea, then got murdered by Quix, So now it's just MISSING-LINK

No...lame closer

As a side note, if you have to explain your lines...you KNOW your wording needs work. Same applies for Enlightend....

even though it's kinda corny, it had potential if you took the funny route...the concept could've been worded to hit harder

decent...

No real punch in this...

Ugh....text lines give me migraines...

Urine lines are unbelievably played and shouldn't even be in set-ups....but the closing punch was decent...could've been worded better...the whole "dude" thing that you've done twice now really softens the blow

Not really feeling it but it's okay

Honestly I felt like this was an obvious choice...88 had a couple okay lines, but the rest was subpar. I'm a harsh critic, but Enlightend was more consistent overall and had a couple decent concepts that could've been executed better but were still solid.

Vote - Enlightend
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Enlightend wins TKO

Return to “Chainsaw Hookers Text Tournament”